ITT : cuckcore/cuck starter pack

ITT : cuckcore/cuck starter pack

i'll start, your typical numale holy grail.

numales don't typically buy a $400 pair of white sneakers

>numale holy grail
my point exactly.

anything by SLP

>"bro your pants are too biigggg! The hems should taper all the way down to your ankles!
>the high rise is too dad-core for my likings, I prefer a more "modern" fit!

its every numale wet dream to wear achilles low while a black bull cums inside his wife and even better to have some of it land on their white CP's

>Insecurity: the thread

>triggered

goddamn those shoes don't work with that fit at all and the pants and shirt make him look chubby

lol and this is why u should kill urself if skinny fat

cuffing or pinrolling your pants is a classic numale/cuck staple

what exactly is the difference between a numale and a beta?

Threads like this are why cuck is a dead word

all numales are beta but not all betas are numale

They're both entirely irrelevant negative stereotypes of males?

How come ? it's a dad core but at least decent dad core , please don't tell me you're the one of those guys who wear runner shoes or sneakers on more formal clothes

>formal clothing
That's a casual button down and tan colored jeans. Not even remotely formal.

Well it's something you could wear in your work place , that's what I think what formal is ( at least for me )

Yeah you could wear that to work where there is a casual dress code. I could not wear that to work because I work at an investment bank. Even then, I can get away with "business casual" which is much less casual than what that guy is wearing. He looks like he's going to school or the store, not to work.

Tell me , does economics have good amount of QT's or is it more spergy (talking about the college) ?

The shoes might be acceptable, if they're navy like I think they are. But the shirt-low rise pants interaction is hilarious, to say the least. also the collar of his shirt looks tiny and strange.

I work on the HFT software dev team. Majored in CS. Business/Econ is much less spergy than STEM in general.

What? Yes it is. Maybe not to a funeral or some major celebration, but you could wear this to a classy diner or your kid's graduation. It's casual, but it's hardly informal.

The shirt would maybe look nicer if it was slimmer, but the pants are fine, his thighs are quite tight but he looks like he works out rather than eats a lot. Those shoes are like one of the only possible options with chinos as well. Get the fuck off the board, this is one of the safest, most standard r/mfa cookie-cutter fits ever and you're criticising it?

>classy dinner
>jeans and casual button down
Is chipotle a classy dinner to you?

If the shirt was tighter it would emphasize those man boobs even more. He doesnt look fit in this picture regardless of whether he is or not. He looks chubby.

>the pants are fine
no they're not. look at his proportions. how long his torso is. the waist on those pants is fucked, it's obvious they weren't made for tucking. it just accentuates how out of shape he is.

No one cares what you think, user. Literally no one.

Why do you fags get so triggered by basic ass white shoes? Is it because reddit likes them?

because they're not worth the asking price and nobody who fell for it will admit that.
its like people who still buy acne jeans even though they know it's just price hiked fast fashion

why do men hate other men so much?

acne has nice washes you can't find from other brands. also their black jeans don't fade

>their black jeans don't fade
Yes they do.

I think it's more Veeky Forums and the insecure /pol/ and /r9k/ mentality that's spread around the site.

It's built on a sense of inferiority/paranoia that they're not "man" enough to keep their gf from compulsively cheating for some reason. Other people are just meme'ing.

not the stay cash line

They're definitely overpriced but I don't see how that justifies the rabid hate. There are shitloads of other popular overpriced footwear out there, this is fashion after all. I think it's because of the hype more than anything.

Anyway people are constantly selling these shits for a couple hundred less on sites like grailed and ebay.

at nearly all nice restaurants it's acceptable to wear jeans. this isn't the 80s/90s anymore where you have to wear a jacket and your napkin is folded a dozen different times

only if you are going to like a 2 or 3 michelin starred restaurant might you be expected to actually really dress up

>2016
>still saying cuck

what is wrong with you

now you're saying nice instead of classy. They're pretty different friendo.

>buzzwords
hopefully your friends actually like you

shoes too big for him

naw, they're only gaining traction and it's pretty obvious why given the social climate.
if they exist and are used they aren't irrelevant. stereotypes exist as perceived notions which usually have a tangible basis. we've been avoiding them in certain spheres for a while and their dismissal is causing problems.
if you genuinely believe what you're saying you wouldn't have replied. essentially what you said was not 'noone cares' but really 'i don't like what you're saying and i'm disagreeing in a sideways manner'
i always thought they were nice. it used to be when i thought about an expensive shoe i wouldn't think about a plain white sneaker. that's becoming less of a novel concept and when things become popular dissent is more noticeable and it's easier to congregate those opinions. there are people who can afford them no problem don't care about the asking price. and yeah there are people who shouldn't have given their finances but want to pursue a certain idea of 'fashion'. i would've gotten some but unfortunately life ain't fair and i ain't got no franklins to drop on that shit.
women hate each other too. we all hate each other in the sense that we're only absolutely aware of the subjective and are thus intrinsically self-serving, of which dissolution of that sense should be a goal of society. it's not about gender and more about existing as a consciousness tied to certain physical realities.

Well obviously a cuck has shoes he can't fill.

Yeah, they like me because I don't say "cuck" in 2016.

No I just want you to know that your opinion is literally completely worthless to everyone else on this board. I don't take what you said personally, even though I like CPs. You are no one to me, just as I am no one to you. I wouldn't give a shit if you had a heart attack and died right now, nor would you for me.

