Recent cops thread

how did i do?

Pretty good. I think they will be hard to pull offbut nice colorway

p good yourself

how did i do

i feel like with NBs you always run the risk of the colorway looking like something you'd pick up in walmart

I know what you mean, this was my biggest concern too. I hope it will look good with stuff like pic related for summer. Not sure if the silhouette of the shoe isn't too heavy for this though

you run the risk of looking a bit like a dad wearing polos AND new balances at the same time. it can look good tho

These exact ones basically

love this, COS is great

Nice

Me too. It also was only 15€ on sale last year

Copped some AF1s as a gift for my dad's 61st birthday, he loved them

The shoes on the bottom were his old ones. Pretty sure I've got good boy status on lockdown

$15 at a thrift shop, barely used as far as i can tell

still not here yet

These are very cool, but I can never find them for a good price in my size. Where'd you get these from?

Got these last week and have been loving 'em.

Pretty sick

Like it

Meh not best colourway

Dadcore

I actually like those even tho many dont agree

What did you pay?

Adidas Neo,15 dollaros
Adidas Stan Smith Consortium x Mastermind Japan, 45 dollaros
not pictured
Uniqlo grey hoodie 5 dollars
Uniqlo S-001 Jeans 10 dollars

>buying acne
>2016
top lol mate i just dont even

Ordered them yesterday, gambled with size EU42,5, I can fit some 42,5 shoes, but usually wear 43s so I'm quite nervous.

think this is really cool but got mixed response before

all v nice, great deals

I'm thinking of copping those in a diff colorway. looks better than UB desu senpai

my higher end cops
Gucci,Prada and Chanel polo,13 dollars each
Trussardi V neck sweater,2 dollars
Gianni Valentino work jacket FOC
Ralph Lauren hiking jacket (80's vintage) 45 dollars
sorry for low quality pic,lighting is terrible now

Gucci looks pretty lame with that branding but nice Ralph

possible future cop,onitsuka mexico 66
the seller is asking for 22 dollars but i might persuade him to go lower

i went for it

?

it's okay i guess

like the colors senpai

Too much, 325 plus shipping

kinda dadcore but I like it

you canadian? you guys get raped.

how'd i do familia

from merica, even worse

Pulled the trigger

nice meme you have there
honestly as long as you have shit to wear with them they're a unique piece to add to your collection
how much were they?

These or the pastel pink?

Boi, wtf are thoes?!

I think I saw you posting before about getting him a gift.

I'm glad he liked your gift.

Take care of your fathers, Veeky Forums, there aren't many left in this day and age.

$300 deadstock. yeah that's expensive but also under retail.

the light ones are better for pale fits but i like these more overall

Good senpai

If you paid more than 60bucks you got ripped off

He's gonna be such a sick cunt in those AF1s

I don't think any undercover jacket will ever go that low m8

undercover brother
nice

People forget that their yeezys and rick Owens aren't always appropriate for every day life. Sometimes you actually need something practical and it's nice to find cool examples. Literally why Y-3 started

tell me where and I'll agree with you

acne is fucking shit

this isnt even a meme

especially at retail

why would u even consider anything from there except jeans

nevermind how much of a cuck it will make you

I got mine two years ago for $180, one of my least favorite collections but one of my favorite jackets of theirs. The blue one was on ebay a little while ago too for $250 I think and I kind of regret not going for it.

I bought two of that exact jacket for 5.7k and 6.1k a year ago I bought a less but better bomber for 7k I didn't buy but linked my friend an aw07 down jacket for 6.5k, you know all those anoraks from 1999 that sell for 150usd+ on Grailed? Yeah those routinely sell for less than 5k, I've bought three aw07 down jackets with wool hoods for less than 15k each, I sold one for 400+ another went for 500

If you're buying undercover off grailed you're stupid unless you're buying very rare pieces that demand high prices like the diaplex, the pcm pieces, aw09 pieces in general, some of the leather jackets, the ss09 goretex jacket, and even then you're getting gouged on the price

but what if you don't know japanese
am I shit out of luck here?

I don't speak or read Japanese if you can't figure out a way around that barrier using the internet in 2016 there's no hope for you

>150usd+ on Grailed? Yeah those routinely sell for less than 5k

I think this is the general rule of thumb with any other thing sold on grailed, user. Its called profit

Rick Owens techrunners :)

Yes thank you I'm well versed in how Grailed works, my point is the other user that he's getting assfucked

The bottom ones look painfully similar to ozweegos

how's MKI quality?

not sure, only just ordered for the first time. Heard the qualitys really nice though, plus their prices are pretty cheap

You sound like you're a professional seller/insider with this kind of shit, I order a good bit of stuff proxy from nipland and I can't say I've seen good condition undercover jackets go for THAT low. That's like a grocery store manager telling his customers they're retarded idiots for not buying wholesale on the cheap.

Besides there are zara parkas that normal people buy for 200+ USD, I sure as hell wouldn't say that he got "ripped off".

i fucking hate god on grailed

I can't stop staring at those eqts. are they good or am just a pleb

75 bucks needed an all white shoe the outsole starting took look a bit gross to me. Should I return them and go for all white or just keep these senpai

Return and get all white sambas with a gum sole

Nope purely casual seller sell only to cover costs of buying not selling to make massive profits, literally anyone can do what I do with a little bit of money say 500-1000usd which any kid with a summer job can make easy

Rickie just cause you're not as smart/well dressed/as good looking as him is no need to be salty

W2c?

Don't ever forget that we're in this together Veeky Forumsmilia

Was $90 tho

Guess I'll spend the next week digging to find the goldmines of h&m priced undercover, thanks

Thought bout copping this, is it worth 200?

just copped some tricky ricky zoomie woomies

good?

I can't say that I'm completely confident of this purpose

helps to know what you're looking at
there is last i checked a aw07 hooded blazer for less than 60$ in size 2 and i didn't recognize what it was for literally months until a second one with better photos popped up

Where are you exactly looking this at?

copped brand new cp bball lows in white for a steal, p happy

Not sure about this.

no

A bunch of mallcore shit bc I spent all my money on drugs and rent. Really needed new stuff but I went a bit excessive ($~450)

finna get dese

what ya think

Don't get them, Tyrone. The lighter color timbs might suit you better.

are these any different from the chucks?

You will look like a dad and not in a good way at all.

looks really cool

yuck

Idk. I think they'll look better on feet with the proper clothes on. Minimalistic dark shoes that are comfy and fairly priced

ya they're grain leather

just cop'd

Does he look like a Dad?

That's nice of you. Glad he likes them.

what

?