Black sneaker inspo

looking for new black shoes since i have all white pairs

Also interested, I don't know what to wear with black sneakers besides all black everything.

id on these?

Jesus christ, it isn't fucking hard
why do I still even come to this shithole when it's filled with people like this

Read the pic name, it says Shoes Like Pottery Hi Black. If you cop the best price is on japanese stores, they're like $90+taxes+shipping on goodweaver(dot)jp and va-va(dot)jp

only ansswer la

Thank you for contributing, if your knowledge is so huge why not share some of it? maybe when people learn from you they're going to stop asking "stupid" questions.

No because people will just keep asking the same retarded questions if they keep getting spoon-fed instead of working it out themselves, this is literally the most vasic, easy to wear piece of clothing you can find, someone blind could literally style a pair of black sneakers

I don't think they're easy to wear for me, it's difficult to style black sneakers because it doesn't fit my tastes, I only wear black sneakers with a black outfit. Inspo pics help me to know different styles, most of the time i get my inspo on the stread instead of amazonian medicinal plant boards but I think a thread like this is better than waifu threads or "is this effay" threads

raf velcros

A I R F O R C E 1
I
R
F
O
R
C
E

mc donalds tier

>Still wearing Roshes in 2016

nope.

The sizing on these is fucking stupid

OC

Lows maybe, not the mids.

Mcdonald's tier is the black Stans and alike.

Roshe slowly became a classic just like the AF1s, Superstars etc., you can wear them any time with giving two fucks about the latest trends.

But yea, if you want to be a trend hopper, get the NMDs, which is literally an uglier Roshe with the Adidas logo on it.

Yes, because of the removable insole. You need to go one size up, if you want to wear it with the insole in. One of the few shoes, which still stays comfortable, if you remove the insole.

I don't like nmds but nmds literally have much better comfort than roshe. looks like you seem pissed that your shit shoes are no bueno, no redeeming qualities. And all black af1s are horrid.

>Roshes
You need to leave

They're nice but something about wearing shoes with straps as an adult feels kinda ridiculous
fuk yeezys, bottom two are GOAT
do these even exist yet or what
i wish tricky rick would bring back the tech runners

Opinions...
All black AF1 mids are goat.

Post an all black shoe, which is not shit according to you.

qasas or raf velcros

look so cheap

light wash jeans look gucci

They don't look cheaper than any other mass produced sneaker. They priced accordingly, so i guess, it's all right after all.

They basically look like crocs. that being said, the tubular looking huarache looks decent

Stay original

this
Air Force 1 are not effay