ITT:

Veeky Forums headphones

these times a thousand, if you can afford it

i can afford it, why should i get these?

LCD2s are pretty great compared to the other 1k headphones I got, but the LCD4s I had the honor of using for a bit because of my work (recording studio) and the crisp fucking clarity this brand gives is unlike any other.
Of course, these headphones are only as good as your hearing is, I have 6 years of music behind me that allows me to distinguish minute details

LCD-2s are heavy as fuck. I wouldn't buy them unless you have a good chiropractor.

HD800's are much lighter and are just as good.

this is the simultaneously the most retarded and unwarrantedly pretentious post i have ever seen

>6 years of music behind me
what the fuck does this even mean?

I had a T90 and it was broken. Been wanting to get the Alpha Dogs for years, they sound phenomenal.

Now I can't decide which one to buy; Alpha Dogs or an electronic drum kit.

I've got the pair in the OP. 50% off during the black friday sale. These are the most comfortable headphones I've owned. But I wouldn't pay full price. Plus they look great on me so that's always a plus

he's browsed mu for 6 years instead of getting a real job

might be a stretch but i saw this inspo pic with some guy wearing these fully tan kinda mid-sized headphones. anyone know what im talking about? they looked chic

I giggled.

>wearing anything but buds in public
kys m8

i hope these are effay. i think they are. im wearing these.

i have these and theyre ugly desu, fake wood look and gross tan color.
Sound great for the price though and v comfy

>open back

If youre getting headphones closed bqck is for public listening.

Those are studio headphones. Not meant to be taken outside.

I know, so theirs no point in choosing them for effayness since sound quality is what matters in the studio.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums goes out of their basement

Hahaha.

inb4 hipster momentums

this, i thught it was general knowledge

>I have 6 years of music behind me
HEY GUYZ IVE LISTENED TO MUSIC FOR OVER 6 YEARS THAT MAKES ME AN EXPERT! XD

fucking idiot kys

I giggle and whisper to my friends about people I see wearing headphones in public, I hope you faggots notice it and feel like shit

my 598s are 4 years old and the leather on the part on the top of my head's falling off
good sound tho

they're great headphones. I think they look good. I've had the same pair since 2009. Still going well although I need to cop some replacement ear pads.

no, they are beautiful
the sound is ok, but zero bass
very comfy indeed

wat

whats some good public headphones to listen to artists like death grips, drake, kanye, hopsin, radiohead etc etc

he is the laughing girls.jpg

He means he studied music in a conservatory for 6 years you dimpwitts.

M50

I ordered those beautiful headphones on Amazon and they still didn't fucking come in yet. It's been a week. They said 2 days

he could've done music in HS and went to college for Musical Theory or any other technical music degree. Ffs guys it's not that stupid to think.

I think hed specify

But why? 6 years of music behind him. It's obviously vague but ragging on him for not specifying on a Taiwanese fish trading forum is silly.

>not apple earbud
Either you're an autistic nerd or a pretentious hipster fag.

I have them and they look better in the photos.

Well even then someone whos studied music wont know much about speakers. I did theory for 5, played/ing for over 12 but my speaker knowledge is from elsewhere

are wearing headphones in public Veeky Forums?
Looks fucking retarded to me

You are correct.

If you dont care it looks better. I sae some asian business guy with the brown/ navy m50x in the city, looked really good

I want him to explain what it legitimately has to do with his capacity for hearing. I have way more than "6 years of music behind me", and my ability to hear minute details is probably worse than average. Concerts and audio work have damaged my hearing. The only engineer I know can agree to this too. I just know what to listen for and have an advanced understanding of harmony, melody, composition, and so on.

Studying music doesn't make your ability to hear better. It's like suggesting a photographer has better vision or a chef has a better sense of smell. You might know what to look for, but it doesn't make change the physical limitations of your body.

B&W P5 series 1 are the most effay headphones

>memephones
audio connoisseur
>meme + nerdphones
old skool
modern hipster
weeaboo
richboi
fattie

I should have gotten these.
Just fuck me up, how cringery are the 770

Good heahphones but far too popular to be Veeky Forums

If you aren't wearing apple earbuds only in public you are, in fact, a fuccboi

When did everyone fall for the over the ear headphone meme? Is it Dr. Dre's fault? Who wants to carry around big bulky headphones? They're so big and unwieldy to carry around. Good way to get mugged or attacked walking around in public.

Why????

I have shure 215 for public, over ear are cleaner, have a wider sound stage.
Beats have nothing to do with this.

I see people wearing their expensive nigrabass cans in the city all the time and they don't get mugged

Maybe it's okay if you stay in crowded areas/don't look like you can be easily beaten up

lol i didnt even know people cared about this...oh wait they don't.

Everyone wears cans outside, both genders. You are just insecure faggots.

my mum has these so she can listen to Billy Joel

What a specific combination

Looks like a ponut

lol

literally best

these, sadly the sound quality isn't there.

>bose
Get out

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Grado

Comfygradoa pls leave

shiggy diggy

Anything better than these with a similar sound? I've had them for over a year and I'd like a new pair.