//herbal cigarette general//

I like smoking just for the feel of it but I don't exactly dig smelling like an ashtray.
Do they smell better?
Am I any less likely to get cancer?
Best brands?
Where do you buy them (not online)?
Insight appreciated, pls no "don't smoke whatsoever/ just smoke actual cigs/ just make your own" comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Brand-Chinese-Tea-Natural-Puer-Tea-Smoke-Cigarette-Tea-Health-Care-Green-Tea-Food/1163102_32592595783.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm interested, I'll bump.

I smoked green tea cigarettes, and so I wonder, can I make such cigarettes by just rolling tea? Should I process the leaves earlier? If so, how

I'll bumb. I have no interest in developing a nicotine addiction and I can't go smoking joints all day erry day yolo blaze it.

Dude I smoked tea so long ago just to see what it would be like and that shit was so nasty.

Green tea cigarettes? Those exist? I don't know how to answer your question, but I'm interested in knowing how you liked them, where you got them, why you stopped, etc

im with you familia, idk why but smoking tea leaves sounds both autistic yet fun

>Am I any less likely to get cancer?
You're inhaling burning plant matter which is where the majority of the carcinogens come from.

So no, probably not.

Effffaaaaaay

I got couple of them from my friend, and she got them from her friend, so I don't know where to buy them, they had Chinese writings all over the package, I guess they might've been imported. The taste was very mild, they smelled a little bit like a bonfire

What are those and where can I buy them

Maybe Chinatown if you live in city with a Chinatown.

Lol I want to know as bad as you do my friend

Intrigued, any one have more info on these and would I be able to cop in the UK / online?

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Brand-Chinese-Tea-Natural-Puer-Tea-Smoke-Cigarette-Tea-Health-Care-Green-Tea-Food/1163102_32592595783.html

Anyone have any luck quitting nicotine using these? I've been tapering my cigs since I can't stand that vape shit. I think I'm mostly just addicted to stepping out for a smoke when I'm bored

Bump

going to chinatown to buy smuggled cigs later tnoight. feels Veeky Forums desu.

Buying clothes off aliexpress is bad enough but buying cigarettes? Literally asking to be poisoned

roll your own, BUT use parsley. its sooo easy to do. and if you don't have filters or papers, i can help there too.

i remember reading on 420chan somebody said they put some lavender in their cigarettes while rolling them, said it smelled lovely. pretty sure just the petals or something but i need to give it a shot

lavender inhibits testosterone

>smoking yourself to cuckdom

Not smoking is the best idea, and a good one too.

t. somebody who smoked heavily for 5 years and is now smoke free..

just buy a box and put your cigarrettes inside

>Do they smell better?
>Am I any less likely to get cancer?
>Best brands?
Probably
Yes
I roll my own with shredded blue lotus and bergamot.
Lavender smells and tastes like unscented hand soap soap. It's arguably one of the most entry-level fragrant smells out there. White chocolate mocha of smells. It can't really be paired with anything other than deep woody shit like pot and even then everybody around you knows what a frilly fagboi you are.
Call it an oral fixation, call it dramatic effect, whatever. The point is that the properly applied act of smoking's undoubtedly cool; however yellow teeth, gaping pus sores in your mouth, and strained mouth-breathing isn't. When you look at bargain bin tobacco smokes, herbal cigarettes are comparatively harmless.

Do these give you the same feeling as normal cigs? Is there any high? Whats the point? I never heard of these, redpill me

Veeky Forums - grown men smoking to look cool

read any review of herbal cigarettes online, they all say the same thing

they taste and smell awful and they burn very quick, don't bother

Not fashion related

Never heard of these, do they get you high? Or give the same rush?

I think cancer is less likely but not by a lot, part of the odds on cigarettes are associated with the tobbaco plant itself the other part is about the irritation it causes on the throat/ lungs

>living a lie

They don't have any nic in them so no, they wouldn't help you quit smoking.
>addicted to stepping out for a smoke
Wow such a outcast and so edgy

i smoked an herbal cigarette for the first time earlier today and they taste like shit compared to the real thing

Semi-often smoker here,

smoked these before. The in-the-air smell around you is actually worse-smelling than cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke has a mellow but truly deathly smell. Herbal is a lot more rotten.

Much less nicotine stains on fingers/clothes in comparison. So the smell leaves you pretty quickly though.

No buzz, no harshness in the drags. I'd take fucking long ass drags and barely feel a thing. That's from cigarettes, I know, but basically these things are only for smoking for looks.

However, its purpose fails in that regard, because your area around you as you're smoking herbal yims actually smells worse than cigarettes, at least with brand in pic related.

Get American Spirit Oranges. Lightest fucking things I've ever smoked and they've got none of the nastiness of herbal yims.