So, Veeky Forums I'm at medical school, and i can only wear white, how can i wear white all day and be fashionable...

So, Veeky Forums I'm at medical school, and i can only wear white, how can i wear white all day and be fashionable, i can use any piece of clothing, as long as its white and I can use any color of shoes/sneackers

also i can use any coat, sweater or jacket any color

raf simons velcros qasas triple white

lemaire

I don't believe you
Unless you're in a third world country
Every medical student I've met, actually even the ones who trained in third world countries, all dressed professionally at all times during school and during hospital rotations

Yeah i'm studying in mexico so they don't give a shit, we just have to dress partially white, and can use any color of shoes we want, except in hospitals, we do have a strict code in hospital; i'm at school atm

What school dude
I have friends who went to med school in Monterey, Guadalajara, and a few in Reynosa

there is no public medical school in reynosa, i'm at matamoros, beside reynosa in the UAT

qasa all whites, you can probably find'em cheaper than retail since it wasn't really that popular with the peeps

Seriously? It just have just been residency then cuz I was pretty sure they had a medical school there
I grew up in Mission

what kind of jacket is this called

Yeah probably, i was born in matamoros, there is only public med schools at matamoros and tampico, no where else in tamaulipas, except of course paid schools

Word
Good luck man I know it's tough getting through med school there those public hospitals are horrible; we would get transfers from Mexico when I worked tele at McAllen medical and they were always train wrecks with fucked up families

There's a few decent scrub stores in the valley; check out Carhartt and Landau
Cardigans are pretty unassuming but a white one might be hard to come by, except for maybe vintage Lacoste or Lyle&Scott

yeah, they are kinda crappy indeed, nothing 2 harsh, but perhaps thats because i've never seen other hospitals in person haha, i don't know, i was thinking on leaving after i'm done, i don't know yet

The resources right across the border are horrible by normal standards except at the HCA hospitals (valley regional and Rio Grande Regional)

But the foreign nurses I've worked with were all very impressed. One of the Filipino nurses said that McAllen medical had better equipment and a waaaay better electronic medical record program than the most renowned hospital in his country lol

honestly? Adidas Stan Smith or Super Stars. Google them.

Also you're going to smoke a shit ton of weed on Medical College most med students do for a reason lmao.

Random UDSs are no fun

but that's black

Are you in Mexico? I was there

yes i am