/Soprano/

SopranoCore.Post fits.

this guy is one of the reason i refuse to workout

YachtWear soparno vibes

Ehh Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeezus, now the decision is made, i'm not gonna work out

CARMELUH! SAVE DA GABAGOOL

Good polo Tony

what if I don't want to dress like a fat italian man

You'll have some splanin' to do.

OVA HEERE

Except that's a typical ex-athlete physique, Gandolfini used to play basketball in his youth. Meanwhile you'll just be a fat mushy-body.

Tony shares my depression and anxiety

Yeah, but he doesn't spend his days on Veeky Forums using fictional characters to justify why he doesn't want to work out. He gets shit DONE.

Imma tell you right now, nigga. Tony looks good fat because he's middle aged and is clearly a tough guy, also like the other guy said he isn't just doughy but clearly has muscle underneath. You are nowhere near his age, robably can't afford a super expensive gold watch and wardrobe of designer polos and I'm sure as shit you're as tough as a cream puff.

So if you wanna identify with Tony Soprano as a sufferer of anxiety and depression, realise that in spite of his conditions he's a man of action and not some internet pansy like you. Go hit the weights, kids.

You disrespecten' the family??

Is Soprano Core a real thing? Can you pull off the mobster look without being an actual mobster? I'm an amateur kickboxer, not a mobster. I want to dress nice, but I also want people to know that they can't fuck around with me.

this was a great fucking shot

I loved the dream sequences in this show

GabagoolNinja

>Is Soprano Core a real thing?

I'm not sure. I've thought about it a lot, and I really want it to be.

But a lot of it "works" for these guys because of who the characters are. Gandolfini was pretty fucking charismatic and scary at the same time. He was fat as fuck and still made his fits work through sheer force of personality.

At the very least you probably have to be from NY/NJ.

I realized quite a while ago I shouldn't try to pull of SopranoCore.

I do have a pretty slick Uncle Junior style polo I occasionally wear.

>Go hit the weights
Doing sports not for the joy of it, but only for the result and appearance, is the true faggotry.

But you don't have is masculine FACE, his broad FRAME nor is HEIGHT.

proof that you can be fa and fat

It's Tony So time to start the show

So like opera singer clothes? Are boob dressesvand Viking helmets Veeky Forums?

got that jacket

>I'm an amateur kickboxer, not a mobster. I want to dress nice, but I also want people to know that they can't fuck around with me.

top kek

sleepin wit tha fishes

>GabagoolNinja

And in the end the jacket ended up with the junkie who brought in Chris after his car got stolen.

no tony give it to the husband of his polish or ukrainian maid

Golth

best /fa thread I've ever seen

IT'S THEEEE JACKETTTTTTTTTT

My uncle would dress sopranocore all the time NJ immigrant look basically. Sopranocore=NJImmigrantcore

THIS IS NOW A LARRY DAVID CORE THREAD: THERE IS ONLY ROOM ENOUGH FOR ONE HBO STAR WITH REAL STYLE

larry david is the king of Veeky Forums nigga was wearing shit fa thinks is cool now since like 2002

>Reply
this is so sick

More Gabagool-ninja inspo

bump

Had a sucker for Mob attire stuff since when I was a kid

Copd this other day

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

inb4 fuhgedaboutit

10/10
welcome to tha family

Will entry level sal-vo polos cut it for mobwave/sopranocore/gabaginga??

Add a cigar to it. You will look try hard for sure but if you have the persona you can probably pull it off.

Best look of 2k16?

What's a good cigar?

Black and Mild

Gabagoof

>i ate the nort

Post fit

Montecarlo

this tho

gratis

magnefico

GOAT

OP here.
Anyone have their own fits?

Damn, this board is to busy sucking rick owen's cock to appreciate a true muddeafuckin Don!

Daddy

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Bump Tony is literally the best dressed in Veeky Forums for 2 days straight.

Yeah he did, but in Season 4 some guy is wearing a leather jacket that looks similar. A bit harder to see in the dark though.