What's the worst most cuck 90s meme brand to make a resurgence in the 10s and why is it trasher

What's the worst most cuck 90s meme brand to make a resurgence in the 10s and why is it trasher

Thrasher is only cuck if you don't skate, it seems to be the most authentic skate brand out there.

exactly why.

skateboarding is a meme again just like in 1996

which means we're a few years away from ironic nunumetal fashion

Vidya.

And it's just a logo for a dead magazine. It's not like they're a clothing brand. I think they sold a few t-shirts and that's it.

skaterfags have always been wearing thrasher

I've seen the logo EVERYWHERE on clothes since February or so it's a meme now

>2016
>still saying Cuck
Check your life

I have a hoodie. I don't skate much anymore, but it's still comfy.

Starter

what's the new replacement? autist is dead, cuck is dead, fuccboi is dead, pleb is dead

>don't wear a jersey if you don't play sports
>don't wear boots if you aren't hiking
>don't wear sneakers if you aren't running
>don't wear Rick if you aren't actually a gothninja
Cmon user, just cuz you can kickflip better than someone else doesn't mean they can't wear the same shirt as you

fashion aside, thrasher is an authentic skate brand and a fucking excellent skate magazine.

It's more like a teen girl wearing a nirvana smiley tee when she's only ever listened to smells like teen spirit.

Even if she was a huge nirvana fangirl, it's still lame as fuck. It only wouldn't be lame if she was actually legit into grunge in general and not another basic bitch with psuedo-alt taste.

Thrasher's getting worn by models to give themselves an edge they don't have, now the trends slowly washing downwards to the normies.

i know you think you're making great comparisons, but they're actually not equivalent at all.

try this:
>don't wear a jersey if you're not a fan of that team/don't know anything about that sport

>thrasher
>cuck

Hahahahahahahha this faggot doesnt even skate

mongoloid has always been hilarious to me. lets bring that back.

>and a fucking excellent skate magazine.

ehhhhh...

not as offensive, its just too funny of a word

also it only really applies to asians

ded? are u fucking kidding me subscriptions are way up from even the early 2000s my g

>logo for a dead magazine
are you fucking retarded?

>mongoloid
Thrasher wearing posers don't even deserve to be called that much. they don't even push period

>denying the genius that is our lord and savior Phelper