Spring/Summer Techwear Thread

Post your inspo, discussion, links, and fits for techwear this season.

Starting it off with a fire fit from supertechwear. So much ACRNM /drool

Other urls found in this thread:

cottonon.com/US/p/cotton-on-men/utility-cargo-pant/2035123702287.html
imgur.com/a/eE6M1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is utterly fucking atrocious

>Don't get laid but potentially get arrested or/and beat up -wear
fixed

t. jealous kids wearing dad's hand me downs and h&m sale rack clothes

I like techwear but this fit sucks

It's actually god-tier for the summer. Summer techwear is usually just try hards in flyknits, shorts and tank tops. Thank god some one is trying something unique and cool.

"god teir"
techwear is about function and this dude is wearing a mask and layered vest in summer, dressing like a mall ninja aside

where do people live where they can wear stuff like this during the summer?

i'll be wearing fucking tank tops/linen shirts and shorts and i'll still be sweating my balls off in the summer. shit's fucking 35+ degrees easy

Mmmm yes. All black, lots of layers, and a face cowl. Totally comfy for summer.

post ur god tier summer tech fits then?
thought not

I like the LunarForce1s. Trousers are too long. Not sure if manlet or not.
The P17-CHs should be ok. Also, why not just wear one of the acrnm vests?
The face mask is beyond retarded unless you are somewhere cold and windy. It makes him look like a tryhard
Pic related is a god tier techware summer fit

lol you're such a faggot. Why are you this upset that no one likes your fav fatboy tech fit?

Right because a vest and face mask is ideal summer gear...Fucking retard, I bet you'd suggest wearing a down jacket all year because muh high tech fabrics

I'd actually amend this to have some all white flyknits and maybe the p17-ch in RAF green

samefag. why are you so assdestroyed over some sensible criticism?
That's you in the pic, isn't it you pasty white tryhard manlet fag?

>projecting

>I'm rubber you're glue
omg topkek

Great techwear thread you guys. Sufu might be small but at least we can have a conversation. I swear I am done with this shitty board.

>cover your mouth on warm days

>all that expensive yet shit fitting pieces

>that bad posture and skinnyfat body

Sorry man, but it all it takes is one guy to think his fit is the shit when he doesn't realise it's just plain old shit...

Listen idiot. That fit are great fashion pieces. But buying expensive gashion clothes doesnt mean it will make you automatically fashionable. You need to wear clothes that fits your body type, hair and face

best so far
w2c pants

They're the 2013 Levi commuter cargos in black.

They're also IMPOSSIBLE to find. Good luck...

Does anyone have any experience with rapha?

i used to have a pair but they ripped while i was skating :(

As basic as that tee is, it's really nice

id on that backpack?

Payaa?

ID on tee or one like it? I've been looking for a tee with longer sleeves just like that.

yes

Something you would recommend?

bumpin 4 dis, i think the guy that posted it said what it was in a waywt thread

what pants?

This!

nice summer inspo retards

Sorry you live in ball sweat florida lol

Something similar to that?

Techwear is cool but that lardass's fit is fucking embarrassing

w2c boots?

Nike SFB

levis still makes 511 cargo joggers and 511 commuter's (non cargo)

If he were slightly taller, skinnier and dropped that stupid fucking face mask this would be cool. Problem is it doesnt do anything for his body type.

this fit is awful and that half-mask is gay as fuck.

w2c pants?

Aka /autism/

>exposing your legs this much on a hike

have fun with your ticks. i literally think i see one on your left ankel and mother fucker is FED. either that or you have a cancerous mole.

He said he found it thrifting my man

im pretty sure hes in that "suicide forest" so ticks are the last thing on his mind...

>you
new

>51496 ▶
>File: 12752015_1015335283614579(...).jpg (599
every international student in college ever

not to mention they're at every Macy's.

how is this in any way techwear?
lol i bet you look like shit and can't pull off even half a good fit as this. prove me wrong

This isn't the qt from winnipeg is it?

why is Veeky Forums made up primarily of skinnyfat retards who think they can wear cool clothes and it'll magically make them not autistic

embarrassing

>samefagging this hard
Sorry everyone else isn't into your autistic LARPing you utter faggot. You're a total embarrassment.

holy fuck please tell me this is actually the OP thats truly retarded

talk shit post fit. I bet you all where SLP-inspired Zara knock offs with stan smiths lmao
sorry you are too poor to afford this or understand it. get a better job but no need to be so salty through ;)

this picture has been circulating for ages with no sauce. If someone can ID pants, I will literally paypal you $5

Looks like an older model of Cotton On's cargo pants.

cottonon.com/US/p/cotton-on-men/utility-cargo-pant/2035123702287.html

wrong quote

Holy shit this confirms it for me idgaf look like a retard all you want but don't get pissy when people laugh at you

the sad thing is there seems to be a complete unwillingness to change you've already decided this looks great because you spent a lot of money on it when you really look like shit in it buy clothes that fit next time and lose the sperg scarf

talk shit post fit. I know you both can't do better
and my clothes make me happy. you can't take that away from me. keep trying your hardest though. it's really funny :)

REKT

I like it, your attitude especially. I would just recommend to lose weight.

I don't know how cold/hot is where you live in summer but I would suggest a tank top and wristbands especially if you have some cyberpunk tattoos like Shui.

getting praise from killy is proof enough the user fucked up

well it's not hard to find better looking techninja shit than the OP picture. That picture is trash; the pants fit like shit, the vest makes him look pudgy, the layering is clumsy, the facemask is out of place, etc. it doesn't help that he's pasty af

found this album within a second of googling. it's mostly those dudes who post acr, acg, guerrilla group and the rest on sufu/hypebeast
imgur.com/a/eE6M1

What tech shirts are recommended? All I ever see in tech fits are regular tshirts or jackets

>posts his own pic with "inspo" in the filename
You're a confirmed pathetic loser. Stop posting

cop or not

>tfw paid 50 bucks for mine

helikon tex is decent, but those are pretty heavy and uncomfortable

ID on shoes pls

W2c Shoes??

How new are you

Nike Flyknit Trainer. Have fun paying resell.

holy shit just google nike flyknit and they're right there
c'mon son put some effort in

is this a decent tech trouser? just copped

thanks

yes

thanks

where

id on these?

where

This guy looks like that one guy from the famous Veeky Forums meet-up. I feel like he has a ponytail or topknot but I can't remember

[spoiler]h&m[/spoiler]
they were on sale. was pretty surprised desu, the fabric is really nice, they're really lightweight and breathable.
they only really look good rolled up like i have them though, they're just straight all the way through. was thinking of tapering them