Hey i'm kinda new to Veeky Forums

Hey i'm kinda new to Veeky Forums

is there a specific name for this kind of pant ?

mid - high rise,

roomy in the crotch and thigh with a decent taper to the leg opening

i don't have very much but i'll be posting pic examples while i wait for replies

if anyone knows where i can buy some of these i'd appreciate it i'm looking in the 200 range

Other urls found in this thread:

amiparis.fr/en/shop-online/new-collection-ss16/clothing/trousers/carrot-fit-trousers-6500.html
amiparis.fr/en/straight-trousers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are calle drop crotch
wait for clearance sales around june-july then buy some from farfetch from designers like rick, marni, sacai, issey, yohji etc

thank you

i looked at pictures of drop crotch pants and while it does match the description of what i typed, visually it isn't what i'm looking for. I guess i wasn't clear enough in my written description. hopefully my pictures will more accurately depict what i'm looking for

The blue hair dyes fucking destroy this otherwise decent fit.... Tumblr is infecting all

anti fit slacks or slacks 3-4 size too big but tailored in waist.

bump

loose fit tapered trousers

>decent
You mean godlike

Dat fit is great

w2c these pants?

Cringey weeaboo hobo fitted ankle wading virginity protectors

Basically go into any upscale retailer and say "I have $200, what's the best way to make sure nobody respects me and girls will snicker as I walk past?

w2c similar pant that´s not in yohji price range?

Its called Eugene from buzzfeed style

cdg homme plus senpai. check ebay even.

this is the closest description to what i want but still no luck, thank you

I dont think that there really is a specific name for these pants.

For $200, your best bet would be second hand pants by Japanese designers like Yoji, Cdgh and Issey

MKI

AMI

looking for the name of this too. what i do is get some loose fitting pants, chinos for example, and then pinroll them. that makes them all winlky though. what i want is a loose fitting pant, that tapers a litlle bit below the knee. that way you could do a normal cuff and have the pants still stay straight.

amiparis.fr/en/shop-online/new-collection-ss16/clothing/trousers/carrot-fit-trousers-6500.html

bro holy shit you must be a fucking psychic,
thats EXACTLY what im looking for and in the EXACT color too. its almost scary how spot on you were.

but yeah thank you so much.

and i guess what me and op is looking for would be a baggy carrot fit trouser.

damn senpai, would love them if they weren't so shapeless in the ass

look up on any shopping site "slim wool trousers" and you'll find em. You just have to cuff them. I'm currently waiting to purchase a good pair myself.

thanks mates

Yeah, AMI is pretty much GOAT for this style if Yohji and CDG are out of your price range.

That's called drop crotch. Maybe you'd like the straight leg trousers better.
amiparis.fr/en/straight-trousers.html