Do we all agree that PRL is dadcore? It's like a meme brand among middle-aged middle managers

Do we all agree that PRL is dadcore? It's like a meme brand among middle-aged middle managers.

RL is for Arabs, Indians and middle class who think they're upper class

this, especially the last one.

i dont think anyone whos actually upper class wears PRL

yeah 100% this, especially the last one. so many middle class people think they look rich because they wear PRL lmao, it's not expensive at all.

i have love for purple label and some of the black label stuff though, they're both great luxury labels

You're so elite, m8.

It isn't for anyone - it is for everyone.

>prince
>not king
Middle class af

I guess some faggots got overlooked by Chad.

Every single polo t shirt that ive worn (which was a lot back when i used to wear them) has fit so terribly. They get destroyed with one wash and get all boxy and the neck line gets so loose. I don't understand how they got so popular

It's true, but not wholly true.

I went to the finest boarding school in my country. Yes, dressing "flashy" was shunned upon and we would usually make jokes about middle classers who had Louis Vuitton bags and etc. But I'd say everyone owned at least two pairs of Ralph Lauren there. It wasn't to look rich (because all of us were). It was the basic look. I'm not specifically talking about polo shirts here, I'm talking pants etc as well.

I grew up as a bitter cunt when I saw Chads bragging about their polo shirts as if they were rich. Or other middle classers in loafers or sweaters with American flags to imitate Anglo prep culture (usually they'd also be delusional and think they're rich themselves for wearing this gaudy crap).

What should I wear if I want people to think I have money but not look tryhard and flashy?

You wear basics and make sure you are well groomed and as handsome as you can be. Top it off with an expensive but not gaudy watch.

Wear obscure sailing brands.

chcked

Gant Rugger
J. Press
RRL if you want a slimmer and more Western alternative to prep

You don't get polos. It's not a statement piece.
They're meant to be worn to death until they've been through the wash a hundred times.
Only niggers and arabs wear fresh, bright polos.

Underrated

no i get it, shirts that are worn to death are still supposed to look good on you though, polo shirts can make a great looking dude literally look like trash

counterpoint: they're the only t-shirts I've found that perfectly fit my short torso.

Lacoste
Burberry
Baracuta

> middle class people who think they're upper class
That's Columbia's target demo

>tfw buy a ralph lauren ocbd for $6 at a thrift shop
>doesnt even fit well compared to my other clothes
>get lots of compliments on it just cause the lil pony

Northeastern Ivy-leaguer here. A lot of rich college kids wear PRL (obviously not always because you never wear the same brand frequently).

You poor Veeky Forumsggots must be Californian memers who wear Stussy and Supreme.

Talk shit post fit

PRL makes legit good OCBDs, but the pony logo is so off-putting.

Literally every single post in this thread is talking shit and no one has posted s fit yet.

Fred Perry

Loads of try hard fags wear Fred Perry now and think they have rolled straight out of Shane Meadow's head.

copped this ralph jacket recentely
watcha think

nice desu senpai
got two ralph lauren jacket,they're quite good

knight charging on a horse>sheep hanging on a ribbon>greyhound dog>pink whale>crocodile opening mouth>sailing boat>laurel wreath>man swinging a stick on a horse

very nice