Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

ysl.com/es/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-casual-shirts-raw-edge-shirt-in-blue-green-and-washed-red-bleached-degrade-plaid-cotton_cod38524723rl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll post a progress picture cuz why not.

>height 5'9-5'10 ish
>starting weight: 242 pounds
>current weight: 145.5 pounds
>goal weight: 120 pounds

The before is pic is old as hell but it's all I got and it was my lowest point of being a 242 pound kid so I figured it would work.

you turned into a flaming homosexual lmao
good progress but tone it down a bit.

You. Post moar lelouch lewds, kudasai.

time for sum selections from the lizzie folder
in an attempt to summon the goddess herself

Thanks. I was just fucking around for the picture but don't you worry I'm still a bit of a fag in real life.

>Flame
>greatest toplaner of all time
>most effay esport player
Good gif choice, fampai.

i believe it kek dont worry dough
ye that nigga is effay as shit but watch is pretty good too

omg who is this goddess?

Idk you still look gay af maybe work on that a little bit more

liz is her name
she is sort of a deity on 4chinz in general
she occasionally drops by these threads when we mention her

Will do. Would not suckin' as much dicc help? Asking for a friend.

first im posting effay gamers and liz
now you want me to post more lelouche from the other thread
shit i gotta lot of responsibility on this thread but here we go

a cute real gril on Veeky Forums? heresy!

effay gamer: leffen
i know there was a thread not too long ago but still

true most of them are fuckbois but she is real
i've talked to her a number of times and even added her on snapchat
>she also goes on soc not sure what else but i haven't seen her around in a while

i-i hope shes okay...

shes probably fine. dont worry :)
still i hope she shows up so you guys can meet her

i wonder what shes like irl, like if shes shy or really outgoing and popular

well she has mentioned leaving to go to a party before so i can assume shes at least somewhat extroverted
she likes to travel & went to New Orleans where she said she wants to live one day.

you do not need to be 120 lbs

being less flamboyant is probably the best fashion advice there is for him tbqh

> never watched CG
> just think lelouch is hot as fuck
My thinspo yaoi prince

did you diy the flannel? if so how did you do it?

How do I acquire will, Veeky Forums?

Every day I say to myself "no I want to be thin" but when it comes to meal time I just break down and eat the same huge amounts of the same crappy food I always do. When I go to the store I know I shouldn't buy cookies, but I seemingly cannot stop myself at all.
I know, "hurr durr just man up and do it", but I seem unable to.
Help pls.

Watch it. The ending is retardedly good.

I think its SLP.

Just count calories like an autist. Entertain yourself getting skilled at something, anything. I ate nothing today just drank a Dr. Pepper I am not even hungry, its like my hunger doesn't wakes up yet.

I do count them. Still doesn't help much. Just reminds me how much I suck.

>she is sort of a deity on 4chinz
Fuck off to /soc/ waifuretards.

ysl.com/es/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-casual-shirts-raw-edge-shirt-in-blue-green-and-washed-red-bleached-degrade-plaid-cotton_cod38524723rl.html

seems to be that one.

>tfw same height
>tfw same goal weight
I'm at 210 right now though. :(

>5'9''/5'10''

Ok so you are definitively 5'9'' and exactly my height. I'm 125 right now but my thighs looks much more muscular than yours. People even think I'm a cyclist. Maybe it's different proportions or because when you drop even more weight you end up losing upper body/caves volume then it makes your thighs looks proportionally bigger.

Or genetics.

Damn you got cute

lol leffen is a fuccboi

>myspace angle

how old?

One of my friends bleached half of it. He never wore it and just said I could have it if I wanted it. He got the inspiration from the SLP half bleached flannel.

How are ready meals?

I have no cooking ability and honestly I don't trust myself to make food and I like the ease and simplicity of just unwrapping something and putting it in the oven. Many of them seem fairly low in calories too which is mostly why I'm attracted to them.

Things like pic related is what I'm talking about.

In a pinch it's okay but they tend to be really heavy in sodium. Does your grocery store have a steam table? Can get food that way also..

That's like 5/10 in (soviet) russia.

Over 600kcal and you're saying it's low?
At least get Tescos healthy range meals. Otherwise I'd recommend M&S balanced diet meals, they're actually really tasty, high in protein and mostly around 400kcal.

What's a steam table?

My normal dinner meals are easily over 1000 cals alone. So yeah, 600 would be low for me. I'll look at M&S though.

christ we all fucking know it her posting herself,no one gives a shit about this 5/10 retard

Do you eat massive meals? One Tesco lasagne might seem small then, you'd have to add some vegetables to feel full.

I don't cook and used to eat ready meals every day. Lidl curries are nice and (obviously) cheap.

What's your starting weight and what are you aiming for?

I always hear Russians are hot but then when they actually get posted they look like mongaloids.

>What's a steam table?
Pre cooked food. Generally can get chicken or something. Look for the housewives wearing yoga pants on their mobile phones, that's the steam tables.

what do with falling pants? i don't want to wear a belt...

Yes. Portion control along with what I eat are my biggest problems. I have OCD and it's particularly an issue when it comes to food. I only eat certain "safe" foods and I always eat certain amounts. Makes losing weight a bitch.
I actually tried a WeightWatchers meal once and was really disheartened by how small it was.

Currently at ~210lbs.
Would like to be around 120 or 130.

