Looking for a user

hello i am from [s4s] some one posted this pic related and i think she a darn qt and want to make her my gf. the op referred me to this board as her place of residence.

Yeah that would be me.

Yeah that would be me.

sorry i'm late op

is this b8 or...

h-hello, i th-think your pretty..

i really like your hazel eyes their very pretty, they're sharp and intense but also captivating
you hair is also really nice i like your shortish bangs and long sides.
a-are you single?

don't listen to her it's actually me

Yeah that would be me.

wow those are some nice trips
ok w-well
ill refer my post t-to you then

tell me more about yourself you seem interesting

well, better make use of this trip now

uh im a double major in anthropology and philosophy with a minor in economics, im in the honors college at my uni. uh i have generalized anxiety disorder which i take meds for, and im also slighty autistic but im higly functioning.
i like nice things and nice people, i dont like roodness.
i like videos game mainly strategy games and some frp rpgs like the fallouts

What a loser lmao

please dont be rood, this was why i was worreid about coming here, i heard Veeky Forums is a very mean and not nice place

Anthropology huh
tell me something philosophical

My man here is no autist, if he was he'd have an entire tree graph dedicated to typing his little speech out

uh so ive been working on a way to change the way people think about consent, because the current frame work is that rational agents, as the only being capable of self(free) will ("because emotion is always a reaction to an outside stimulus"), give consent and other must respect their free will are they are insulting the ideal of free will which undermines themselves.
i want to make it centered about communication that agents who can communicate and are in agreement have achieved "consent" and thus their own word obligates them to respect the other consent

oh that convoluted ohh *worries* i hope you can understand that

ITT: trolls trolling trolls

w2c

Let's hope we're all viewing this ironically.

nice dubs friend... i happen to be genuinely interested in this girl...

please dont insult me i am not a troll!

>2016
>people still post on [s4s]

lmaoing at ur life OP

[s4s] is always nice friendo
but who are you quoting?

Your writing belays something different. But w/e I am not trying to meta-analyze this sub. Have fun.

wow you're so smart where'd you learn that

s-sorry im not good at talking to girls

who me?

Hey Tobe

y-yes i-ive never had a gf before
b-but i hope your my first
h-hello pengu

nice dubs too

oh silly billy dont fret ive never met anybody from the internet before x

o-ok you seem cool to nice dubs against
w-what do you do besides being a fashion guru

I enjoy shitposting on Veeky Forums and being a janitor on /b/
and landscaping
I'm a hardened veteran of shit[s4s]ting as well

wow thats cool
do you do it for free? :3 *giggles*

do you have a kik or steam or skype you would like to talk on....?

what the fuck

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE TOPIC

Some absolute moron getting catfished
move along

Don't listen to Satan's lies!

That's a big cat.

*worries* oh this board is scary no one here is nice ohh

Would you rather have people been not nice and honest, or have them be nice but lie to you about everything?

nice and honest please
c-can you prove that your identity?

dude if you have autism, you have the power to be insane at anything you choose to be, and you choose to be a faggot. That is why i laugh at you, go be smart and get good friends, go out and find a girl, stop being a faggot, typing like a f-f-faggot, talking faggotly to men on the internet

hey dont say that to me pls i jsut want to date the girl in the op pic related

im gonna jack off to pictures of you with my toes
but i am a f-f-faggot

>this thread

the sooner you realise that there are copies of every girl, everywhere the better. You probably think she's unique but there are 50 girls her age who i shit you not, look exactly like her.

