You're an adult, how can you believe in angels? i bet you believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy!

>you're an adult, how can you believe in angels? i bet you believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy!

I thought the argument was "It's [current year]! How can you believe in the supernatural! Science explains everything!

>Laughingeuropeans.jpg

Europe is a foresaken continent.

You've turned you're backs on God, is it really any surprise that we here in America enjoy the world's highest standard of living while you languish in sin?

I don't know, does the highest standard of living include the privilege of getting shot in the face?

>Hanging out in Gangland.
>Nobody does this.

>Globalpokerface

Y-Yea...it's horrible

We're all jealous of you wise Latinos and Africans

Well, you can't, because your fatty scooter can't get over the speed bumps

So, win-win.

Posting it in greentext with a picture of a fat guy in a fedora doesn't make it wrong.

Yes, for your cardiologist

>le Europe is full of atheists meme

>And then he explained the natural with the supernatural

I dont believe in God, wrong person you fat cunt.
Go spew anti-religious shit somewhere else, religion is their choice and we shouldnt interfere with that.
Also try and have some faith that one day, you will lose weight and gain self awareness.

If you take all the stories in the bible literally, then yes I am internally laughing at you.
But if you aren't, as in you realize that perhaps all the stories didn't happen as they were written, and that they are more to teach morals/values/lessons, then I agree.

Go worship Dawkins, you fat cunt.

Is that what you think, Ahmed?

Should I ask you which is which?

The "it's just a metaphor, bro" thing is just Veeky Forums-tier damage control. Everyone certainly believed it was literally true until we started to figure out it couldn't be.

Old testament - metaphor
New testament - literal

Nah, m8, not everyone's as autistic as you.

True story, I believed in Santa until I was 15, the myth was only broken to me when my brother blurted it out. I was so disappointed.

Ah, I see.

So Jesus is literally bread and the universe was not really created.

Do some people actually believe in angels?

The old testament is certainly metaphor, can't say for sure about the new testament. I think the fact that jesus included many parables should be enough to go on, you don't need to really believe he turned water into wine.

Yeah, just believe whatever you want to believe about the past.

Veeky Forums

>hurr durr you're autistic

Speaking of Veeky Forums-tier damage control...

>The old testament is certainly metaphor

No it's not. Even in the early 20th century we were still looking for the literal global flood, etc.

He has a point.

I mean c'mon OP you believe in flippy flappy magic angels, top fucking kek!

If you can't see the sediment literally covering the entire planet in layers from the Flood, you're insane.

>Highest standard of living
Wouldn't that be Switzerland?

Norway. Switzerland isn't far behind, still ahead of the USA of course.

>we here in America enjoy the world's highest standard of living
by what measure