ALL THESE RICH GUYS DECKED OUT IN FULL ACRONYM, I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. HOW DO I STOP BEING A POOR BOY...

ALL THESE RICH GUYS DECKED OUT IN FULL ACRONYM, I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. HOW DO I STOP BEING A POOR BOY? IS THERE ANYWAY TO AFFORD THIS STUFF WITHOUT BEING A TRUST FUND KIDDY?

I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR IT I DON'T CARE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY TO BUY SICK CLOTHES

just rob rich people desu

>full acronym
too bad money can't buy them taste lmao

yeah it should be acronym lunar forces with all dickies

>tfw 20 yr old college student with Fortune 250 internship
>tfw $20 an hour for easy projects
>tfw easy $65000 job at the end of the summer
Best part is my parents live in the same town as the company HQ, so I don't even pay rent this summer!

Eat shit OP!

they shouldn't wear acronym at all because it's garbage

Sleep with them and leave before they wake up, wearing their outfit.

better acronym than some supreme/gosha shit

>20 dollars an hour
>thinks that's good money

better no meme shit at all

Get a job while living with your parents. Save.

Acronym is good.

For a young dude withoutt job experience or degree it is.

Did you ever think that maybe people have different tastes than you?

Lashing out on a korean plastic articulated woman forum is pretty autistic

Fuck off killy, you're the worst namefag to come out of this board in a while and your opinions are absolute shite
doesn't make their taste good now does it

OP here, I have a job and do graphic design freelance on the side, but I still can't justify dropping 1000 dollars on a coat (considering that's 1 months rent.)

I also know I'll probably get remorseful at some point and end up selling it because I feel like I don't deserve it

supreme makes some good shit

Lol and who's your favorite designer?

Why you have to "justify" how you use your money? Dont. Just cop what you like. You would like to have the real deal. You deserve the real shit. Whats happening? Are you fat and the clothes wont look good or what?

Stop paying rent and return with your parents if that's your complaint. Thats what you can do, its a trade off.

Nah my body type is fine, but you're right man I should just do it.

I don't think yd

Sure moving back home would allow me to spend money on things for myself, but I think it would make more sense to strive for a better job than just cop out.

I guess my real question is what kind of fields is it possible/logical to own a nice wardrobe, and still live comfortably.

There are people on /rog/ - Rick Owens General that work minimum wage and some are even in college while working. Just go back home or pay a cheaper rent.

You can always sell your Acronym in Grailed if you ever need to sell it for x reason.

Thanks man, I guess it makes sense when you break it down like that. It just blows my mind that someone working at McDonalds or other minimum wage positions would have enough money (even with saving) to afford high end fashion. Even with where I work I try to be very conscious of how I spend my money and spending 200$ on a tshirt seems a bit unreasonable.

honestly you probably won't be thinking about the money in few months but you'll def be like "meh these pants are meh"

Fuck off

It is when I don't pay rent or have any substantial bills.

>supreme makes some shit

ftfy

stop buying dog shit on grailed and h&m and uniqlo and save properly. after a few months of cutting that shit spending guess what? u can now afford a brand new acronym jacket
so u have less crap but higher quality items in the end. win win bro