ITT Veeky Forums bedrooms

ITT Veeky Forums bedrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

albany.craigslist.org/apa/5567791639.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a store you twat.

very pretty, but it's a little busy. I feel like if you're going to go with the "open" concept for clothes storage, you can't have knick-knacks at the same time, unless you're over 60.

using google only gives tumblr girly shit rooms with more furniture than a full ikea

functional but kinda depressing

maybe is just the light giving that impression

No it's usually a pretty depressing setting. I'll post more pictures of it later but its minimalist as shit.

yea I wanna say the rounded handles on the bedside table, the lamp, and the bed frame design is what kinda gives me the vibes. It's a borderline 70's depression aesthetics

>typewriter

kys

w2c effay bedding? everything i see at normal stores is either absurd or boring

>typewriter

Cosy, but I'd get sick of hitting my head on the roof

>Not using a typewriter to write out your creative ideas and novella drafts

>tfw can't improve the apartment because I live with my grandparents

[claustrofobia intensifies]

moving into an apt with high-pile carpeting soon. Wall-to-wall. Yikes.

Should I be on suicide watch or are there effay solutions to almost shag carpeting. Salt and pepper color btw.

there is almost no way to make carpet look good. it will always look cheap.

try tearing it up on of the corners and check if there is maybe hardwood floor underneath. depending on the length of your stay it might be worth getting rid of the carpet.

Renting so no bueno. I guess I'll have to just bear it.

Not letting this die cuz i actually enjoy these threads

It's a start/10.

New linens would help. Even if you're going lighter tones/pale, they look a bit tired.

You have a great base: hardwood floors, great light, large windows, killer view. Better make it good for the rest of us living in suburbian apt complexes / 80's basements

Decent floor, view and bedrame.

Not a fan of that nightstand, the comforter or that lamp on the ceiling. You have the whole contemporary modern thing going on with the wood floor, black window and white walls and frame so either add to that or compliment with a few colour highlights. The nightstand and comforter look like some hand-me-downs from the 90s (and not in a good way)

How? This is the other side

Even if it is a store, it can still serve as an inspirational picture for a room.

Way too spartan. Dump the night stand like user said, get some personality going - a shelf with some books and a few stylish decorative pieces would be nice.

These are nice

post effay rooms that somehow deal with wall to wall carpeting...p-please...give me a shred of h-hope...

that's a sweet loft

based Ludwig Van

I live for that reclaimed factory aesthetic

>having a "clothes chair"
>being a slob in general
that person does not deserve that cool ass space

would listen to music here/10

GOAT

out of bedroom inspo for now, always happy to find some new stuff tho, have a nice day faggots

>not writing loveletters with your typewriter
are you afraid of openly crying?

It's nice seeing all of these low beds, it's making me feel less terrible for sleeping on just a futon mattress (fucked on it and broke the frame).

I guess I should at least get a box spring to get to a reasonable

>keeping shoes in your bedroom

three windows
must be minted

lost me at the typewriter and the decorative camera that has obviously never been used.

it's the most pretentious overdone shit.

This is pretty autistic desu senpai

...where else do people keep the shoes?

I really like this photo; who's the photographer?

Is it uneffay to hang a shirt on your wall?

o i am laffin

a fucking closet

By the door where you enter the house.

Nah nigga, noone on america/south america does that

is that a jar of semen?

old pic, but i think i go okay for a uni student

What speakers are you running there?

i mean it could be a candle, but i heard a whisper that the new tumblr trend is to leave a rotting, crusty jar of semen on your table, just because.

Marantz Model LV600s are the larger ones, in which the Wharfedale 304s are sitting on. Have them set up in 2 different systems but the Marantz just leave the wharfdales for dead, so normally just have the one system.

that would get messy so fast.

after one morning of trying to get dress
>unfolded clothes every where
>throw them on the bed
>stays like that for a week
>can't just shove them in a drawer

>>>>>>>not having laundry bin

>laundry bin already filled with dirty clothes
>doesn't want to mix them with clean clothes

its from enter the void

duh. where do you keep yours?

that's such a shit way to store your clothes/shoes. It looks messy as fuck and it's a hell of a lot of wasted space, just get a nice chest of drawers. And how the actual fuck are you supposed to reach your suits/jackets/shirts and the top couple of shelves of shoes?! They're way too high up! Stupidest layout i've ever seen.

how many times would you knock yourself out with that bookshelf right above the pillows

is that a door on the left of the guitar...wouldn't it be blocked by the long seat/shelf?

ENTER THE VOID
N
T
E
R

T
H
E

V
O
I
D

Why wouldn't you just refold the clothes then

It's just a fucking urban outfitters

thats so much work

what do you guys think of this place?
albany.craigslist.org/apa/5567791639.html

im not going to be paying the rent my self so idc bout that. more concern about how im going to decorate it.

im aware the location is shit aswell
what would you guys do with the brick wall?

i was thinking of putting some art work there? maybe my turntable in front of it? some big plants maybe...

any other ideas??

also where the fuck can i fit a 65in tv? feel like it will look awkward in the living room.

will look stupid over the fireplace

the sunlight will make it annoying to watch if it's on either side of the windows too....

kitchen looks a mess. not really feeling the wood panels at all

this is the most Veeky Forums place i can find in this area how sad

it's from gas par noe's enter the void

wasted potential: the room

please do something with it, i'd kill for this

Please keep manlet problems to yourself.

living with parents tier

if a girl saw this she would think you're a complete faggot

Buy a dresser, jackass! Chicks will appreciate it

9/10.

Would be 10/10 if there was MLP playing on the tv instead of the pleb tier eurosports

is this a joke? this is just a regular shitty room.
not inspired at all. just because you have nothing in the room doesn't make it "minimalist" or Veeky Forums

another chelsea fan confirming that he is indeed a rentboy

working-visa-core

I have walls like that, you will eventually learn to dodge

Do you use shoes indoors then? I can't imagine how dirty the floor must be

why? not like you step on dirty all the time, what kind of shitty country has dirt so bad you can't just scrap your shoes on a carpet?

anyway you need to clean your floors like atleast once a week, EuroIndia

Never thought I would see someone from my area posting on Veeky Forums. Are you dead set on living in Albany though? Downtown Troy and some places in Waterveliet/Cohoes are pretty effay

Finnish on the chest, Saaremaa vodka

>confused

cluttered, but it feels like home

boi we ain't alone

bump

As much of a clusterfuck as it is, I still love this. Saved for future inspo.

[spoiler]Torilla tavataan.[/spoiler]

No spoilers on fa

NO SPOILERS ON FA

In this kind of layout, where do you usually put the pants/jeans ?

Wash the pillows at 90°C every week.
There's a pillow over the matress to keep it clean.

can you buy conrete plates to mount on your walls anywhere? really digging the look.