I was sick of my parents bitching about my long hair and decided to get it cut...

I was sick of my parents bitching about my long hair and decided to get it cut. I told my hairdresser who had always done a very good job that I wanted it short, but didn't know what exactly I wanted. I went along with what she said and ended up with this. Is there anything I can do to fix this so all my pictures at graduation don't look like something out of a horror story?

first post another photo that isnt poor resolution.
i'll wait

post full face/head

Get a buzzcut

Here. fml

holy fuck dude buzz that shit

wtf what a bitch. go to another hairdresser, this time a good one and ask them for options. if you think none of their options will fit you good, buzzcut it. if it's just high school graduation, dont worry, you'll probably forget about it in the next 2~3 years

nigga rofl

Change hairdresser. How much did she make you pay for this shit?

cant tell if serious or just trolling.

buzz it asap

Best option

Never trust hairdressers

Post full face

honestly how white can a person be smfh kys famo desu

Slick it back and if that doesn't work buzz it

sue the cunt

Get some gel. And try these

1. Up and to the side
2. Slicked back

Post pics with full face and well tell you which better. If none work then buzzz

buzz cut

lmfaaaooo

JUST

ITT: retards.

She cut his hair to be brushed off to the side. It will be even when parted

Just fucking style it.

pic related is how i've been cutting my hair for around a year now
i think you can salvage yours by doing something similar
but go to a barber dude hairdressers have never cut my hair well when it's not to my shoulders

get some wax or something and just make it look messy as fuck, might be salvageable that way

yours doesnt look great either, your fringe is way too straight cut

i get the bangs cut differently every time, but cut as straight as my friend can
by the next week it looks a bit different
i like it
a friend recently said i looked like a missing member of majid jordan

Don't give advice with that hair.

You can't even go to a barbershop and get a cut that bad they just won't do it. Your mother or little brother had to pull that shit with a pair of safety scissors. No way a man that cuts hair for a living did that to you

The official "will shoot up a school" starter cut