Fah diet

What does Veeky Forums eat?

i eat big stinky turds for breakfast, lunch and dinner, big ol stinky poop sausages in my mouth yum yum in my tum tum, one more please mummy

I skip breakfast every morning for a daily 16 hour fast. Instead I take a cold shower

I break my fast with raw egg dropped into a fresh bowl of rice with natto and soy sauce. Very nutritious, very quick to prepare. It may be a little too difficult for some normals but I try to stay on the avant-garde

I eat dates, kimchi and sauerkraut for snacks. A few dates will give you energy to last the whole day. Fermented foods (natto included) are probiotic and packed with nutrients. Raw foods in general are good for you

I have soylent. It may be a little too difficult for some normals but I try to stay on the avant-garde

veganism is the only Veeky Forums diet

this is literally the worst thread on Veeky Forums

post bmi

no u

this
kys op

fresh mahi mahi

I have a very South East Asian and Mediterranean diet. I eat a lot of salmon, stir fry, curries, noodles (not instant), pasta and gnocchi, salads etc. Is this Veeky Forums?

Fatties detected

cuppa and a line of ket

Typical day:
>breakfast
Oats with half pint whole milk, chopped banana and honey
>brunch
Banana, apple and a pint of milk
>lunch
Latte no sugar, and sandwich. Usually ham and cheese
>dinner
Usually cook chinese food, anything maibly chicken, rice and egg. Sometimes make bolognese and freeze it
>desert
Greek yogurt and honey, or fruit
>supper
Varies a lot, more often than not a fried egg sandwich and beans with a coffee

Lots of water throughout the day too
I know this makes me seem like a fatty but im a cyclist and exercise every other day so I need all this not to wither away. Pretty much ottermode

Just ate this. Yummy and healthy I guess

AKA a full English breakfast

You were hoping this was going to be really funny, huh?

vegan, eating dead flesh or the products said dead animals isn't effay

a lot of steamed veges and fresh fruit, some dried fruit. protein from mixed raw nuts, seeds, grains, eggs and chicken breast. 1-2 fish oil caps per day.

That diet must be terrible for your testosterone man. Not only are raw eggs not healthy, but eating that amount of soy everyday isn't healthy either.

If you want to stay skinny, that's one thing. But you're going retardmode here.

Breakfast: Oats, two eggs, two bananas. Always 500g mozzarella. Sometimes I'll make a calorie bomb shake because I work in a restaurant and I get very low on energy if I eat after work and go without food for eight hours.
Lunch: if I am at work, I'll eat a vegetarian burrito or a burger without bun and guacamole on the side. It's very, very tasty and the quality is superb - but it's not very healthy.
Dinner: Sometimes I won't cook anything and I'll just eat 3+ bananas with milk and eggs. If I do cook it's usually chicken and rice, though.

What I didn't mention in this post until now is that I binge eat nandos at least twice a week.

I also eat a lot of nuts and fruit throughout the day as snacks. I never drink soda or eat candy, because sugar makes your face bloat (so does carbs). I also drink a lot of water to hydrate the face.

you dun goofed there

>all that soy

Have fun w your man tits lmao

Educate yourself retard

half a kilo of cheese every morning? and a calorie shake? wew

i eat sometimes eat junk food and mostly regular home cooked meals. never eat "healthy" but im still thinspo.
>yall niggas jealous?

jesus fucking christ
guys stop

Just ordered a kebab

>I am malnourished, are you jealous?

How many replies did you think this post would get?

I'll bet this retard will say it's for moral or environmental reasons that they've vegan, when their reliance on petroleum-based fashion products negates both those ideals. (See: Environmental impact of oil and the UAEs use of indentured servitude/straight up slave labor.)

>raw egg
>dried fruit
>sauerkraut
>fucking kimchi
>that's all he eats

Your farts are prohibited under international weapons treaties

...you eat a POUND of cheese every morning?

jesus christ user!

Hey guys I'm retarded, what's wrong with soy?

Fermented soy is very different from unfermented soy, which is what you find in tofu, soy milk, etc. Estrogen isn't a problem. Fermented soy is only really available as miso, natto and soy sauce - not kikkoman shit, you need to get actual soy sauce, you can find it online for pretty cheap

Also, I'm aware of the importance of healthy testosterone. Cold showers boost its production. I didn't mention it, but I also eat a "cruciferous vegetables mix" salad from trader joes, which are specifically also beneficial to testosterone production. I do a workout of squats, pushups and pullups before eating the egg, natto & rice meal, I think it's called Tamago gohan fyi

Raw eggs are incredibly healthy. Cooking the yolk destroys the majority of its nutrients. The only concern is salmonella as they're unwashed. The rate of salmonella is something like 20% on standard grade eggs in the US in one small-sample study, but it's exceedingly low for free range. I wouldn't recommend eating anything less than free range raw in the US.

