Should i buzz it

should i buzz it

You should get a haircut, but dont buzz it.

no you're fucking gorgeous don't change anything

you look like you're lean with an attractive face, go for it!

oh man these are all different now i have no idea

what about growing it out? any ideas?

Get a haircut and rip that shit off your nose before you embarrass yourself more with it

Wait six more years till you're old enough to post on this site.

from the side

im tryna get it out soon it was totally impulsive lol

thoughts on a little hoop earring

>Igbycore

Also is that nail polish? srsly?

whats wrong w nail polish

what the fuck is that nail polish and red iphone case REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cant marry you now, because you're gay : (

why cant u be straight and have nailpolish (i am straight)

Ok well back 2 marrying u, but why do you wear nailpolish???

Because he wants to. Why do you wear nail polish?

exactly, same reason dont be foolish.

Don't buzz. Hair is good.

what I recommend w/ hair? Grow. Style it like a Yung Leo / young Johnny Depp. Google these two.

idk people just put it on me and i dont really care or put that much thought into it

interesting. considering this thank u

remove that cow thing from your noze

I'm all for body modification and shit, but you have too much of a babyface going to pull off that nose ring, I'm sorry.

Get the buzz, hair grows out even if you don't like it. I got a buzz this autumn after being undercut meme for about 5 years and it felt great. While it's growing out you can try other shit as well.

Try removing everything front the base of the neck and up.

Post kik bb. So attractive, but for real don't buzz it. Would be the worst thing ever. And the septum piercing is a 5/10.

>literal gays giving shitters a pass on threads that belong in generals because they're butt thirsty homos
every time like clockwork

just like all the guys when a girl posts then :^)

Its better than girls. threads with a girl are shitstormed, horndogged and worse. Here is just advice, legit compliments and few trolls.

This is much worse desu. I'm still triggered by that thread by that literal newfag girl which degenerated into her blogposting and every single Veeky Forumsggot completely foaming over it until it maxed. Sometimes I feel like Veeky Forums is 90% casuals who browse one board and remain honorary newshits for years on end.