Thom Yorke wearing full tricky ricky in new Radiohead video directed by Paul Thomas Anderson:

Thom Yorke wearing full tricky ricky in new Radiohead video directed by Paul Thomas Anderson:
youtu.be/TTAU7lLDZYU

r8 his fit

holy shit lmao

saw the fit and i knew that it would be Veeky Forums frontpage already
never fucking change
he looks good, too

>this awful manlet silhouette
>good

hahahaha oh god he looks so fucking bad

thom yorke looks like he about to die at any second

it's thom, he's an alien
i like it

yo you funny

hell be fine

is he Veeky Forums?

its not full rick you fucking idiots
god everyone is so new

hahah I came here immediately after starting the vid

2dope

Thom was already Veeky Forums years ago.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

This is a Music Video. They're almost definitely not his clothes and he probably doesn't know who the designer is.

Doubtful

no

Tricky ricky confirmed dad fashion
>dad rock
>dad director
>dad fashion
>=dads

Step aside, Superdry.

daddy give me cummies

Lmao wrong on all levels.

When I saw Glassjaw, Daryl was in rick looking shit as well. And Glassjaw is actually good.

Have a go at correcting me without making me laugh.

He's been seen wearing different pairs of Rick shoes over the past years. He's been at several fashion shows as a fan. He had songs for a fashion label for fashion week, one much less known than Rick. Thom Yorke undoubtedly owns Rick stuff and almost certainly knows who Rick Owens is. This is of course all implications but they're actually backed by info and much much much less absurd than yours.

Fuccboi

Holy shit, even a world famous director with a huge budget can't present a person in full Rick in such a way that doesn't make him look awkward as fuck. Ahahahahaha

you didn't have to sign your name at the end

it was funnier the first time

he kicked yer ass tho

I personally liked it and thought this too

Was just about to shitpost about this, he looks like a dad trying to prove he is still hip

>was about to shitpost
>shitposts

?

He's great friends with Jun Takahashi so I'm willing to bet that he does know who rick is

I'm fine with rick outfits. It's just that, it's Thom Yorke. I expected more of him. I see him as a musical prophet and his rick outfit kind of ruined everything.

Seriously, what happened to him ?

These pics are way older than this video

Also I literally can't see what's so wrong about him wearing Rick. Those clothes are supposed to be for everyone.

>manlets wearing long t shirts
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

the bomber is rag and bone not rick

just saw the video and came to post something similar.

iirc thom's composed stuff for rag and bone runway shows, yeah?

it's actually really flattering on him