Cop or not?

Cop or not?

I...JUST...WANT...TO...FIT...IN

get the aged white raf ones instead

they're better because they have an "R" and say RAF SIMONS on them

le run out of ideas man

do it if you want to be basic. which is okay, sometimes in a mans life he may choose to just be a basic bitch.

these are the nigo stans they have a lace lock and the logos look like they were drawn on with marker

Is this the new cop or not thread?

Should I cop these or is red fugly af?

looks like a shoe to me OP

Should i cop?
What can i wear with them?

lmfao. don't roshes are played out and were just a fad.they aren't coming back for a good reason m8

cop these or nah?

can someone please reply?

not unless they're pink or mint.

b-but red is on sale...

Can cop them for $40, seems worth

Save up money, invest insomething you like. Never go cheap on sneakers or outerwear baka.

Well I was thinking of getting them in black which is usually what all my sneakers are(or dark blue) but I figured why pay 50% more when red can be just as good?

Would they really look that shit?

red shoes are more of a compromise than anything, but go ahead and do it. They're pretty ugly desu.

I have a pretty simple wardrobe anyways, would they look shite with jeans?

Yes. They will. Don't get red shoes dude. Just save.

I can afford them man, I just don't want to pay 50% more for no reason when it's just a less desirable color

You sound like you're under 18. When you usually buy something you know whether if it will fit in your wardrobe or not. Just steal your mothers credit card and buy some ultra boosts or something.

>You sound like you're under 18

I am 20 years old and I have worn the same shoes since 15 years old, tbqh.

I just want to look stylish

>"I just want to look stylish"
if this is your goal, do not buy those fucking red shoes idiot.

o-ok

Good god , just buy 2 good sneakers and some boots and rotate. Sambas/GATS and Ultraboost is all you need

Pain in the ass to buy sambas in Canada because they're way overpriced

>CANADA
a fucking leaf

;-;

I-i didn't choose the flag, senpai-kun

Yo what you guys think about OPs shoe for real though. Been considering that shoe for some time

I like that they're a lil different than stans

plain jane. Not bad but nothing spectacular . I would get the gum sole stans instead desu.

rifk, this is a serious post.

I feel you. I got some nice shit on my shoe rack. Just need an all white shoe to rock this summer

FUCK YOU I'm copping the red ones desu

No you're not

Why not? cmon they're not that bad, feels like they'd stand out in a positive way

I'm a NEET anyway, I have no one to impress

Honestly the roshes are so fucking overplayed. Those shoes were fucking driven into the ground in 2014. They cheap quality and don't last long either. Why not look into other running shoes or some shit fag.

listen to Veeky Forums for once, these shoes are crap and the colorway makes it worse. I'm sure there's a tim hortons around you so you can get a job and save up on something better.

why don't you suck my cock instead fag

One more word out of you and I'm copping Superstars

Why do you think they're shit?

>tim hortons

they won't hire me

OH NO! Please don't cop the superstars! I beg of you have mercy

real talk tho, should I just cop superstars?

Right now what I've been trying get that can work with most my outfits have been prestos and Stan Smith's. The tubulars from adidas are dope too. I like to have some janoskis. I also keep two pairs of basketball shoes to flex every now and then. NMDs are dope and you should definitely cop during next restock. Im also going buy some new New balances, asics, or sauconys

How do people own so many shoes?

I only wear one pair of skateboard shoes and one pair of winter boots

they're fine, cop. can't go wrong.

I've been very smart while shopping cause I'm 18 so I bought these while in highschool. Here is how much I spent

Solar boosts - 70
Roshes - 60
Foams - stole them FREE
Aqua 8s - gift FREE
NMDs - 120
New balance 574 - 70
Flights - 50
Janoskis - 60
Blue Nike airs - clearance 50

What shoe is that?

No.

adidas : Sambas, Spezial, gazelle, stans, EQT
nike: interntionalist ,pegasus
check out some NB and asics as well

raf simons tech futures

Are any puma shoes Veeky Forums approved?

What shoe to cop if you could only cop one pair to wear?

Stan Smith nigo. On the store now limited stock 90 bucks but sign up for adidas newsletter and get 15% off to bring it down to 76

you are good boy

here is lollipop

pic related

>What shoe to cop if you could only cop one pair to wear?

y-3 qasas, black GATS or made in germany stans

>pic related

But I'm not a girl.

Also I thought Puma Clydes were effay?

>not a grill
my little user cant be this dumb!

are they effay?

You're kidding

Is it that bad? Kek

these shoes are so last year m8

Rather new, with white laces

No, red is awful. Also fuck the suede and get the liga instead

>Also fuck the suede and get the liga instead

They look identical desu.

What color then? I'm thinking grey is better

These look like they are all elastic
>unstable as shit and will stretch out & degrade rapidly

So fucking bad, these should never be worn by anyone who even thinks they are fashionable

>they look identical
Lol look again they are different in several ways. ex: the toe cap that has another pactch of suede in the T shape like samabas have which add some detail to an otherwise very bland shoe

And yes, grey is better. Way better than fucking red.

Explain what's wrong with them without using memes

What color is ideal?

Grey?

I thought red would stand out well desu

I have a pair of blue ligas and i love them, blue is the best because blue suede shoes are classic as fuck
>they have a goddamn song written about them
And they don't stand out too much, you don't want your shoes to stand out a ton because that ruins your fit if all a persons attention is directed at your loudly colored shoes

True.

Idk what I was thinking with the red. Feels like it could fade very quickly too and end up just looking like some burned orange I guess.

I guess I'll go with grey

They are fucking ugly as fuck, how could you wear those and not look like a basement dweller who owns at least 2 asian weapons he has no idea how to use and plays minecraft jacking off all day. They are not Veeky Forums at all, and if you think I am somehow wrong then you need to lurk moar

Grey are good because they are the closest color to white and white is a great color on almost every shoe

>white is a great color on almost every shoe

But if it gets dirty tho...

>They are fucking ugly as fuck, how could you wear those and not look like a basement dweller who owns at least 2 asian weapons he has no idea how to use and plays minecraft jacking off all day

But they're comfortable...

You went too far man

1/2

2/2

?

w2c??

trash. just get internatonalists or stan smiths

Stay strong brah, it was just a jelly bitch

Nike Tennis Classic QS Nai Ke - they're available in Hong Kong. Currently, Nike are saying they're not dropping elsewhere

don't want internationalists as I already have some runners, and i'm not gonna fall for the meme by buying stans since everyone has them where i live

$9

c/n?

Which colour would be the most flexible and versatile. I need a lightweight jacket, would these Penfield Rochest Rain jackets suffice or am I better off getting something else. They're on sale currently.

Want something light for summer

poor mans qasa. lol. If you're gonna cop these spend the extra money and get the dooms.

coppernaught? Looking to get some instapumps for summer

Dont listen to these fucks.
I use to wear these a while back and got more compliments from people than when i would wear rick clown shoes which i sold after i realised how fucking trthard i looked.
Anyway, wear them with joggers or shorts
Or even skinny jeans if you want to be super casual.
Great for summer btw.

ew fuck no these are hideous.

thanks based user