thanks

I'm proud of you

NOBODEE LEEVS TILL HAWF PAHST FREE

>roadman

kys oliver

i loved it
but this has nothing to fucking do with being fashionable
fuck off

It does a bit, being a middle class white uni student who wears adidas and listens to grime

but this isn't a tracksuit mafia core thread
nor is it a fake roadman thread
or a stone island thread
or a more up to date, uniqlo thread

now all my white niggas n my black m8s we got the game on smash

>this meme again

Skepta, Stormzy, Chip, Jme, and all the other grime acts who got big in the past year got big THROUGH THE ROAD. They got big on road, they got their initial big views from the road, that put them in the public eye, then the white middle class uni cheeky nandos lads discovered them.

Just like tons of white kids listen to Gucci Mane and Future and shit.

Ask your average roadman whether they listen to Skepta and they'll probably say yes. He gets tons of respect in the ends.

TLOP if we're going by popularity

>He gets tons of respect in the ends.
because he's been putting mad work in

he's now just getting attention here in the states, and dude's a couple years older than dizee

that's brazy, ignoring the age at which dizee put out boy in da corner

glad you're not one of these contrarian anti bbk stormzy dudes that was shitting on them in the konnichiwa thread yesterday on /mu/

are people really not rating them because they're popular?

Good post user

IMO people really need to listen to early Dizzee/Wiley sets on Rinse/Sidewinder as well rather than writing them off based on chart stuff that the nandems reckon is representative

Same with Chip, forget that oopsy daisy shite.

Ngl though Jme isn't a patch on Skeppy and I find most of his bars unlistenable, idk why I just can't get on with it

Mad to think Dizzee was 18 when BIDC came out

was reading earlier this week that most of those tracks were from when he was 16
brazy
it's also cool to see him go back and analyze his angst at that time from a more mature head (pigeons and planes interview, i think)

Yeah there are sets from 2000/2001 with loads of versus so yeah as you say he would have been 15/16 at the time

He's definitely mellowed with age

The NFTR interview with wiley is great btw, reminded me of icekid who just disappeared
Shame no one will really get to the root of the wiley dizz fall out

i think as men you're not gonna speak on that

somewhat related, there's two theories about them man (gang) hook being shots at people

the first being dizee, second being kano
but it's also skepta repeating his bars

Polish immigrant here so the only ting that I have in common with dem man is my white af skin
Matter of fact all them fuckin english kids tryna be hard make me cringe and laugh at the same time. Dickheads been pissing me off since I moved to the UK in 2012. The sadest ting but them is that they actually think they're gangsta bc they listen to grime and buy stone island clothes for their old man's money.

Please do not associate me with them. Thanks.

Middle class kids are wankers. Being Irish, from a working class background, I relate entirely.

The sadest ting is you're a fucking Pole who speaks in London Caribbean slang. Cringey as any burgeoise tracksuit twat

u aight blad?

Yeh wallahi bruv saw dis PENG TING!

what the fuck happened to england

i cant wait till the right cleans your shit country up

white cucks can get the expuslion treatment with their immigrant masters t b h

You' re retarded

You're a literal slav who unironically talks like nig from Peckham

kys pham