What's Veeky Forums's general opinion on what this bloke is doing to Balmain?

What's Veeky Forums's general opinion on what this bloke is doing to Balmain?

I guess the design concept is cool for the runways but its really expensive and looks stupid outside of the runways.

Meh. He's finally carving out his own look and that's cool, but I much preferred Decarnin's aesthetic and by extension Rousteing's first couple of seasons.

Balmain is still super luxe and the permanent collection is there for a reason. I think the label will continue to do well under Rousteing.

this desu
he makes nice clothes that will sell, but it's not anything spectacular

Like hedi ?

shhhh...they'll hear you

no

singlehandedly responsible for destroying what once was favorite fashion house- the balmain homme established by christophe decarnin.
fuck this clown, fuck the kardashians, fuck the arriviste garbage who like the new balmain, and fuck the literal subhumans who fought each other over the h& m collab.

this. balmain needs a non-black non-cuck to make it great again

I TURN 5 TO A 10
I TURN 20 TO A 50
FOURTY-FOURTY HIT YOUR WOADIE SHORTY
BALMAIN, SAINT LAURENT WITH THE FENDI

Modern european couture houses are creatively bankrupt and don't deserve any attention.

this nigga never gonna be committed to an insane asylum influential

I thought I was the only /pol browser with an appreciation for high fashion..I imagine we are a rarefied group

WHAT YOU WANT
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT
WHAT DO YOU WANT

top kek

you dont have to be /pol/ to think niggas cant pull shit off

black people ruin businesses

Lmao

Olivier Rousteing is like a brothel owner, invites all the hot chicks in as guests and vedettes and forgets about designing clothes and running a proper presentation.

there a balmain denim jacket i really like, but i hate the nigga cus he prob fucking kendall

I heard he gives great head at parties. My friend was a host at one and he said there was coke everywhere and there were a few play rooms where almost anything could happen. What a great life...

agreed 100%

he's gay as fuck. besides, either john wall or jordan clarkson (or both) are fucking kendall