Raw egg as an ingredient is an uncommon in the western world but are a staple in Japanese cuisine - something not being selected against after centuries of cultural evolution makes a more convincing argument than any FDA study, imo.

I've never been much of a farter. It's just not part of who I am, regardless of what I eat.

I don't think I worded it clearly, but soylent is somewhat the base of my diet, providing more balanced nutrients that I'd miss from an otherwise fairly specified mealset. I drink one glass a day - I would drink 3 a day if I lived exclusively on soylent. I still also eat out often as a part of my lifestyle.

You guys will catch up to me eventually. I'm living the future. As an artist, I have an obligation to push boundaries forward. I have a duty to lead my fellow man. I must be the avant-garde inside and out, unconditionally. I am fighting on the frontline. Only the best and bravest stand at my side.

>Breakfast
40g oats
210ml unsweetened soy milk
24g chocolate protein powder
70g chopped banana

>Lunch
75g white rice
200g diced chicken breast with salt/pepper/chilli powder
300g of mixed veg (broccoli/cauliflower/carrots)

>dinner
same as lunch

>snacks
cottage cheese
olives
malt loaf
fruit
Coke Zero
Lots of diet drinks
chewing gum

More Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums but whatever

typical day desu

Nothing besides the high n-6 cintent of it.

I'm sure a real man like tony soprano won't care about diet, won't go to the gym. So i won't, for the sake of manliness.

breakfast - usually avocado and tomato toast and/or some fruit
lunch - salad, sandwich w/ tuna, tomato, lettuce, or whatever the fuck is left over for breakfast
might have a falafel or doner kebab after class or work finishes, or an auslard burger
dinner - rice w/ steak and salad, pasta, whatever

I plan on going vegan next month for a month once I get all the recipes and shit sorted.

>diet soda
>any soda

kill yourself, my man

Steak sandwiches, ramen (the proper kind), tonkatsu and the lot. Balance it out with exercise.

Hearty keke was had

Those disgusting slightly burnt hard chewy inedible edges, jesus fuck.

You HAVE TO cook eggs low and slow.

fitting for literally the worst board on Veeky Forums

>As an artist, I have an obligation to push boundaries forward. I have a duty to lead my fellow man. I must be the avant-garde inside and out, unconditionally. I am fighting on the frontline. Only the best and bravest stand at my side.

dumb thread, but ill expand by asking how much you all spend on food each month?

$150

honestly i calculated my food and drink expenses last month and my total came out 6250. fucking insane, but whatever, my parents don't mind as long as i'm in college

Thats why you cant buy Rick. 6250 can get you so much.

that's really stupid, and i hope ur lying
that's what im budgeting, hoping to live downtown in a major city

5 dolla meals user

>That diet must be terrible for your testosterone man
>falling for the meme

anonsnapone?

>breakfast
coffee or tea
mostly oats + banana/blueberries
sometimes a crepe
sometimes a croissant

>lunch
apple/peach

>dinner
sometimes salad w/ nuts and olive oil
sometimes bowl of white rice w/ veggies
sometimes ramen / udon
sometimes sushi

>falling for basic science

never again

Lol this. Fucking dumbass

>basic science
lellellellellellellellellellellellellellellellel

>Breakfast
oatmeal, or eggs and wheat toast mostly.
>Lunch
either turkey wheat sammich, jacket potato, chef salad or minestrone soup
>Dinner
chicken breast w/ veggies, turkey meatballs, occasional burger patty w/veggies or some light pasta
>Snacks
clif protein bar, walnuts/pecans, raisins, yogurt, cottage cheese etc.
>Drinks
black coffee, water, hot teas, unsweetened teas, naked

Breakfast: Sleep through breakfast most times but if not a banana and a rice cracker

Lunch: Some kind of oat-bar

Dinner: Most times something like chicken, rice and boiled veggies (broccoli, peas, carrot, flat beans).

Sometimes have a poor attempt at California rolls with rice, chives, wasabi and sammon. I'm trying out making other stuff though.

breakfast:none
lunch:meat and (sometimes juiced)veggies
dinner:meat

lmao this has to be a typo

that's $200 per day (im assuming american)

Unless your serving sizes for those snacks are massive, you're probably still undereating too much for anything near Veeky Forums.

no, I eat vegan for health concerns primarily, but that also factors in
it's impossible to be 100% free of everything, fuckwit. do your part instead of bitching

post cheap effay meals pls preferably healthy

>cheap & healthy
You're going to have to go with tons of rice, buy those big bags w/ rice and eat like a Japanese sheltering himself from the bombs in WW2. Hardcore if you go on that for months, but I trust you know your limits & what you are doing.

