ITT: Veeky Forums cars

ITT: Veeky Forums cars

breddy gud

Most effay

cars aren't fashion, fuck off

This sunbird I'm copping

allowed accepted noted

is this fa famalam?

Not very Veeky Forums, but it was a really good deal, 83k miles and 0 problems for $3,200. At least it's the hatchback.

is my car fa

wow these blow lol

effay family requires effay cars

i miss the boxy body styles of the 80s

Cars, houses, everything really. They all go towards how you want to portray yourself.

There's only one

why to fuck did that save as a thumbnail help me

make way, bitches

A fellow Saab man, very nice. I'm posting this 9000 Aero because I really enjoy the subtle but still stylish design of the 9000.

yes, always thought these looked great.

Jeez, I love this but hate how they never made any manual ones

Are S13s effay?

Ye

the one saab to rule them all

the yugo is the faest of them all

old BMWs are east-europe poor gangster tier

TRU /FA CAR FROM ASSC

I love the C6

The back is, the front is aids

sure
>old BMWs are east-europe poor gangster tier
tell me thats not fa af

>shifts fedora

there's something about the old model jaguars that's cool af. sucks that they're so expensive to maintain

is the 350z Veeky Forums?

the most uneffay choice ever and go be soccer mom or boy racer faggot somewhere else

my man

frameless doors always make you more effay brah

the 2.3-16 cosworth often had a 5 speed, as well as the 5 speed being an uncommon but original option on the standard 190e lineup for the 2.3/2.5/2.6 options. The 190d also occasionally came with a manual. While usually very expensive, almost all Evo 1/2s came with manuals.

also if any of you are going for the fake-it-till-you-make-it way of doing things, the mercedes cls has been in production for over 10 years now. this one is for sale for $7k near me. early audi r8s, aston db7s, and nissan gtrs have also recently dropped to sitting between 40-60k, not exactly cheap but they haven't experienced the 'collectability' price resurgences seen on italian supercars.

sharknoses are lovely

Step aside, plebs

Fuck yes.

No

>effay
>nissan
>texas
gr8 b8 m8

lol no

My dad had a TVR Cerbera 4.5 and it was an absolute beast. Same colour as this with white leather interior. Amazing sound system. Wanted to inherit it from him but had to sell it because he couldn't afford to maintain it. Damn I miss that beast

s14???

it would have killed you probably you should be thankful, that car was wild

is it Veeky Forums enough

are you me? same car but 70k miles for 3k

Body kits
kys

sauce? specifically what wheels are those?

>body kit

you're a retard xd

THE RACE IS OVER

My dad offered me this mercedes s550 2008, should i say yes?

cheap effay cars pls

Why the fuck would you say no?

i dont think old rwd japs are Veeky Forums but i still drive them because i cant get enough of that sweet sideways treat

MR2 Veeky Forums?

extremely

No skyline r32