You have been chosen to restore ONE monarchy to one country in the world. Who would you chose?

You have been chosen to restore ONE monarchy to one country in the world. Who would you chose?

USA

Central African Empire.

Hildred Castaigne when

Burger King

Austria-Hungary

Rome

China

Brazilian.
Pedro II did nothing wrong.

This is already happening to an extent.

Xi Jinping has taken a sharp turn from the establishment's pro-Zemin zeitgeist and has executed many of Zemin's key cards, like Bo Xilai, in Xi's euphemistic 'corruption purges'. Since Zemin is 89 and likely terminally sick and just hiding it as to give the illusion of healthiness, he'll die soon and once he does his political base will disperse and balkanise, ultimately giving Xi post-Mao unprecedented levels of diplomatic and political jurisdiction over the Chinese political landscape.

Despotic authoritarianism =/= Monarchy.

The UK, if that could count.
Otherwise Ireland or France.
Would say Germany, but that's a bit tough. Might have to say Prussia, but i'm guessing you didn't want the thread to devolve that far.

NAPOLEONIAN EMPIRE
**Praise the king of Rome**

Iran but they would have to be smarter than the Pahlavis

The frankish empire.

expanding on this: I just think it's sad that they lost a monarchy which lasted back to Cyrus the Great because some people didn't like the reforms that were being done

FUCKING REACTIONARIES

The burger king's reign was the darkest chapter of American history,
but you guys just have to be "lmao edgy XDDD"

Well you've hit the nail on the head. Monarchy is supposed to be able to do what is necessary but unpopular (arguable in the Pahlavi case), where democracy can only ever do what is popular.

Russia would be pretty cool
It was as good as done by the 7th century. A culture is permanently warped the moment it is conquered by an Islamic nation

Fuck kingship, every ruler have to merit their title by winning battles or anything

Ronald McDonald did nothing wrong.
Assassination of the Burger King best day of my life.

This.
But please not the current Habsburg generation, Ferdi Zvonimir is a cunt.

>Shah was absolutely evil and more so incompetent.

This is why no one likes Amerifats.

Turkey!

Are you implying the Ayatollahs are not?

Just one country? I would give all of Latin America to the Spanish crown back.

My post was in support of the Pahlavis. But, like with the Romanovs, even though i believe they should never have been deposed, i don't see them as walking rays of sunshine who did no wrong.

Only westerners (clueless retards or paid shills with an agenda), muslim extremists and "Iranians" (Arab mongrel rape babies) who have a low IQ and have been indoctrinated think that "the shah was an evil dictator". Iran was an african tier shithole garbage country before the Pahlavi dyansty saved it from doom. The Pahlavi Dynasty fell because the west supported Khomeini and the Islamist take over (like they originally supported ISIS), why would they do that? Simple, the Shah made a speech about not renewing oil contracts with british companies anymore, 1 year before the end of the oil contracts, the revolution happened, while BBC was spamming Islamist Khomeini propaganda in to Iran while Khomeini was living and being funded by the west in France. The world runs on money and nothing else, you can check the speech of the king on the oil deals for yourself on YouTube.

I come from a normal family, so we had no benefits from the King, we were not part of the elite, so my conclusions are objective. When I see these "Iranians" (Arab mongrel rape babies) trashtalking the King and dynasty that saved their African shit tier garbage country and made it possible for them to be born in the first place, I rejoice in the fact that these Iranians are being tortured and exploited by the Islamic Republic. May you all get nuked to hell or die a horrible death in the future coming war with the Islamic Republic of Iran, lets see if you still spew nonsense like "death to the king" and "Fuck the Islamic Republic, but the Pahlavi dynasty was bad for Iran too".... no it wasn't, you mongrel, you deserve the subhuman government you have now, majority of smart Iranians left Iran and the brain drain will continue.

The Holy Roman Empire.

Brazil.

The Catholic Hapsburgs.

Old Macedonia and Alexander the Great so I can be with him as he continues his conquest of Arabia which was interrupted by his death.

US of A

This. Brazil was x100 better off under their monarchy. Having an liberal Emperor is a hell of a lot better than a bunch of military dictators and corrupt presidents.

pleb choice of emperor tbqh

Hohenzollerns

Brazil's. I'm not even from South America but even I can appreciate Pedro II

was Mohammad Mosaddegh okay? He seemed pre cool

who are those fuccbois?

meant for