/boots/

General threads for boots and shoes in general too I suppose

So I typically try to steer clear of Doc Martens but these actually look quite nice. Am I a moron for believing that? Could these be pulled off with a good old pair of black skinny jeans?

[spoiler] if I'm a 10.5 what should I order from them... [/spoiler]

just buy leather boots user, and don't get docs.

I don't like the mix of materials on that boot, it makes them look cluttered and too busy.

Any relatively cheap (

I guess they're a decent choice if you want a cheap beater boot and don't mind them being associated with tumblerinas and nu-male cucks. Get the mono version tho.

I assume by mono you mean one with a black sole, I can't actually find one though

What do you think would happen if I DIY made the sole black myself?

I mean without the yellow stitching.

Now that I could definitely fix myself

Maybe those Canadian Parade boots? Or look into various Milsurp boots, there's plenty of variety there.

what's good for a college student? something that's durable and comfortable and under $100

thinking about pic related - steve madden puncher

Yikes

whattt

Bump

milsurp repros from Corocan are prettygud

w2c those

those are really ugly

OP here, just tried them on in the store and they look fucking horrendous

Why do they feel the need to make everything so ugly and bulbous, I looked like the Keep On Trucking cartoon

are those boots

autism shoes

Honestly you shouldn't be surprised

I wear Iron Rangers. They've been good boots.

groce

what would you guys recommend

i'd look at adidas it will be harder to fuck it up.

What color?

Red wings because i actually use them for work

I've forgotten. They look like either Amber or Copper.

what do I wear these with?

Question. So I want to cop some new boots soon. Just don't know where to look. I want some alternatives to Doc Marten's.

>inb4 timberlands

Any recommendation on boots that look like the A.P.C Rangers? Can't find them on grailed or anything and just looking for a possible substitute at this point.

>school shooter

Bump

He actually shot niggers in a church but you were close

I want to get these but I swear only Shia can actually get away with wearing them

similar boots?

Need recommendations for waterproof hiking boots, all black preferred but dark grey works too

w2c?

I'm going to be going to South America in September so it should start to be summer when i arrive, where I'm going is mountainous, never been before in their summer. What's a good boot?
I'm not gunna be hiking everywhere but I want something that's fashionable and functional.

go to /out/ if it needs to be functional

Expense though

>South America
>boots
How innocent

white people are crazy

I don't want one that looks like shit tho

king of fa

are you trying to attract bears or some shit?

No but there are a few qts in my hiking group
Plus I want something I can wear for more than just hiking

qt's wont find fucked feet attractive. get proper boots and learn social skills. there not going to suck your dick behind a tree because your shoes are trendy

Tru
But I also want some hiking boots that I can also wear in casual fits

everybody here is going to give you memes about that being autistic or recommend sfbs because memes

All the ones I've seen look autistic, that's why I'm trying a fashion board

maybe because they're designed to be functional, idk

try lowas, /k/ seems to swear by them

not those

Any effay waterproof boots that look okay when they get beat up?

exactly, a normal good leather hikign boot will do the trick, looks good with almost everything

Ok Veeky Forums, I bought the first ones yesterday for work. I work in an office.
What can I combine them with?

somebody from here buy these, last one on Eastdane for 60% off but not in my size (they're 42s)

look insane imo

also ended up buying a pair of these. Should be arriving any day now

cop or not

Hey guys, I'm looking for some boots for a trad goth type aesthetic. Something big with good laces but still mono-colored and sleek-looking. Recommend some brands. [spoilers] pls no bully [/spoilers]

Trad goth? Just get a pair of winklepickers, "something big with good laces" is not trad goth.

sorry, I'm new to the terminology. I dig those, got any tips for the style?

Literally anything, they are black boots.

i have these. honest,,y they're kinda bad. better off geting the leather ones.

You can get those boots from "the gothic shoe company" or "goth pikes", I don't know how to style a trad goth style, it is difficult to find inspo. I'm a basic bitch so I just wear black jeans, winklepickers, black t shirt and leather jacket. it's easier for women.

Opinions on boots with shorts

Just found them on pinterest, haha. Yeah, I'm still sussing out if I want to do a trad goth or more of like a deathrock vibe, so I'm figuring it out. Honestly, what you said is what I'm seeing as the core of a goth outfit, though I'd like to spice mine up with goth band tshirts (I got into goth fashion from the music). Thanks for the recs bro.

Aren't these just nike field boots? They aren't that uncommon

can work with thick socks for a safari/hiker look

Is there anything similar to red wing iron rangers that cost less than $300? I can't justify spending that much on something thats goint to end up stepping in shit.

If those are the combs, I have them. I've had them for over a year and I'm currently wearing them now. Worth

w2c?

Red wings are dirt cheap just buy them

You're not going to get a made it n USA, cork missile, leather insole, leather sole with Goodyear welting boot of quality materials cheaper than redwings

Who's is ideally as cheap as you should go with boots

Are Palladium's "Evolution" line worthwhile? I tried a pair on and they felt way to light, like the rubber was styrofoam and would gouge at the slightest force.

If youre going to Chile, preparé for cold mornings and hot days, and by september it may still be cold, but not as much for boots

I always hated these types of footwear for trad goths. I love the 80's goth music, but absolutely hate this.

This if you're a dude. If you're an attractive girl, you can wear whatever the fuck you want and look good.

Are desert boots the best choice for Afrikaner core?

I don't like the pointy toes desu. I want something that merges the buckles with combat boot-type toes. I saw Andy Deane from Bella Morte wearing a pair of boots I really wanted at Mysticon last year, never got around to asking him where he got them.

A noose

Holy shit. I think I found the exact boots he was wearing; pic related. I love these damn boots.

might have been these

I wish they'd make some boots like that without poity toes, not round like combat boots, something more like slps chealsea boots or something like that.

Look at grailed for a cheaper pair. They pop up often.

>sold out everywhere
just shoot me in the dick fampai

Do you all know about the lifespan on this brand? I think theyre the same. i dont wanna spend $300 on boots thatll last a week, but im having trouble finding a heel like this in my size elsewhere.

Wtf, those look like shit. Don't get boots like that. If you're going for the goth look get winklepickers or normal combat boots (high combat boots are ok if they're slim), chunky boots look like shit.

I think I'm gonna pick up some 8181s. Poor man's virgils, but until I can find my grails in kudu leather, these red wings will have to do.

I like how they patina, if this pic is anything to go on.

Red wing iron rangers, beat to shit

Those are the brand I was talking about.
I dunno, I feel like these look alright. I've seen it pulled off before for sure.

I have been looking for this as well. Pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Nodoby can pull that off.

Is it too late to get on the sfb meme?

I actually wear mostly loose stuff (no cyber), so a chunkier boot wouldnt look entirely off.

I'd agree that it takes a certain look and body type, but c'mon, nobody? Quit fucking around; it's not like they've got foot-tall platforms on em or something.

I need some somewhat cheap and tough surplus boots that aren't too tactical or too LARP-y. Something like in the style of Corcorrans.

halp

I envy the dead

ive got a pair of these, got them for around 150 aud online. no complaints from me and i personally think they go well with black jeans if thats what youre after