Why would God choose someone willing to become caravan raider and a warlord as an universal messenger?

Why would God choose someone willing to become caravan raider and a warlord as an universal messenger?

God's a dick dude. Read the Old Testament.

He didn't though.

Are you implying that Islam is really the right religion?

The same reason he chose a tribe of nomadic semitic raiders with a penchant for genocide.

Okay retard, who do you suggest he should've picked?

>Literal religious beliefs

Why did he choose a genocidal rapist maniac, aka Moses?

>rapist

Rapist? Didn't know that. Where does it say so?

someone meek who represents the majority of the world's population, a carpenter perhaps, located in an important region of trade for the world so the message spreads quickly, though not too rich and powerful, off the beaten track a little, an educated connected group of people that were never destined to become a great power

If you read the old testament, islam is closer to it than christcuck faggotry.

About as logical as chosing the illegitimate son of a Jewish prostitute

No because the right religion is obviously Daoism. :^)

>le read the old testament meme
you mean the Torah?

The most important distinction between the God of Islam and the God of Christianity is that the God of Islam isn't Omnibenevolent. He only loves people who love him.

Why not?

Agreed

Is that a big difference? those who don't accept the Christian god go to hell, those who don't accept the Islamic god do too.

the only notable difference is the trinity vs the tahwid

all other differences are minor

Christianity is just an expansion pack for Judaism and Islam is just additional DLC.

don't ever reply to my posts with such shit again

I'm very uninformed on the subject, but how is Abraham seen, in terms of being an original figure for both beliefs?

Abraham (Ibrahim) is pretty damn important in Islam. Lots of stuff written about him in the Quran.

He's seen as the father of the prophets. Islam. See this verse in the Quran:

>They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."

Just to show his importance.

He ordered all the women be taken for the men everyone else killed

He picked a Merchant who lived in the most important city in Arabia, a center of culture and trade which everyone in Arabia heard about in their yearly migration to it.

I mean what you described is literally Muhammad and Mecca

>this thread again

>He picked a Merchant who lived in the most important city in Arabia,

That wasn't Mecca for sure. Actually, Mecca is not mentioned by any author prior to the rise of Islam. Considering that we have actually plenty of material about the region in antiquity, including merchant manuals like Periplus of the Erythraean Sea, this indicates that Mecca was a shithole on the sideline of main routes and history.

> kekk

Mecca was the center of Arabian Pilgrimage for centuries. It is mentioned prior to Islam but only a little because it meant nothing to no one but Arabs

>mfw Revelation 5

>being this dense

>It is mentioned prior to Islam

Yeah? Then which source mentions Mecca?

>>being this dense

Classy reply

Muslims are Jews? Is that what you're trying to say?

You need to learn what rape is. Hopefully painfully.

This is true

From what I've heard of extremely early history Jews and Muslims were very close. Both were monotheistic religions, with Gods that were completly transcendent with warrior/king/prophets as the head and both come from the desert. Both of have an ethics system that emphasizes collectivism, strong group idenity, and harshness. I remember archeologists even "Islamic" coins that had the Jewish candle thing and the star of David on it.

In contrast the Muslims and Jews saw the trinity as not being true monotheism, and Jesus having a physical body making God less than immaterial. The New Testament emphasizes the opposite of harshness, is a step away from group identity, and Jesus is pretty much the opposite of a warrior/king.

If you look at the so called "Islamic Golden Age" Jewish and Muslim intellectuals also got along. Maimonides, the most influential Jewish theologian ever, was inspired by Avicenna.

The divide between Islam and Jews is really only something that happened in the past 100 or so years. Jews have aligned them self with the West and are conquerors. It is not in the Muslims interest to support Jews.

Abraham's first son was Ishmael, the son of the handmaiden Hagar. That son did not receive the blessing of Abraham or God.

Abraham's only begotten Son with Sarah is Isaac, and the blessings of Abraham and God went to Isaac and to Isaac's son Jacob, whose 12 sons that became the 12 tribes of Israel.

I'd say that was pretty close. But that's giving Mohammad the benefit of the doubt in claiming lineage all the way back to Ishmael, rather than just eliminating 359 pagan gods and promoting his father's pagan god, Hubal, Ba'al, as the one god of the Arabs.

But no, the God of the Jews is not the God of the Arabs; YHWH is not Ba'al.

because hes the kind of man who can get things done and Make Creation Great Again

Affirmative action