Headwear

Veeky Forums caps, beanies, or any general headwear?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37759974&category=M_ACC_HATS
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=38995197&category=M_ACC_HATS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are there any caps that don't make me look like either a total chad or a wannabe teenager?
i need something to protect the skin on my head cause it's easily getting sunburned in the summer, but don't want to look ridiculous...

5 panel caps are the in thing at the moment, but personally I'm not really a fan. Just pick up some nice quality traditional curved brim caps. It's one of those things you can find the thrift stores for nothing, the more obscure the better. I've got a few like "1995 Sales Department Camping Trip" and shit like that.

Generally though hats very rarely look good as the 'statement piece' of an outfit, so buy caps that are well fitting and in tame colours that match what you're wearing (see colour theory, I tend to loosely match my caps to my trousers)

Fedora

i'm from euroland and the only type of cap i see somewhat fashion sensitive young people wear is pic related. no curved brim. is this cultural differences at work?

don't wear flat caps, they're gross and make you look immature.

order a yupoong five panel
black ones fade to brown from a lot of exposure to the sun

>immature
what if that's the goal?

dope or nope

dont cop, kyc vintage quality is shit

I'm thinking about copping one of these from aliexpress for around $10 bucks.

1/3

Really like their house tracks. Should I C/N?

2/3

3/3

beanies are cringy af

must cop wtc

Lol the dissonance between dad caps and the chainsmokers is hilarious, cop

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37759974&category=M_ACC_HATS

gracias chica

Nautica is nice i guess

i still like supreme camps just because they use so many different materials for them so i can wear a 3m or nylon hat

23 and still look fresh out of high school. Wearing very slouchy beanies for the comfort and protection from sun.

Anyone know where to cop a beanie similar to this one that's decent quality?

What's Veeky Forums's take on military caps? I got one recently and it's the only hat I've ever felt like I look good in, baseball caps always make me look like a bobblehead and everything else is neckbeard or hipster shit.

don't wear this to the public pool

>public pool

A lot of people will dislike them and they have a tendency to look bad on a lot of head shapes. Post a pic, i think theyre alright on some heads.

Was just considering this as well. I just shaved my head too...

I'll try and take one later, gotta go get it out of my car.

holy fucking shit. you are a faggot ahahahah

Anybody else here who is over 190cm and never had a cap because their head is too big?

Yes but no

w2c

Unless you look like Varg Vikernes, they usually make people look like skinnyfat neckbeards and or nu males.

If you really want to be Veeky Forums and show everyone how retarded you are spend $30 on a 'dad' hat.

What should I get printed on this?

Insert text here

Gas the bikes

Bottom text

pmt

GHB

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=38995197&category=M_ACC_HATS

It's an image/pattern print not a text one..

copped the finder cap that I always see on Veeky Forums from www.stromoctober.com, its so much nicer in person

might cop desu

Alright thanks

Get a 5 panel and curve the brim. I think it looks 10x better than a flat brim 5 panel or dad hat tbqh.

These are the first result on google when you search "lesbian hat". I wouldn't go for it.

Unless you're a lesbian, then its fine.

What do you fags recommend for winter? I have no headwear but now that I'm outside a lot I have annoying ass cold wind whipping me in the face.