dickies.com/pants/slim-fit-tapered-leg-ring-spun-work-pant/WP830.html
dickies.com/dickies-67-collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*effay

they're ok, really only worth buying the 874s

w2c something like dickies in

very effay right now.

Veeky Forums right now because skateboarding is Veeky Forums

is it really or are you guys just being memeronic?

the twink store

these are work pants

i.e for men who do work and dont weigh less than most girls

im pretty skinny but you can just get a slim pair of dickies in your regular size and itll look pretty great with most adidas, vans. nikes, etc. especially if you get a burgundy color like in the OP.

Ive got a pair of slim ringspun dickies and i wear them all the time. Mad comfortable too

sorry am i appropriating ur culture ;)

word thanks, i guess what i really need is to actually find em irl and try em

They aren't JNCO master race. Pathetic by comparison.

what is the best cut in dickies ? what is the right number to buy ?

I know Veeky Forums is infested with redditors but you don't have to make it worse

there are a couple i think

the ones i have are slim tapered ringspun dickies. for what it's worth, i think they look great. you can find it here

dickies.com/pants/slim-fit-tapered-leg-ring-spun-work-pant/WP830.html

Dickies also has the '67 collection. Havent tried it yet but its probably fits a little more slimmer than the above.

dickies.com/dickies-67-collection/

Then theres the skinny ones which i havent tried, and the slim skinny ones. UO also has some dickies i think.

I guess it depends on what you want. i suspect

is more the slim skinny style, if thats what youre into. the picture in the op is basically what i have but mines is a bit slimmer in the legs.

just whatever you do dont get the regular ones. those are huge lol

thanks for this post.
I usually buy L 33 W 32 (yes i know) in Levis
Should i order the same in dickies ?

no doubt, senpai

they'll fit true to size (although theyll feel a bit tight at first, but theyll stretch out.) but if you plan on washing and drying by machine then maybe get it a size wider.

they shrink a bit in length too, but not much so if you wanna get it a size longer too its up to you.

personally i just machine wash and let it hang dry with the rest of my cottons.

Feel good in the butties

>/f/'s opinion
That would be super waha or mikomiko nurse.

But as for our opinion.. They're comfy basic bitch pants. I wouldnt get them on that shade through, I would never buy Dickies actually...

Thanks a lot mate for your advices !

Look fucking awful desu and always see people wearing them too short. Looks like something my dead uneffay grandad wouldn't have been seen dead wearing

I don't know. Go to that board and ask them.

Wow this thread proves that Veeky Forums is dead. It's been along ways from Arab Nick Cave and that weird tripcode bitch who had that huge septum piercing and glasses.

But srsly, they're just dickies. they're 20 bucks at walmartz, and if you buy the 874's off urban outfitters for 40 bucks then you're truly a retard and should an hero.

also got abunch of 1922 collection stuff i bought like 5 years ago and have worn barley, should put them up on grailed because i guess dickies' website no longer carries it.

>1922 collection

just why

idk. i think they look pretty good as long as you get the skinnier ones and cuff it once. works well with any shoe really, except those gawdy ones.

nvr. I bought the pants off unionmade goods like in 2010ish. they were like 160 dollars and agood deal. Honestly all I ever wear now is real mccoys, orslow, and lvc jeans. I actually about to try on some new alden indy boots in acouple hours.

basement boys and skaters dig them, however ive never liked them because of how they feel

theyre a poly cotton mix that make your legs feel really clammy and are just uncomfortable in general

the logo also looks like shit

which part? skaters definitely wear it and contemporary skatewear's def effay as far as casual streetwear is concerned.

>real mccoys
>orslow
>alden indy
you got meme'd senpai. enjoy being forever trapped in 2009.

so how do 874's fit?

kind of like suit trousers
straight fit, drapey almost

def lots of room in the legs. some people can rock em with converses like your pic, and also i met some dude like 2 days ago that had burgundy/reddish ones with classic chucks and a band t and it looked pretty great desu.

basically what he says. def a bit drapey

so is effay just sucking skaters dicks now?

i skate, who gets to suck my dick?

Those arn't memes because they've been around forever. Enjoy wearing Trasher, yeezys and thinking Dickies are some new avant garde thing even though they're 20 bucks at walmart and retard hipster who were born in 1999 spend their mcdonalds money on the Urban Outfitters 40 dollars 874 pants.

u dont even skate stop

only skaters are allowed to wear dickies now?

thrasher and palace i feel are reserved to skaters

but dickies is bit of a reach u fuckin retard

Thats pure bs.
Nothing is reserved to anyone. You like it? Got the money? Cop it.

i mean u can do w/e u want but whenever i see someone dude or girl wearing supreme or TOA or palace that obviously doesnt skate i feel like pimphanding the shit outta em

i bet u dont even skate foh.

those old skools or pro models?

>w2c shoes

w2c?

Most people on /f/ are autistic NEETs in their twenties, I don't think they care about Flippy Rickies

Is palace even a skate brand? I skated for years and never really saw anyone wear it. In my opinion the most effay thing for skaters to wear is local shop's stuff. Supreme, palace, Nike SB, etc. don't really have that authenticity

its no coincidence that the first three inspo pics of dickies also feature vans. hes right, skate fashion is particularly popular right now

pretty sure its been popular for like 10 years

skate fashion as always been fashion

depends on your scene. nyc's notoriously trendy and they're huge there. london too obv.

palace isn't even that relevant anymore. fucking awesome sort of took its place then lost it, now you got crews like polar pushing in.

really it has to do with the team and to a lesser extent the edits. get hyped for isle's latest

nope. you think it was fashionable in the 90s and early 2000s but thats because people made movies about it after the fact and look back at it nostalgically, and not because it was fashionable at the time

i have dickies slim skinny from amazon. they cuff very well and sit on the waist. Definitely worth it especially for paying under $25

what model of pants are these please

i think those are uo herringbone dickies. check on the uo website.

>sit on the waist
those are low waisted they sit nowhere near the waist