I'm curious & interested to know how much money you can save by doing that.

Oats
Chicken
Frozen vegetables

Chicken - lean protein
Brown rice - carbs
Veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and capsicum.

>for some normals
>for some normals
How smug can you be

w2c fit of 3rd guy

Is vegetarianism Veeky Forums?

Only had 2 coffees today and no food. Been shitting like crazy. Tfw feels gr8.

This week has been:
Breakfast: 2 espressos , 10mg vyvanse
Lunch: iced americano with almond milk
Supper: 1/4 cup chicken, half avocado, lettuce Or 2 cups broth and a handful of nuts
Vodka water if i go out
Ive lost 5 lbs already bless up

>breakfast
coffee
two scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast w/ almond butter and an apple or banana

>lunch
tofurky sandwich on whole wheat w/ lots of green lettuce n spinach and an apple or banana

> dinner
whatever my parents make bc still live at home

is that edible

breakfast:
>weekdays:cheerios mixed with bran cereal (for the fiber) and skim milk
>weekends: omelete (eggwhite) + peppers + maybe some cheese ..
I recently learned eggwhites are dumb but I have high cholesterol so want to learn more before switching back.

lunch:
>chicken breast and salad

dinner:
>around a cup of pasta (200kcal) and a chicken breast
a beer two or three nights a week

snacks:
>20 almonds spread throughout the day
those seem to help give me energy boosts, high calorie though... like 200kcal for 20 of those fuckers.

End of the day I eat like 1700-1800kcal and weigh 145 @ 5'11 and still dropping. I'm comfortable with the amounts but want to eat healthier, any suggestions welcome!

Sometimes this varies but it's pretty typical.

yes but dairy and eggs aren't

go vegan nigga

I eat whatever I want to, I just have to purge it afterwards ;)

I only eat 1-2 oranges at noon with a bottle of Arizona tea because i want to lose weight

Holyshit how do you people eat TONS of fucking food everyday

kek

In all seriousness, is there a way to maintain a vegan diet without basing your diet around soy for protein?

>only eating carbs

breakfast: oatmeal with veggie milk, a banana, black coffee
lunch: whatever my parents make
snack: an apple or another fruit
dinner: salad

I did it for awhile. Ate a ton of beans/peas, high-protein veggies (spinach and kale, etc.), and lots of nuts (almonds in particular).

It's kinda hard to keep up, though.

Breakfast : nothing, coffee, cig, and shower
Brunch : slice of toast with peanut butter
Lunch : nothing, 1 glass of gin, cig or two
Dinner : Wherever I booked seats for. 3 glasses of liquor max, 4 cigs max, 400cal max.
Desert : pussy, no max no min.

This is great. How much do you spend a day?

Exactly

>You guys will catch up to me eventually. I'm living the future. As an artist, I have an obligation to push boundaries forward. I have a duty to lead my fellow man. I must be the avant-garde inside and out, unconditionally. I am fighting on the frontline. Only the best and bravest stand at my side.

Are you actually like this in real life, or is this some really deep bait? You can't actually think that highly of yourself and not have a mental disorder.

>Breakfast
Nothing, just black coffee or coffee with milk and a few cigarettes.
>Lunch
Don't have time for lunch, so at best black coffee
>Dinner
Few steaks or a bowl of stew or some chicken breasts, depends on the day. Generally a lot of meat of some kind, black coffee and maybe something for dessert, like cake or buns or w/e and yogurt with fruits (apples/bananas/pomegranates).

Lots of water and cigarettes through the day.

>it's impossible to be 100% free of everything,

Then why do vegantards pretend that they're morally perfect for being vegan?

You pseudo-moral cunts aren't morally better than anyone when you give more a shit about the "FEEE FEES" of bovines more than the feelings and rights of humans.

>what are jokes

virtue signalling

Nope.

I'll freely admit that I'm no "moral saint", nor have I ever claimed to be.

Vastly unlike the mentally retarded vegans who only adopt the pseudoscientific lifestyle so they can claim "moral superiority".

Why are you answering for vegans 'who pretend that they're morally perfect' if you admit you're not one of them?
The reason why so many do is virtue signaling. That has nothing to do with you if, as you said, you're not one of those vegans.

But look at you, and your big ass ego, even on an anonymous forum trying to change the subject towards sharing that you're a vegan when you weren't even part of the conversation

Insecure cunt is so holier-than-thou that he tried outhumble the "moral saint" vegans. Get a hobby

>trying to change the subject towards sharing that you're a vegan

Don't know where you got the impression I'm vegan from.