Did friends / family take notice that you became more "fashionable"?

Did friends / family take notice that you became more "fashionable"?

I've gotten comments on my weight loss / muscle gain ("I can tell you've been working out") but no one seems to care that I stopped dressing like shit.

maybe because you still dress like shit

yeah that's probably why

Fuck you guys lol.

You did become more fashionable, but you became from dressing like shit, to dressing like a normal person. Next step is to go FULL RICK

the first step to bettering yourself is getting past the denial period
>used to have warm dadcore vibe
>you're now just a rich a greek guy

That's not me in the OP.

Then why'd you post it you fuck? We cant tell if you dress good and if its your fault or not.
Post fit and or fuck off.

/thread

And yes, people did realise I became more fashionable because I dress decently

I don't post pictures of myself on Veeky Forums but I wanted to post a relevant image. Should have indicated it wasn't me but oh well.

I wanted to hear your guys experiences more than seeking out validation.

ur a f a g

No fuck you you fucking pleb. Get the fuck out of this board and never come back. You will never be fashionable. You don't have taste nor the facial aesthetics to ever become fashionable. Just go back to mfa and live your fake taste in fashion.

W2C that oversized tee

I honestly prefer left.
left has character, I feel like you have a personality but the right I imagine I'd walk past 100 nameless guys like that every day the sun's out.

People noticed but yet again I changed while I was in High School so you know it is like the most superficial time in your life.

You looked cooler in the first picture you retard

first fit is better obviously. looks better aesthetically jeans just need some tailoring.

2nd fit just look like horrendous shit altogether.

People don't notice incremental changes in people.

Really tired of the contrarian bullshit on this board.

My friends usually make fun of me for what I wear, because they're all late 20s/early 30s guys who still dress like 15 year old skaters.

how's the weather in Israel?

they called me metrosexual