Anyone else not wear underwear?

Anyone else not wear underwear?

>shows off body better without shirt
>less restriction in pants
>outlines my big dick better in pants
>less hot in summer

Are there any cons? Noo

No way I would get fart juice on my pants. Plus it's really impractical in situations requiring you to take off your pants.

It's unhygenic dude, you smear your dick and ass all over your pants all day
Why the fuck do you think people wear fresh underwear every day?

I too enjoy rubbing my sweaty dick + balls + sweat asshole all over the inside of my jeans in the summer.

idgaf about being naked, if I'm taking off my pants it's most likely for sex

I get a lot more attention from girls when my pants are riding low with no underwear or shirt on . They just want my cock to flop out by accident

It's much more sexual and I'm more horny and confident

plus if I got ass sweat or dick juice on my pants id just wash them? If you let it build up for 3 uses the pheremones themselves make you more attractive

you are one sleazy cunt

This sounds like my mentality, now that I read it I'm having second thoughts about it.

OP you must have a really small dick.
It's impossible to hide an erection otherwise

my boner still shows with breifs on brotha

It's like I have a dildo riding down my leg but it's my cock

so you don't get hard, found your problem

You should like teach science or something man you're like so right

you're just jelly that my ball funk makes bitches wet

TFW you literally only think about sex always

unhygenic
dick in zipper
balls in zipper
nobody is staring at the outline of your dick in admiration, its really just gonna be confused children then their disgusted parents
ball sweat on pants
big dick cheese on pants
balls in zipper
balls in zipper
dick in zipper
balls in zipper

falling this hard for poor bait

you must be a bait-spotting wiz kid shit man I bet you went to college and everything you should teach classes

>big dick cheese on pants

if you get dick cheese on any of your clothing then you need to clean your dick more often you gross motherfucker

People wear new underwear every day?rly?is 3 days to much to wear same underwear?wtf why didnt anyone told me this

Nice one OP. People are falling for this.

>make this thread
>almost all negative comments
>start to question my own intelligence

nah fuck you guys, no underwear is the shit... don't kick it until you try it niggas

also I'm sleeping naked

sleeping naked is pretty sweetI'll give you that

my cock is small, so i cant do that.
:(

what about random boners?

he probably thinks it turns women on even more than his asshole sweat

after you piss there's gonna be a wet spot right where your dick is moron.

no one wants to see your fucking dick

so a wet spot near my knees? why is this a problem

I'm a grill, and i used to wear jeans without panties.
Felt good.
Also, i never wear a bra.

Pls tell me she's legal

Underwear is optional. Just wash your pants it's no big deal.

your titties better be small or you're gonna have some bad hangers when you're older

As a grill with a functioning self-cleaning vagina that produces goo most days of the month, I need to wear underwear. I don't want that shit smearing on my jeans.

you nasty ass motherfuckers
most disgusting thing i do is flip the boxers to the other side, thats if i didnt shit or piss much that day

27 m9

it may or may not be b8, but I know more than one dude that doesn't wear underwear, ever. One of them is "the smelly kid" of the group but gets laid more than anyone else. And my gf told me once she wants me to go commando cuz it turns her on.. but I'm not doing that shit. I value my pants too much to get ballsweat and skidmarks all over them

the only cons are the sweat, but since I'm pretty inactive that takes a while to pile up and have a noticeable effect. it's only unhygienic if you don't have proper hygiene in the first place, plus I exclusively take shits at home so I can wash my ass with a nice warm bidet, never having to wonder if my ass is clean or smells is fantastic. as for farting, well, I can only hope it doesn't happen much tbqh. I admit it's impractical when I go out shopping or something and I need to take off my pants/shorts/whatever to try something on or whatever other thing I could be doing, but I usually remember to just wear underwear or a pair of basketball shorts underneath for it. skidmarks are for those who still think they're actually clean when wiping, lmao all you're doing is smearing a bit of shit and bacteria all over while wiping it off. as for pissing, I'll wring my dick if I even think there's a drop left somewhere in it, so I don't have to worry about that annoying after-dribble. and if you're afraid of your dick getting caught in a zipper, you're not living at all.

You have failures for parental figures.

exactly dude, I either shower after shitting or use wet wipes / tp combo and shave my ass hair to keep the dingleberries away

this guy is almost definitely a 4/10

One moring 3 years ago I woke up hung over and tired as fuck for work at 4am and I couldnt be bothered to put on underwear in my fucked state so i just put on my pants and left. I havent worn or bought underwear since.

Its just normal to me now so i dont even notice unless im wearing baggy sweats or gym shorts.
>tfw Ive been trying on pants in stores with no underwear for 3 years now.

why is Veeky Forums full of disgusting scum