It'd be weird though.

you are pure cringe right now

>ever using the word cuck

faggots, all of you.

sometimes I wish Veeky Forums wasn't anonymous so I could take into account the rest of a user's activity to tell which of us is delusional.

The guy on the left has the better body for runway fashion, but he's underweight. Literally underweight. The man on the right has a healthier body and a much better balanced BMI.

The man in the OP is not determinably overweight in the slightest. He probably has little interest in actual fashion, just looking presentable to other people.

then i guess that's just your view. you're not no one to me and all opinions matter if only that bad ideas should be placed at the forefront for criticism and dismantling
thanks bby, what i do bes

How come these shoes never got meme'd like Common Cucks?

>about half the price of cps
>more "minimal", no gold lettering
>pre-dates cps

ahahahahahahhahaaha this post is just Veeky Forums in a nutshell really, fucking amazing

being so involved in a debate over some £300 plain white sneakers that you wish death upon somebody

at what point is it best to just give up and go outside

i love that smug look i get from people in public that actually know what cps are when they see me wearing them.

it has only happened 4 times in the past year and a half ive had my pair but i live for that moment

fucking poorfags.

kek

and then there's the smug motherfuckers who fancy themselves gods among men for paying out the ass for an inferior product
lol

>cps
>expensive
any cuck with a minimum wage job can buy cps with with their biweekly paycheck. its just a basic , bland, and its associated with a group known for being cucks

whoever made this is a try hard and wants sam hyde's dick something awful
but i agree with some of it. even though the rest is totally unfounded and ridiculous

it honestly impresses me that someone could be so obsessed with cartoon image board fashion to make this

lol, perfectly sums up fa cuck-core.

Hehe I get it. That's like all of Veeky Forums in a nutshell. So funy.

>mfw this describes me perfectly

Is this a joke?

I'm an actual cuck AMA

This looks better than 90% of the the fits that get posted in the WAYWT threads.

My Commons are black

it looks like 90% of the non-streetwear outfits that are posted in the waywt

>triggered

This

Overweight male detected

that assasins creed stuf Veeky Forums likes

>chelsea boot

>everything must be worth the asking price
It's fashion, people pay for exclusivity and quality and style etc etc don't be so fucking thick
>people who "fell for it"
Lol people who can afford to buy nice shit that you can't? Keep telling yourself that your white Alexander wangs and vans are as high quality or even cool, don't blame an anonymous Canadian maple syrup board for you and your parents' bad decisions

No, it doesn't. The outfit as a whole is alright but the way the clothes fit him is awful. Everything is too slim-fitting which seems to be the trend for nu-male today.

My everything is black.

>filename
this fit is actually good, go kill yourself dick ovens fanboys

seriously why are you defending this
it's not that it's "dadcore" or "mfa" or whatever, it's just a really poorly executed outfit

My wife's son is black.

well then

You might be retarded user

not that user, but slp worn by skinnyfat/average build redditors and asian manlets is about the cuckiest thing in existence

w2c shoes

Actual cuck starter pack:

Follows Christianity, the religion that worships the products of cuckoldry, which is just as bad as being a cuck.

Subscribes to conservativism, the political ideology of Americucks. (Christian conservatives have the highest rates of marital infidelity and divorce in the US. Making Christian Cuckserivatives the world's most cognitively dissonant cucks.)

Other pre-requisites:

Must spam on Veeky Forums about how much they hate Jews, but are 2 seconds away from sucking turbojew Milo Yiannopoulos off.

Must dress pseudo-Ivy League/pseudo-prep because the lacked both the intellectual depth or monetary funds to actually attend an Ivy League school or join a fraternity.

I can't wait for that BS to die.

Lifting isn't a healthier body. The Japanese who are skinny, even slightly more so than that model boy have the longevity world records.

Eating light, walking in the park, not pitting lots of fatigue on your body IS healthy. You live longer that way.

working out isn't meant to prolong your life. it will however help make your body stronger and less susceptible to the elements.

also how the hell can you literally use an entire race for the purpose of an argument like that, it really has nothing to do with this.

Agreed any person who submits to someone else's standards instead of their own fits the definition of a cuck. The real cucks are the ones who instead of living life their way submit to the expectations of others.

Ironically these people have the worst fashion style possible as well, they must not try to be themselves after all.

hit a nerve?

dude. liberalism is apex cuck.
you got it all wrong.
plus, i literally dont know anyone religious, you must be a flyover cucklet

no you fucking mongoloid, the definition of a cuck is someone who has been cheated on by their significant other

i assume you've got quite the experience with the subject

ah, the classic "hit a nerve" reply
what else ya got for me? :^)

>Christianity is a cuck religion
>not Judaism
top cuck

Misato best girl

>not Kaworu
stay basic

numales wear like synthetic vneck pullovers over graphic tees, denim, and work boots.

i wear ur mom's flayed skin nigga

Because the Japanese have lighter diets? Because they have the highest life expectancy in the world? Because "eating big to get big" is not really healthy?

Its a bonus that clothing fits the thin best.

Ok this isn't fashion. Bans will happen here.

Depends on your definition of Liberalism. If its the american one they also submit to some one else's standards. But the idea of it, its the complete opposite there is nothing more mentally powerful than some one who is free.

k.. keep me posted