So I'm looking for a new quality leather jacket and was wondering which brands to go for in the price category of say...

So I'm looking for a new quality leather jacket and was wondering which brands to go for in the price category of say, 700-900$.
Does anyone have any experience with Temple of Jawnz jackets (pic related)? Do you prefer calf or lamb skin?

go for schott if you want to do it safe

seconding OP's request. anything nice in that price range that isn't a black bike jacket with huge lapels or a bomber you could fit 3 people into? ideally something fairly fitted in brown

also, any experience getting leather jackets tailored? figured I might get a second-hand jacket and have the waist taken in if feasible

Check out BLK DNM, I got a Jacket 5 I've had for about two years now, it's a damn great jacket. I think I paid ~800-900 bucks for it, can't remember.
It's more slim than a regular biker jacket which I like a lot.

didn't ToJ go bankrupt or something? Like the guy straight up stopped making anything and just took money

Yeah, TOJ is no more. It's basically Falcon Garments now.

Sandro, The Kooples, and Iro Paris.

If you can find a ToJ on Grilled that will fit, go for it. I had a black lamb MDR that was fantastic and copped it for like 3 hundo almost new. Didn't fit like I wanted but still was so dope and I wore it for a year

Gonna prob try to get a new one or order from Falcon

what size are you? I'm 6'4'' and skinny. Dont know if i should go L or XL

>made in india
>$800-900
lol what a cuck
seconding sandro, quality is pretty dece and the cut is nice

>Yeah, TOJ is no more. It's basically Falcon Garments now.
So what happened to it? Did they really go bankrupt? They made some nice jackets, honestly.

>shits on made in india
>praises made in turkey

i wonder who could be behind this post

Temple of Jawnz (now Falcon Garments) has some pretty good stuff, I hear they're quality pieces with some flair. I wouldn't know about which leather to go for, however. I saw some nice brown leather pieces on grailed, dunno if they're still up but they looked amazing. as for other possible brands, you could always go for the Undercover memes, although a lot of them are super heavy on the zippers and practically all of them are 50% lapels or such.

turkey is less of a third world shithole. overall leather/construction/fit on sandros is nicer plus you can get them for like 350 barely used.

I really like the look of BLK DNM jackets tho. Have to go to fit the and see how it feels.

Long as motherfuck arms on that jacket.

Op I've got a quilted double rider like the one in your pic. i bought it before the big scandal like five years ago. I had to wait ages for it to come in the mail though, like three months. The jacket is well worth it but you should probs just order a stock size to speed up the process, they fit most people anyways.

It's funny cuz I got a new jacket today, wool Ma-1 navy from falcon garments. The lead times are really fast now, literally took twenty days from when I paid for the the jacket to be at my door here is Aus. Thinking of odering a varsity but I'm just gona enjoy my bomber for now.

The prices have gone up though and I've heard the leather quality isn't as good as it used to be, from reading the forums. I've got my quilt double rider from toj which is godly leather quality but apparently the new falcon garments leather can't touch my Toj. That's why I didn't order a leather and got a wool bomber instead. Honestly I went into the Burberry store in the city and tried on a 3k double rider which didn't have shit on my toj leather.

Here's a pic of mine, black lamb.

Op here's the bomber I got today also from falcon, twenty day lead time from when I payed.

Spewing cuz the bombers a bit tight when zipped up so make sure to follow the sizing guide to the t. These jackets fit slim as fuck

puerhomme SLP rep

honestly been considering this if I can't find a cheaper Sandro in my size. anyone here ever gotten one?

dont ever support toj or falcon

especially if you ever want to see the jacket

before you decide to buy a leather jacket
a) are you >30
if not, b) are you a male model

if you answered no to both of these questions then don't buy a leather jacket

Dude took way more orders than he could fill, stole everyone's preorder money, cut off all communication, and used the money to go open a restaurant, so I've heard.

insecured manchild lmao