Girl out of my league? We're going to a party tonight and I wanna fuck

girl out of my league? We're going to a party tonight and I wanna fuck

Is this for out of my league?*

IS THIS GIRL OUT OF MY LEAGUE?*
HOLY FUCK I CANT TYPE

I don't think so but ask /soc/ I think their more into this kind of thing.

leagues don't exist idiot, you're in whatever league you see yourself in, because people look at what you see in yourself

>league

Make women come up with a reason not to fuck you. Don't do the work for them.

A good rule of thumb is if she has lighter skin than you, she is out of your league

well said Veeky Forumsm

You look like the kind of guy who would rape a girl if you knew she would never report it

No girl is out of your league as long as you can
Make her laugh, make her comfortable around you and make sure your intentions are clear.

I always thought wise words really happen in real life. They don't. It's just making you feel safe and comfortable.

top cec
now back to

>out of my league

Triggered.
There is no such this as league, ugly men pull beautiful women, ugly women pull beautiful men. Both can happen by personality, if we rule out money and status.

By saying someone is out of your league, you're assigning a value to them, while doing that you're putting them on a pedestal. So by saying that cuck shit, you're only saying you're lesser of a person compared to themselves, as well as devaluing yourself. Don't do that.

tl;dr
shut the fuck up and go for it. There is generally no league unless you fool yourself into thinking there is one.

Lel you'd be suprised how man white and latin women Ive pulled being black. Women are curious about black men always have been always will be.

yes considering she is white and youre not.

you look like a professional cockgoblin

ffs stop posting here for relationship advice

next thing you're gonna tripfag

its no secret that people find their own races more attractive than others

this isnt fashion at all
get the fuck out with that landwhale, u shitskin faggot

Nah been user since 2012 my guy (oldfag alert)
She's not fat

POO

>been user since 2012
you attach pictures of yourself every single goddamn time, it isn't anonymous anymore you raging faggot

Great legs

You are gonna make it pal. Be confident.

But next time take this to /soc/ or make it fashion related

Dont post pics of her here. Be a man

Idk are you are interesting likeable faggot or are you a Veeky Forumsggot
U posted a pic of yourself so at least I know you ain't a low esteem /r9k/ browsing here thinking clothes will solve his problems

Lmao if that is really you OP you're already friendzoned. No girl is gonna fuck you looking like that

That's an awkward photo of you, but she's definitely in your league, as you seem to be a pretty attractive dude. Just go for it. Navelgazing and lacking confidence is gonna be your worst enemy, really.

this. why are poo in the loo so inesecur

This, I'm fucking one of the most uniquely beautiful girls I have ever seen and I am like a 6/10 with awful skin. I'm also pretty weird and can be socially inept at times, believe in yourself Veeky Forumsm

she'll leave you as soon as she finds better tho