Eyebrow general. Possibly one of the most important parts of a person's face appeal

Eyebrow general. Possibly one of the most important parts of a person's face appeal.

Post questions, give advice, (possibly routine?).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpjapx6i7wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres a question
whats the ideal amount of trimmness for the outer ends

How do i repair

Why do girls shave their eyebrows then draw them back on?

i'm a ginger with blonde eyebrows, so they are pretty much invisible.

what should I do to fix this? i've been told to get them dyed at a salon, to just dye them the way i want them myself, or not do anything to them at all because the "add to my look".

any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

yes, i know this pic is a bit far away, but this is the most honest way of displaying them. at a bit of a distance, in natural light, like most irl encounters. will post a second pic in different lighting.

they look fine to me, man
i personally like the look of kind of unkempt, dark brows. id say that as long as it isnt an apparent problem, then just leave them be.

second pic, in darker lighting. still invisible :(

idk but you're really hot

Niceee Yung Leo Veeky Forumsm! looks good on you, your red hair is beautiful.

Kys fampai desu

I think you pull off the no-brow look, but if you're interested in seeing how you would look with a stronger brow pick up ELF eyebrow kit in light or ash depending on how dark you want to go. Use the angled brush to fill in your natural brows. Once you get the hang of it you can play with brow shapes and color intensity. See if you like how it looks and find something that suits your face.

Looks like a girl-core

>elf
That's rather fitting

If you decide you like how you look with eyebrows then you can move on to a more permanent option like dying. I dye my own brows at home using pic related. It's designed to touch up mustaches/beards but works fine on eyebrows (just don't get it in your eyes). It will stain your skin so put vaseline around your eyebrow/wherever you don't want dye. Leave it on for 5 minutes then wash it off. You will look like Groucho Marx for the first few washes, so I usually do it at night and then wash my face twice in the morning to get it looking normal. Additionally I chose to wax the area surrounding my eyebrows to give it a cleaner look, but you don't have to.

How's my brows? Anything I should fix?

No, they're clean and I think they suit your face very well. Whoever waxed them did a good job.

post post

I have a hate/love relationship with my eyebrows, I think they look ok in my face but I think my face would look better if they were more normal looking.

If you're a man, and unless you have a unibrow, you probably shouldn't mess with your eyebrows.

is your name tristan

Nope

Damn, dude! Thanks for the advice. Definitely the most help I've gotten on the subject.

thanks a bunch

Noice brows bruh, I'd keep them the way they are

You have a great natural shape goin on. I think the 'abnormal' thing you're noticing about your eyebrows is the arch. It's definitely more prominent, but personally I think a high arch is attractive. If you're looking to see how it looks as more 'normal' get a dark brown eyebrow pencil and lightly fill in below your arch, this will give it a more straight across look which you may like better.

Happy to help! Post an update if you decide to try any of this, I'm interested to see what you would look like with a stronger brow

You seem to be doing fine without them bud, congrats on being handsome enough to do so

side shot right here familia

you cute motherfucker

just fuck my shit up

Anything I should change?

That feel when my brows are pretty different shaped naturally.

Help

Very good shape. Is this natural/what's your routine?

too high/girl
>11247968
8,5 nice eyes
too high
assymetrical but each on its own ok

You're both fine. You have even thickness and color in both eyebrows. If you want to be nit picky, pluck the one or two lone hairs under your arch.

You could benefit from filling in your brows. See how in certain areas you have 'bald' patches? Buy the brow kit I suggested above in light or medium and lightly fill in those areas. Strong eyebrows bring a youthful look to a face and may help to bring together other facial features

You have a nice shape to your brows but they are pretty unkempt. To make them look neater I would trim your eyebrow hair. I'm not well versed in that personally so I will try and find you a video that explains what I'm talking about.

>11248144
Okay Groucho, if you're using ANY coloring products, stop. Your eyebrows are incredibly full and do not need anymore filling in. I would see a professional eyebrow person and either have them waxed or threaded. Threading may be your best bet as it gives a more natural finish whereas waxing can leave you with harsh lines. Ask for your brows to be cleaned up and if you can have a LIGHT arch (basically you just want to get rid of the hair under your eyebrows to make them a touch thinner, but not too much or else you'll look like a drag queen).

Pic related shows the difference professional threading or waxing can make in an eyebrow and the type of shape most of you should be striving for. It's relatively inexpensive (I get mine done for $9) and once you've found a shape you like you can maintain it yourself with tweezers or a home waxing kit. These are all recommendations based on your personal style. If you do not like the look of a cleaned up brow, then don't do it. Most of you look fine as you are, these are just things you could hypothetically improve upon if you choose too.

Here is a video that demonstrates trimming your eyebrows decently youtube.com/watch?v=Gpjapx6i7wU

You could also benefit from trimming

You have a good shape with a very prominent arch. It's a little light though so you could play with darkening the color. Same comment about general cleanliness/tidying up as above.

