I have a great jawline, fit body...

I have a great jawline, fit body, and no direction in life so I thought it might be a good idea to apply to be a male model. Any tops? Whats the best companies to apply to? Live in the US Pic unrelated

>"tops"

tips

post a pic
no point in giving you advice about contacting agencies if in reality you're deluded and look like a downie

>no direction in life so I thought it might be a good idea to apply to be a male model

This is your motivation? Personally, I think it is a bad idea. I did some modelling back in the day just to make extra cash but you really need to understand that you can't be a model for a long time and it's not a stable source of income in most cases.

I learned long ago not to ask fa's opinion

Well if it could help pay for school even a little bit then it would be worth it

check top runway models on models.com and see what agencies they have
send basic but good pics to them
done

>I learned long ago not to ask fa's opinion
uggo confirmed

post a pic

but it's cool to ask for help? lol

Come on, OP. You can't make a thread like this without posting your pic.

If you're too insecure to hear internet's strangers opinions on your face, then maybe modeling isn't the right path for you.

>i learned not to asks for Veeky Forums's opinion
>asks for Veeky Forums's opinion anyway

cmon man just post a pic lmao

OP here. I'm the Asian guy with black hair on pic

Lookin fine man.

Op here. Alright you guys are right, plz no bully

Definitely bait

Don't bother my man.

I'm sorry OP I had to do this

woah is that me?

>search google image
>'best guess for this image: ugly white boy'

ow burned

Is this really you? How tall are you?

youre right you have a good jawline and your hair is nice but really really dry looking.

You could be a Rick model

your not particularly cute for your race, but your white your alright m8 you can get any girl m8

6'

R.I.P

Fashion does want to have to do anything with your features. They want something more androgynous, or w/ unique features which assuming by your story you lack, so don't you will be rejected generic man that is "handsome" by normal standards #1116

Fashion currently seeks cutting-edge youthful boys. Lots of people especially older people that overestimate their beauty get rejected and their ego gets crushed.

Some one remembers that beard guy OP who thought was the most ethereal man in the world but got rejected? Then complained here about how is it possible that dudes that "look like lesbians" are getting all the jobs, must be the jews and other bs to mask his jealousy/insecurity?

OP could model for fast fashion through.

Ignore the grammatical errors. I'm in the cellphone.