My english isn't good enough to give you detailed information.
Get fruits and nuts. Instant food is shit, doesn't make you satisfied long and is high carb. Try easy to cook meals first, women love guy's that can cook. Even if it's only eggs and bacon for breakfast.

What are your unsafe foods?

You'll probably enjoy switching to ready meals, it's much easier to control how much you eat. It's clear how many calories they contain and there is no risk of overeating. Fresh food makes me a bit anxious.

Ditto on WW, they're ridiculously small. The lasagne and cottage pie were nice, but I'd end up eating something else an hour later.

suspenders

Naw you gotta eat low calorie and shit until it becomes a habit

For example I ate around 1100 cals 2 days ago. Got real hungry around 1 am but went to bed anyway. Woke up, ate a large breakfast but it was still low cal. Didn't eat again until 8

Jesus Christ, are you niggers for real eating this? This shit is not going to be good for you in any way. A complete waste of money. Doesn't taste good, doesn't do good, doesn't fill you.

fucking cute

being less of an asshole is probably the best advice for you tbqh

Stop browsing /pol/ then.

How do you manage to get your daily amount of fat without going over your calorie limit? I read that you should get ~ [daily calorie intake] / 30 g of fat.

Thank you! It took forever but feels amazing.

Just keep on track and don't let inevitable mess ups get you down. Just start again the next day. You're gonna make it.

lmao is that belly supposed to be thin?

How long did it take you?

A year of off and on dieting that barley got me anywhere significant and then 1.5 years of strict dieting that got me the bulk of my progress.

How did you pull this off and how long did it take?

Nvm, didn't notice this.

i think we found the most autistic fellow on the planet

Okay. I was 205 mid February and 180 today. Just wondering if you did anything super drastic but it looks like I'm on the right track

What kind of diet did you follow? Simply eating under your TDEE? Exercise?

I strictly ate 1500-1800 calories a day and opted to walk everywhere that I could instead of drive or take a bus. Never any actual dedicated workout until I started a bodyweight routine recently.

i eat like a pig, never exercise and still weight ten pounds less than you ontop of being 3 inches taller

>i eat like a pig
ok bubba

which means i would eat you in the first pic
kek

im not him tho, just dropped by to say you're delusional

(checked)

>just dropped by to say you're delusional
actually all you said was "ok bubba"
try harder

I cut out meat, lads. Feels great, way easier to do this shit.

>says he's 3 inches taller
>doesn't realise that means he can eat more and even weigh more yet look slimmer than a shorter person

Went from 100 to 75kg here since around late summer [plateau for few months now]. Started with counting calories like an autist. Seriously just get on MyFitnessPal and start logging every day even if you're logging high amounts that make you feel bad. At the very least you'll start seeing what your problem foods are.Get a food scale. Eat more raw stuff, fills you up just as well without all the cooking byproducts like oil that adds a fuckload of cals. Replace a mealtime with coffee+smoke.

Also force yourself to skip a couple meal times. You start to get used to the hunger if you can get through the first 12 hours or so. Had nothing but cigarettes for past two days now. If nicotine doesn't appeal to you look into other appetite suppressants. Heard good things about Psyllium seed husks right here on Veeky Forums before.

>right here on Veeky Forums
I dunno why, but that phrase made me laugh. Hard.

Damn, I wish I looked like you.

Same problem, I'm also 5'9. I used to do a lot of squatting so maybe that's the culprit. I'm ~122lbs and still hoping my legs will slim out more as I lower my body fat.

English is not my first. Tend to use retarded infomercial-grade phrases.

ffs, been a fat cunt most of my life but I just wanna be skinny and effay now.
Been sticking to 1300 calories per day recently and its been okay but I just want to binge today so bad.
Help me.

Damn that's awesome. I wish I had your genetics but whatever, I'll just make do with what I have.

try slimming world mate, it worked for a lot of my friends.

Drive more water smoke more cigs

It's really easy to trigger hamplanets on MyFitness Pal. I forgot how easy normies are.

>was at a -1400 to -1600 net deficit yesterday after 50 miles of biking and 10 of running around and up a mountain
>go back home after finals
>lost track of caloric intake today after 2000 calories
>best-case projection is right around 2,500

if you are used to the chans and then try to talk on something like the myfitnesspal forums you'll trigger so many people its unreal. probably get instabanned

except i dont weight more than a short person in this case
i weigh ten pounds less

Just do better from now on. You can't change the past senpai

Can someone explain to me why sodium is bad for weight loss? Sorry if this is a dumb question

Salt retains water, you're mostly water hence if you can get rid of it you'll have issues losing weight

Slavics are very skinny. Even with clothes like these they still look nice.

Please remove lizzy from next OP. It has nothing to do with thinspo thread and there's lots of girls there. Thank you.

Yeah but does that actually impact fat loss in the long term? Excess water weight typically goes away in a day or two once you cut back on the sodium. Also, sodium doesn't have any calories so as long as you are in a deficit, wouldn't you still be losing fat regardless of how much water is being retained?

I can't really see the harm in eating high-sodium foods once in a while

Once in a while is fine, excessive sodium will fuck you though

>jealous of lizzie
>phonefag
opinion discarded.

i mean u could still lose a lil bit of weight but

HAVE SEX WITH ME
HAVE SEX WITH ME
HAVE SEX WITH ME
HAVE SEX WITH ME
HAVE SEX WITH ME
HAVE SEX WITH ME

She has been banned from /soc/ for a reason you know.

And the reason is?