Dat hair doe

>snapchat filter

But I think they came out really nice. I did them myself this time.

Papa bless, female who doesn't have meme tier instagram gradient brows. Shape is spot on and color is okay. Personally I don't fill mine in as rigidly but I like a more "natural" brow. Maybe play with the products you use, if you're using a gel try a pencil, powder, or tinted mascara, etc.

Unfortunately i'm not using any product on my eyebrows, i am bit scare to have them be cleaned up because and i don't want to look girly

thx for the advice.
i think they look light on that picture because of the lightning
should i really trim them?
i did it one week ago and thought i fucked up because i trimmed too much

I use a weird gel/paint brush situation. I'm interested in the Anastasia dip brow but it's pretty expensive. I would like to have a more natural look though, looking like you try really hard every day seems a little off putting to some people.

You have beautiful eyes pham.

why do you fill them in so heavily? and why the harsh square front? brows like this ruin a persons face because they're all you can see, tragic.

Here's what it looks like when I don't. They just seem really blotchy? I think I need to try a different product like the kind user above recommended, but I do definitely want to work on it if it looks harsh!

That's definitely understandable. However, it's not uncommon for men to get their eyebrows done anymore. I would find several places and just straight up ask "Do you have other male clients?". Chose the person who seems most comfortable with the task and just make sure they don't go overboard with the arch of your eyebrow. The arch is where it would begin to have problems. Worse come to worse you can always buy an eyebrow pencil and fill in your brows until they grow back if they really do fuck up.

Yeah this picture is way more clear. I take back my statement about trimming, they look like an appropriate length from this picture. However I would suggest getting them cleaned up, especially under your brow, for a more put together look.

I've been hesitant to get Anastasia dip brow for the money factor and the amount of scouse brows I've seen as a result of the product. It has a steep learning curve and can look really silly at first. I highly recommend the elf product I mentioned before. I use the gel only and I've had friends ask if it was dip brow. Seems to be a good dupe. When I get ready for work I'll post an image of my eyebrows to see if I can explain how I do a more natural look if you're interested.

it looks like you have product in them there, they don't look like hair?
i have the same kind of brows as your though in regards to patchy spots

I'm sure it's just the bad camera quality. I find it's hard to get product to "stick" if it's in a patchy spot if it's not gel, but then gel makes my eyebrows as a whole a little too intense looking.

i use the dip brow and then lightly comb over it with a spoolie to make it blend a bit more, the scratches from that kinda make it look like there are hairs there

go lighter or not at all, second pic looks better

Thanks!

Thanks for the recomendations, man. Appreciate it.

That's just my spic hair getting all fluffy thanks to humid weather conditions

>mfw I will never live in a country with beautiful cold weather

I-Is it even possible to fix these?

aaaaa

Handsome asf

are my brows alright?

You have been visited by Patchy Chris Pratt

You will be cursed with uneven facial hair for the rest of your life unless you reply to this post

No Patchy My Prattsy

wow
rude
its the lighting mostly

heres your (you)

V assymetrical :/

assymetrical bastards but love them. anything else to improve?

yeah it is

is shaving your eyebrows also a gangster thing in the US? i honestly look better without them but i don't want to pretend i'm capable of beating anyone up.

Saved.
[spoiler]Your ZOG.[/spoiler]

Are my eyebrows too foreign?

no patchy my prattsy

post nudes pls

My eyebrows get kinda thin towards the ends. I see chicks with their super pointy sharp eyebrows and I feel like that would make me look super sleek but idk. Do they need filling in & would the super styled pointy type suit my face?
Ignore zits btw, no makeup

they good

underage b&

B U E N O S A I R E S
U
E
N
O
S

A
I
R
E
S

>no makeup
obvious lipstick, eyeliner, eyebrow filler and mascara

:( 22 just babyfaced

God tier here

>droopy jew eye
>jew nose
>brown eyes
>not white
>not blonde
>god tier
>mfw

Literally no makeup

alright well youre perfect then

Aw gosh
But would pointy eyebrows like this suit my face?

this is am eyebrow thread

Also how is that not white

I shooped the eyebrows on you.

Left one is at the angle they appear in the photo you posted, right photo is them down turned to reduce the angle. I don't think your brow ridge/face shape suits it being too angular personally, it's too harsh, so right option seems better.

Is there anything I should do to them?

holy shit those aesthetics

Lol josh

>not having a unique trait
i-is it a negative trait?

My name isnt Josh

ded thred?

/thread

what can I do to fix my eyebrows guys ? they seem to be uneven on the whole, I dont know shit about eyebrows but I genuinely wanna fix em, they are ugly

No. I also have a scar on one of my eyebrows, but its too close to that gay ass fad where people purposely shave a stripe of eyebrow just to look cool.

feel you on the invisbrow-core

rate

effort

is your name beccabae?

rude

you're a good looking dude.

n-n-no homo, though.

Help me senpai

Help me senpai

thankyou x

better lights?

shut up loser