Want to buy Sambas

>Want to buy Sambas
>None in fucking Canada

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY SHOES IN CANADA THAT AREN'T SHIT?

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME. I WANT SAMBAS

Other urls found in this thread:

svpsports.ca/b/adidas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to buy Sambas

Your best course of option would be to go back to plebbit and take your Stan Smith Meme shoes with you. You have to go back.

Fuck off. Sambas are welcomed here.

Theres a website called plebbit where you can post stupid shit like this all day.

m8 ive been here for 6 years, I'm not going anywhere

OUT OUT OUT

Every high schooler has them now, or the black brown vans.

>adidas
>not shit

daily reminder that wearing adidas and nike outside of athletics is nu-male behavior and NOT fashionable.

kanye wears adidas

kanye > you

Kanye is hack and a tasteless wigger
get some taste

I hope you realize that liking Donald Trump is the biggest sign of being a ledditor these days.

Kayne turns anything he touches to gold, fuck off and never disrespect the king of Veeky Forums

>daily reminder that wearing adidas and nike outside of athletics is nu-male behavior and NOT fashionable.

What the fuck is a nu-male?

is it just whatever you don't like?

>Every high schooler has them now, or the black brown vans.

>If high school kids wear an affordable and stylish shoe that must mean it's bad, I only wear shoes that aren't mainstream but I'm not a hipster

lol, nice b8

w2c everything

not to mention the other 2 extremely popular Donald Trump subreddits as well - also the numerous "redpill" subreddits.

Hes going to kill/has killed flight jackets.

he's just sticking to the age old tradition of pic related

>>If high school kids wear an affordable and stylish shoe that must mean it's bad, I only wear shoes that aren't mainstream but I'm not a hipster
Mainstream fads aren't always bad but they can be, like black hooded sweaters, Jeans with sneakers, it over plays the clothes.

That is an extremely sought after raf bomber which he somehow manages to make look like garbage

Okay, /pol/-friend. Tell us what clothes are acceptable to you.

Because it seems like every single piece of innocuous clothing/accessories/shoes has been labeled as "nu-male" by /pol/ shitposters.

What the fuck do you guys wear?

t. Redditor

I've been here since 2008 and you can spot a Redditor pretty easily. They always get buttmad and pretend it's a baseless insult.

>Mainstream fads aren't always bad but they can be, like black hooded sweaters, Jeans with sneakers, it over plays the clothes.

But things become mainstream for some good reasons usually. Hoodies, jeans and sneakers are popular because they're comfortable, affordable and are simple.

Likewise, Adidas shoes became popular because they're affordable, comfortable and go pretty well with just about anything.

>Because it seems like every single piece of innocuous clothing/accessories/shoes has been labeled as "nu-male" by /pol/ shitposters.
>What the fuck do you guys wear?

They don't wear anything dude.

These are THE EXACT same people who criticize everyone on Veeky Forums and point out every flaw yet when asked to post their own, timestamped body ALWAYS refuse.

It's really easy to find a flaw in every single thing when you're just sitting there not posting any alternatives or posting your own choices.

Just go to any Adidas store and they have lots. Even Urban Outfitters has them available most of the time.

Donald Trump is literally plebbits favorite candidate.

>Just go to any Adidas store and they have lots. Even Urban Outfitters has them available most of the time.

Don't have any of that shit anywhere near me

Only place I can find them is Footlocker.ca and they have a sale now for $50 for them but they're only in fucking size 9 or size 12. I'm size 11, should I cop the size 12?

I used to be a Samba fanboy but I'm leaning more towards the spezials desu

>But things become mainstream for some good reasons usually.
>usually
I agree, but products also become mainstream because they can appeal to the widest audience, companies then cut corners and get rid of quality to appeal the the easiest and least demanding demographic.

>Hoodies, jeans and sneakers are popular because they're comfortable, affordable and are simple.
Of course, but that cheapens those clothes when everyone follows the fad, they become overplayed and easily identifyable. The fedora is a good example of this.

Copped a pair at The Bay just the other day canadabro

maybe I'm wrong but can't you just order them from an online shop out of the country and pay the shipping costs?

if you want them that badly

>Copped a pair at The Bay just the other day canadabro

How much were they?

I can just order them from Adidas.ca

But they're $100 fucking dollars for an overplayed Veeky Forums meme shoe, seems kind of pricey but I might buy them anyway for $100

Shoul;d I get them in white or black? I can't decide.

please reply

Answer please

Is $100 a ripoff

Should have copped a pair from Canadian Foot Locker's website a few weeks ago when they went on sale for $50, OP

They're still on sale, might get lucky if you're a big size

are you fucking kidding $100 is like being being held up at gun point, at $40 sambas are too much

I fucking know dude

Size is way too fucking huge now tho. I wish I bought them man

I really need new shoes and I can't find anything cheaper in my size

Can you custom sambas in canadian site?

Yes

fuck this guys

i need new shoes but i can't get them

Just get custom sambas that look like gats. the gum sole looks nice and the leather is much better

Post your fit so I can roast your ass

looks like literal female tennis shoes desu tho

I give up, should I just buy them on fucking ebay?

They probably aren't Chinese knockoffs... r-rr-r-r-ighT?

fit of the century
adicuck shills btfo

You're pretty close. This shit should be contained to the gym and people who are ACTUALLY exercising.

ugly af plinking on the side

kek I copped these for 16 bucks here in merica

absolute madman

what the fuck, i'm laughing so hard why are you standing like that?

they're fucking everywhere

i live in montreal and i've had both the black and white pairs for ages

I-i-i can't find any

Speak for yourself you fucking pleb

They're easy as heck to find one of my first "Veeky Forums" sneaks were sambas, bought them in 2009-10. In what area you @t?

TRY Si vous plait if you in GTA

r hill nigga

>They're not even there

svpsports.ca/b/adidas/

I give up, fuck this shit