Where can I cop good quality (at least at the same level as uniqlo) basic scallop tees for 10-20 dollars

Where can I cop good quality (at least at the same level as uniqlo) basic scallop tees for 10-20 dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

carters.com/carters-baby-girl-bodysuits/V_111A555.html?cgid=carters-baby-girl-bodysuits&dwvar_V__111A555_size=12M&dwvar_V__111A555_color=Various#start=16&cgid=carters-baby-girl-bodysuits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from uniqlo

They don't have scallop tees on the site

carters.com/carters-baby-girl-bodysuits/V_111A555.html?cgid=carters-baby-girl-bodysuits&dwvar_V__111A555_size=12M&dwvar_V__111A555_color=Various#start=16&cgid=carters-baby-girl-bodysuits

Not what I had I'm mind desu senpai

H & M
& M
M

I'm not a fan of planned obsolescence

lmao, you buy from Uniqlo and feel superior to anyone wearing H&M. I was kidding but you are actually a faggot.

At least I'm superior to you fucking basement dwelling nigger on welfare cuck piece of cunt

reply to this post or an insect will crawl into your ass while you sleep tonight

plz not again

Cotton On

not risking this

you are superior to no one after an outrage like that over an anonymous post on a korean sewing board

>At least I'm superior to you fucking basement dwelling nigger on welfare cuck piece of cunt

so angry

I better be safe

Fuck off spic nigger cock juggling fuccboi

Lel guess I triggered his aspergers

Not taking any risks.

Just to be safe :3

Is cotton on good quality?

:)

Isn't cotton on absolute garbage??

hello insecto

I don't believe these kinds of posts but hey, what do I have to lose you know, might as well keep as many bugs out of my rectum as possible, namsayin?

PLESE NO

fuck

pls no

not today bugge

oh shit plz no

sleep tight bugger

i would not like this to happen

:0

plz no user

you aint gettin in my juicy ass mr bug.

dont crawl up my ass insecto

fuck you

Sleep Tight, Pupper.

(You)

eep

Plz answer op

nah they're ight but not great. I finally found skinny cargo jeans there and they're siq af.

wtf

hello insecto

pos

Where can I get scallop tees??

No

not today

>tfw when you make a thread hoping for useful answers but one shitposting details the whole thing

b-but what happened senpai

>tfw missed it

:(