She isn't here, you're being fucked with. You should have asked your self the chances of her being here before posting, but whatever, also, girls don't want b-b-boys to act and behave more ridicuulously than girls, do you see any girls t-t-typing like this? no because it's fucking weird, do you text your dad like that? how do you behave to your dad? that's how you should behave to women, not like a faggot, you can try and argue with what i say, but in the end, you're still posting on a thread where you actually thought you could find an anonymous girl on the internet, you fucking idiot

this is not me pls dont do this you meanie!

why are you people being so mean isnt she a Veeky Forums poster dont you people come on your board every day and look through every thread?

okay what if i told you she was a Veeky Forums poster, in fact she's here right now, she's eagerly awaiting your autistic messages and your faint interest in her hobbies, but wait she's in India!!!!!!!! Her father took a job designing new trains in India, what do you do now?

be internet long distance relationships bf/gf
i feel like your very sad and miserable why else you would be such a pessimest

okay i'll be an optimist for once and sit right in this thread and wait for her to show up

can't be long now

hmmph nah im done this board is way to rood. i'll go back to s4s if this girl shows up she can follow me their is she wants :p

I'm sorry I left, i was out shopping and only if you tell me yours, how do i know youre not just a troll like everybody else

no don't leave x

I'm enjoying these dubs

woa how could i leave these trips!
ok my skype is wc3.fan.17
is not me btw
the other poster got me in a tufft can you prove who you are?

im sorry user, this just isn't meant to be
i have a boyfriend but he doesnt treat me right but i love him anyways

wow ok...
so your trying to get your self out since you cant prove your the girl in op pic related

hey it's
me hahaha just wanna say bye and hope you've enjoyed this board, come again! (don't shitpost)

IM SO FUCKING SORRY BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM DYING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE TWO FUCKING HOURS YOU SAT HERE FUCK
I CANT DO IT ANYMORE

thanks man you've been fun too

???what
shitposting is all it do desu

i cant have a long distance relationship ever

okay? but are you the girl in op pic

yeah i can take a picture for you x

write his phone number on your tits, that's the only way of getting real proof

ok do it please

kek op is really trying this hard
>desu she is a qt but why would she look for a bf on 4chinz
give it up bois

geez this is the most flawed understanding of autism i've ever come across..

dont be jealous i try to accomplish my dreams unlike a loser like you who gives up!

wow ive been gone for 2 hours and op is still autistic as ever

that was surprisingly accurate..
i dont go after girls cuz im too shy
>...
you're right op im sorry
good luck I guess

>nice and honest

Not one of the options, Buck-O. Besides, you can rarely, if ever, be honest while still sounding nice.

i can its easy, you just must be a bad person desu

nah you're just not success minded, ask yourself this: Would OP be better off if he stopped looking for random girls on the internet, and focused on something more productive? The answer is yes

>something productive
sounds like a wage-slaves logic desu

Genuinely curious, how do you tell someone they're too fat for skinny jeans without sounding mean, condescending, or fake?

Help me be a better person.

i'm not talking about work, i'm talking about being productive for yourself, make yourself a better person, make you happier, healthier, if you're not trying to do these things every day then you're wasting your time

dont give up now op i think what you are doing is commendable
i was just jealous i think
>btw, did the girl in that pic actually show up?

I agree, that cat is a qt

who wore it better, me or her :p
>(obviously her)

why would u want a girl who can't even take care of a cat, look at that fatass cat

w2c siq cat

she has a lazy eye

and middle-aged woman hands but hey still a 9.6/10

i dont see either 0_o
thank u i think..

you say nice dubs miss wubba wub wub
but in all seriousness >wearing skinny jeans
>wearing jeans
elastic waistband track pants are only good pants
but if they wanted to wear them let them wear them and if they make you uncomfortable avert your gaze
thanks
nice dubs but yeah she wore it hot like a sexy female ninja

desu all of you thanks for helpinng this thread stay active whitch increase the chance of her seeing this thread and coming here, seeing how cool and nice i am and how much i went through jsut to meet her and give me a chance.

np mang we're cheering for you op :)

>implying i haven't been saging your thread this whole time

are u the grill?

wow what a "sage"??? we dont have those on s4s

maybe i am maybe im not

idek know what that board does..
are we playing whose the most newfag?

I am and this thread makes me scared.