messy bun

> messy bun
> PINK hoodie
> jogger/yoga pants
> white samung galaxy/iphone
> chai tea from Starbucks
How would Veeky Forums spice up Basic Bitch-core? I think adding a goth aesthetic would be breddy cool.

>health-goth
No.

Ok. Take the outfit and make it black. Ironic Basic Bitch Goth-core.

> implying it's not Veeky Forums
> still rocking some ironic faggy OFWGKTA-core

Do you think tumblr hair would be too much?

Yea tumblr hair, and some face piercings, and like really huge ugly glasses

>chai tea

translated into any other language it would be tea tea

If you change basic bitch-core it's no longer basic bitch-core and will be replaced by a next generation basic bitch style

post more

I just can't be traditionally goth because the shit just isn't comfortable to wear in the summer, but I can't give up my love of wearing black and doing edgy things to my hair.

I also ironically enjoy Starbucks so there's levels of being basic that really speak to me tbhwy family.

>I also ironically enjoy Starbucks
You can't ironically enjoy something, you can ironically go to starbucks and enjoy it but you can't... whatever.

I want early 2000s basic bitch-core to make a comeback

Heavy hoodies, flared jeans, ski jackets, cute white and baby blue / light pink sneakers, pony tails

This. OP are you trying to make it seem like you're not a basic bitch? You really are coming off that way.

No, I'm pretty basic and I accept that. I bitch every time I go in a Starbucks, but I keep going. It's insanely basic, but in an alternative way, instead of a traditional basic.

Anyway, have more pictures.

i'd just commit if that happened

I cannot reinforce this but at the same time I absolutely cannot let you remain 100% bb

You at least have to know how earrings will work for you. Black is a language spoken by absolutely every style so wearing black alone will not really contribute to a goth-core. Look at early 2000s/late 1990s goth and see how that can be incorporated into your basic bitch attire. Tattered fleece jumpers are pretty tight tbqh

I wanna see a tech-wear/basic-bitch combo personally.

I was in the midwest last year and poor to middle class female uni students still dress like this. Yes, they still wear those horrendous distressed bootcut jeans.

This is early 2000s? Around me this is still a thing

flyover spotted

>Yes, they still wear those horrendous distressed bootcut jeans.
I thought I was the only one. Truly, the midwest is hell.
> STL is an entire city dedicated to looking as shit as possible
> weebs still manage to dress more like shit than everyone else
end my life

Is there such thing as a frat guy/prep goth? (Just curious)

gross

I dont think this really fits that but i'm imagining all Rick but with a Spurs jersey thrown over it.

Look up joth on wikihow. Very in detail description about gothic music and jock like popularity and athleticism !!!

man u sound so annoying. like what the hell are you talking about with this starbucks shit.

I've noticed that a lot of girls jumped into the pseudo grunge cakeface bandwagon on ig and it's bit like visiting the planet of the clones there sometimes. I hate saying this but the goth-y makeup and 90s trend replica clothing are like epic maymays at this point. Do you really think the style suits you or are you one of those girls that "doesn't want to be left behind".

Don't worry about being "basic" or whatever as long as you're collecting pieces that fit well and aren't exclusively fast fashion like VS.

Tho Rick pieces can be eye-scorchingly ugly, subdued monochrome "goth" makeup and Rick womanswear would bea more fitting combo imho. As long as it's an interesting cut, Rick espouses streamlined, understated cool.

desu, I'm like and so I don't even see these often enough for them to be memes. They don't get cute boyfriends though, I'm trying to get that cute normie dick.

>It's insanely basic, but in an alternative way, instead of a traditional basic.

jesus

stop trying so hard to be different. just be you and do whats comfortable.

> trying to get that cute normie dick.

i would recommend going jcrew/madewell core then

I feel like basic bitch core will always be just that. Now a bunch of girls are trying to wear some sort of pseudo grunge attire. Which is now the new basic bitch now. However, If a girl choses to keep going down said grunge tumblr path I would suggest they just go full Nu-Goth or Pastel Goth (Pretty much pale wave goth).

Why can't we have grunge-bitch?
> flannel hoodie
> black jogger
> vans
> sporty pink ponytail
> drink caramel macchiatos idk

Like this?

I don't know what you're getting at, this is the new basic bitch attire?
I mean honestly everyone is dyeing their hair and trying out the tumblr-alternative-whateverthefuck crystals and yoga shit.

wow, you are trying really hard, aren't you?

bless.

Yeah, but I'd slap a headband on that shit.

I know you think you've discovered a new facet to me, but I'm already telling you I'm shallow as fuck. What do you want from me?

I know the indie thing has been around for a few years, but it isn't pervasive in my region. Lots of people have for gotten nose piercings/ear gauges, though.

>Yeah, but I'd slap a headband on that shit.
lmao look at this dudes head

This is how mums dress here