Girlfriends father

dear Veeky Forums i am not a guy wich is into fashion at all... but i will see my girlfriends father today for the first time... i am unsure as of how my current outfit is good enough.

help me please

R I C K
I C K
C K
K

O W E N S
W E N S
E N S
N S
S

You're an embarrassment to both your girlfriend and her father. Kys.

Get rid of that t-shirt good god

And it wouldn't hurt to pick up some weights once in a while so you won't just have to stand idly by and jerk your pecker in the corrner when arabs rape your gf

wear something that doesnt show your arms. you dont wanna seem too comfortable.

Uh, eat a burger?
You look hungry and weak to be honest.
Drop the shirt or put on some flannel, the old manll dig it

i am working out... seriously. its just hard for me to get bigger because of my height i am not weak or anything.. i could get another shirt there are not many options though...

i don't even know what a fucking flannel is

how about this then?

Anything is better than your Che meme shirt my underage friend

Mm, I feel bad for you son.
Try to cover them arms with somethin, ya need to build up the arms mr man

>its just hard for me to get bigger because of my height i am not weak or anything
Bullshit, just eat and lift more you twink faggot pussy

t. 6'4, 265 pounds

what the fuck does t. mean
t. me

am i doing it right

>terveiset
>finnish for regards
>no
t. meme expert

why am i seeing finnish memes on here

It lies in the finns blood to conquer like their eternal father the great khan did.

this is a thing now

>mfw OP's gf's father turns out to be a 270 pound bearmode white power skinhead who flips the fuck out when he sees that fucking shirt

>mfw OP's gf's father turns out not to be a loser beta pussy who flips the fuck out when he sees OP

Better, my vote is still for a longer top or a second layer.
But Im an ogre, so Im biased.

What the fuck is this board

Che shirts belong in the trash

Exclusively worn by commies and adolescent hipsters both of which are unaware that Che was more a murderer than revolutionary

Her dads not gonna care about what you wear look him in the eye and speak like a man.

Your tiny frail ass would be grass in any kind of violent revolution. The good news is her father shouldn't see you as a threat because he'll assume you're her gay friend.

Pepe is a finnish meme, the Finnish are basically third in best image board behind japs and english(duh), fourth are German and then there's italy or Russia I think

Lol what was I thinking, non pepe but spurdo. T. Spurdo is how spurdo comics end , and is basically dolans REGARDS DOLAN