Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I'm looking for pics of men's haircuts with long bangs, covering the entire forehead but not so long as to cover the eyes, so going maybe until the eyebrows.

Also, the hair should be longest at the bangs, and taper off going backwards, to a very short length at the neckline (pic related is sort of what it would look like I guess)

Same at the sides, the hair should be longest at the center and evenly taper off

I'm almost sure I've seen a pic of this kind of haircut before, but I can't seem to find it

So tl;dr, does Veeky Forums have any photographs of the haircut I mean?

>Not entirely sure whether this haircut qualifies as a HY, since afaik the HY involves one length for the top of the head, and one for the sides and back, without a taper from front to back

bump

going off your drawing, you're looking for the mohawk haircut
something like that maybe

Dont say hitler youth to your barber. Say undercut

No, not a mohawk, the kind of haircut I'm looking for is tapered off to the sides

Should have mentioned that my pic only shows the length of the hair, not how I want to style it, my bad

This is what it'd look like length-wise from the front

Don't ever say undercut. Say Bald High Fade.

OP is a dumbass

lmao wtf youre going to look like a spartan

something like this?

Yeah

op is dumby

its called undercut
if you google undercut kpop or undercut korean the style you are looking for comes up alot

this seems like a pretty good example of it

That one's fairly long at the back though from the looks of it

Remember, I want it to taper off from going about to the eyebrows at the bangs to 0-guard at the base of the neck

thanks for the help though

This is some jojo tier goofy shit here

fuck you, my man.

how about this instead?

OP I think you're looking for the french crop haircut. very clean

fprgpt picture

From all the pics so far, that one's closest to what I imagined, only the fringe should be longer

Thanks man

That's fucking amazing to be perfectly honest.