When is this shit brand going to die? Does anyone actually wear this non-ironically?

When is this shit brand going to die? Does anyone actually wear this non-ironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-53xrOLTfXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hating on vetements is so boring

just fuck off

my dad

Butthurt Vetements fan detected

nobody likes vetements

but actively hating vetements is like being very vocal about your hatred of nickelback

it's like. we get it, you have just enough sense to not like the goop at the bottom of the barrel. congrats?

are you also proud of not liking the flavor of used motor oil?

>this guy doesn't drink used motor oil

stay pleb

You know that hand-me-down-like clothes were at the basis of raf's first collections, right?

nice example
raf is a hack

>raf is a hack

opinion discarded

Because margiela did this and both are heavily inspired by margiela

Didn't expect any of the fuccboi here to know margiela other than for sneakers, so I said raf

Raf is a hack.

Some of his most highly acclaimed, popular pieces involve placing other peoples' graphics (or album covers) on the back of parkas. I don't care weather it's 1995 or 2016 - there is absolutely nothing special about it.

Whether he was granted permission by Saville to use them is completely irrelevant.

So? Do you not like remixes either? This is such a useless reason for hating on art.

""""""art""""""

Rap is shit and so are 99.99% of remixes.

>anything i dont like isn't art

oh ok

youtube.com/watch?v=-53xrOLTfXA

>rap is shit
how

Raf and Margiela did it out of necessity, vetement does it because it's 'cool'.

Not as long as you make threads about the brand you fucking moron

damn i looked up this facebook page and it's absolute garbage

I agree for the most part but c'mon dude used motor oil is delicious.

Threads that talk about Raf make me miss Pigfuck

where did rap come from?

which one is better

Neither.

Get off your high horse. Margiela is GOAT but he's not even obscure, whether it'd be his shoes or otherwise

>rap is shit

c'mon dad

Tap isn't the only music with remixes you stupid cunt.

he's right rap is shit. cuck is the new faggot

one of the worst most bizarre posts ive seen on any board desu

why are they called 'clothes' lmao

I dont get the vetements hate
Some of their designs are really cool
Im not talking about that shitty oversized bomber or the Titanic hoodie damn

kanye popularizes it, so it gets tons of hate from Veeky Forums because most of Veeky Forums are autists that hate whatever kanye does

Stop being wrong

They're hyped hacks. There are a lot of hacks in the industry but not all of them are hyped. It's not hard to understand.

>MUH ORIGINALITY!1!

Fuck off.

Nothing is new under the sun, fuckboy. Every single fucking thing we create is based on a pre-existing condition, from Egyptian columns to Vetememes, it's all just layers upon layers of imitation.

>clothes

yes rap is shit and 10 years ago no one in Europa cared about you fucking american niggers making rap music but sadly more and more kids these days listen to american nigger music :-(

we hate him because all he (his team) does is great marketing

/pol/ here...suddenly interested in Vetements.

Thanks, guys.

w2c oversized rain jacket that isn't vetements?

i thought i was cool to not hate the thing everyone's hating?

vetements is cool

Him and Saville collaborated together. I've met Saville a few times IRL and he's crazy.

Only Savile you've met is Jimmy you nonce bait

madskills93 on ebay i got fiyah sold out palace and supreme

No, he's a design consultant and frequently works with design agencies around the UK.

FYI he gets all the work he can take because he sold the rights to most of his designs to Peter Hook.

I've met him once at a design festival after he did a speech. He seemed pretty out of it like he was on Valium or something.

Lol you've not met Saville?

Pleb.