Is Veeky Forums a faggot containment board? You all dress like betas, usually all black...

Is Veeky Forums a faggot containment board? You all dress like betas, usually all black, have ugly faces and like Justin Bieber.

Was this meeting picture really Veeky Forums, btw?

o shit waddup!

0/10 touhou shit talk or gtfo

O shit waddup

o shit waddup!

>480x480
o shit waddup!!

Oh shit wuddup!

Yes is it

o shit waddddup!

The thing with Veeky Forums which you learn if you stay here long enough is that it's a "vocal" minority that posts their faces and shit fits because they need validation. Anyone who actually looks good usually isn't doing that because they don't feel the need to. A "faces of Veeky Forums" thread does not actually accurately portray the faces of Veeky Forums, basically.

That's all I have to say in this board's defense though cos that vocal minority still makes up a healthy percentage and they are most certainly faggots, which makes this board pretty cancerous

o shit waddup!

>Anyone who actually looks good usually isn't doing that because they don't feel the need to.

This. Asking for validation and trying to hard is inversely what makes someone a fuccboi when they want to be """effay"""

It's way too apparent on this board and a lot of people need to learn what effortless style is.

>starts a thread with a fucking anime character

>on an anime imageboard, complaining about anime

STAY NEW HOMBRE

o shit waddup!

o shit waddup!

i explicitly didnt comment that so i never saw him again but this motherfucking frog keeps showing up

o shit waddup!

post fit or gtfo senpai
100% guaranteed you dress like shit

o shit waddup!

No, you must be thinking of Veeky Forums, the home base for closet cuteboy /cm/ faggots

oh shit waddup

o shit waddup!

0 shitlet wit up