Muh "history"

i just wanted to tell you guys how much i love this board! Veeky Forums is an amazing place where i can finally talk to people who do not only respond with "muh nazis", "muh WW2" and "muh holocaust" whilst asking them about their historyknowledge.

you guys truly care about what happened before WW2 and WW1 wich i think is amazing. since everyone here in germany has a stiffy if the topic is WW2 because everyone and their fucking mom know about WW2 and that's it.

also: September 52 BC was an insidejob

leave now before you get spooked

how should i get "spooked" ?

What do you think about a certain pre-modern German agglomeration, then?

sorry if my english understanding isn't that good but are you referring to the rheinland-/rheinbund or to the holy roman empire under pre-german lead?

boo

>holy roman empire
What what what?

i thought it was the international term but i may be wrong, maybe only we germans call it heiliges römisches reich .-. i am referring to the western one of the two empires that originated from the decay of the roman empire. essencially the counterpart to the byzantean empire

>essencially

>wich

Holy fuck for the love of god op please learn how to write properly.

Also your use of HRE unironically really means you need to lurk more faggot

OP, you poor fool, in praising this board you've unwittingly brought out its worst side.

I recommend abandoning this thread and taking about history in a less shitty one.
Sadly, the Holy Roman Empire is something of a cursed topic at present due to a certain prevalence of memery revolving around the biased opinions of a Frenchman.

t. Otto.

I'm just saying, taking Voltaire this seriously is like listening to Brits regarding the French.

1.HRE was the term i learned during university and in shool so sorry if it offends you
2.I am deeply sorry if you get butthurt over someone who has problems with writing a forign language

how strange that the HRE is so frowned upon in this board. here in germany the HRE is somewhat praised in historybooks since it was one of the earlyest contraptions that could be deemed "proto-germany"

>this thread

is this bait, or are you actually an underage sperg?

Cringe, get off Veeky Forums, dork.

The Jews turned the Weimar Republic into a degenerate cesspool. Hitler may have gone overboard but something had to be done about the legitimate problems confronting the German people, spiritually and economically, following the loss of World War I, the Treaty of Versailles, and the stock market crash. There are competing Holocaust narratives and the mainstream one is the one with the most powerful people most heavily invested in it, which is weird.

>autism

i think ther may be a case of miscommunication here, in no way was i defending the HRE. i just mentioned that it is not frowned upon in german historybooks. i am sorry if i offended anyone by mentioning this.

its just a meme bruh, lurk moar

Probably for the best. It seems i may not fully understand the way things work here at the moment. I just made a thread to say how much i appreciate this place.

>contraption
And there you have it. It's viewed around here as nothing but a pathetic contraption that didn't deserve the name "empire"

They give as good as they get.

>is an amazing place where i can finally talk to people who do not only respond with "muh nazis", "muh WW2" and "muh holocaust" whilst asking them about their historyknowledge.
Bullshit. Most of the people here are 18-20 year-olds who only care about war history and muh crusades because they hate muslims

>autism: the thread

No zey fucking don't you putain merdique fils de chien