Does uniqlo have shorter pants? I'm a length 30 but their site only has 34 which would look dumb on me

Does uniqlo have shorter pants? I'm a length 30 but their site only has 34 which would look dumb on me

If you get their stuff in the store they'll tailor it for you. Dunno what you can do if you're ordering it, guess you'll have to take it to an alterations place or hem it yourself. They don't seem to make sizes where the inseam is shorter than the waist.

My waist is the same as my length, I'm 30/30 and I know jack shit about tailoring, do you just bring it to the front and ask for a 30? How long does it take?

In straya if you spend $30 or more they alter your pants for free.

D W A R F
W
A
R
F

Not him but I'm 5'11 with a 30 inseam. I'm all torso

I try to make the best of it

baseball bat-core

They generally alter for free in the store. Or at least they did in Japan.

Idk shit about altering and tailoring, do you just go to the front and ask them to make it shorter?

That's what I did, at least. They had a tailoring room.

Yeah I just asked for a 30 at the register when I got jeans there. They did have a tailor on staff and asked if I wanted to try them on and get measured, but I already knew what I needed.

USE
A
FUCKING
TAILOR
FUCKING RETARD

even if you buy it online you can bring it into a store and get it hemmed for free you fucking degenerate

I'd assume that somebody would only order from Uniqlo online if there was no nearby store, though.

are their any good online stores that sell skinny jeans at a length 30??

no retard. Not a single fucking store.

Acne.

How long does it take?

I'm 5'11' and I wear a 30 inseam because I don't like any slack on my jeans

I'm 5'5 and I have some slack on my 30 inseam and a 34 covers my whole foot

Kek

this is me, 6' 1", ~30' inseam

k i l l m e

In my opinion I'm done with uniqlo pants. Hems they do on premises are usually shit

How bad are they?

lel

Holy shit. Is that you?

Are there any other good stores with uniqlo's price point?

Like a day IIRC. I think when I got mine it was a Saturday night and I had to wait until Monday night or tuesday morning to pick them up.

I just take shit to my local alteration/dry cleaning place now though. They're open 24 hours and finish shit same-day, and only cost like 10 bucks.

Old navy is at same price point but much worse overall. Good thing it's very basic like solid color, no frill, no branding, etc.

I generally go with discounters and sales if it's not gonna be Uniqlo. Banana Republic has a similar aesthetic and if you catch one of their 40% off everything sales they're similarly priced, and I also get a lot at places like Nordstrom Rack.

Also, bizarrely enough, I've found a lot of stuff I like at Target over the years, and it's often on the clearance rack for dirt cheap because nobody who shops at Target has any taste. I'm kinda sad they gave up on the collabs they were doing with real designers a few years back, they had some really Veeky Forums shit for stupidly low prices.

>tfw live in Japan and there's a UNIQLO right around the corner
2bad it's considered basicbitch here

T E D C R U Z

E

D

C

R

U

Z

nordstrom rack is still above uniqlo price

Depends what you're buying. Nobody can touch Uniqulo for jeans, but Nordstrom Rack is pretty similarly priced for shirts, coats, etc, and they're nicer quality than Uniqlo's.

It's considered basicbitch everywhere

sock ramones are so beautiful

>tfw 5'6" with 40" inseam

Tbh getting jeans rehemmed looks fucking shit almost every time.

yeah uniqlos the best for tees too

I'm 6'1, almost 6'2, with a 31 length

american apparel (the ones that aren't in those small plastic packages) are better

but uniqlo is 3 bucks

do they have supima cotton?
I don't think so.

They tailor their jeans for you. It's actually a pretty smart business model since they'll never actually overstock weird lengths.

You can't really complain about Uniqlo, they really do have the best quality for that price point. It rivals many of the popular meme brands you see on Veeky Forums. Their stretchy jeans are off the chain, easily the most comfy pair I've had.

tailor charges 5 bucks for hem.

no need to waste time looking for inseam that fits off the rack.

they have 32, but their online store is shit stock wise

How long does the in store tailoring take? I just wanna be in and out quick