Good places online for clothes for an extremely small man? I'm talking 5'3"...

Good places online for clothes for an extremely small man? I'm talking 5'3", 23-25" waist (I don't know how my waist fluctuates so much day to day).

Just broke out the measuring tape. Turns out I'm exactly 5'3", and have a 23.8" waist.

yes PLEASE
manlets unite

Manlet General?

buy kids or women clothes? I'm a manlet but at least I can wear men clothing so I don't know.

Kids' clothes are usually shit quality and don't look great. I wore women's clothes for years but, because of the way women's jeans accentuate your ass, and I have a bit of a bubble butt, I kept getting hit on by lesbians.

asos are shit but they stock manlet sizes down to xxxs

>5'3"

5'9 manlet here, I fucking hate my life. Girls laugh when they see me and guys could just stump me in the ground without breaking a sweat. Should I just end it?

Yes.

shit, that must be either a complete blessing for you or a curse.

i fucking wish i was somewhere around 5'5, but 5'3 must be pretty nice too.
do you get a lot of attention from guys?

you could probably get away with buying kid's clothes, if you're not too embarrassed about it

I do get attention from guys, yeah. I don't mind it that much because I'm bi.

Any recommended stores?

being 5'9, its hard for me because most guys are somewhere around 5'10.
they ofc prefer someone shorter.

i know both topman, and asos runs somewhere around XXXS-XXS
also try looking into some Asian brands, because Asian people are normally pretty small they're more likely to carry your size

I've taken a quick look around Asian brands and can't find any quality ones that ship international. Do you have any pointers?

you could try and find like a proxy or something. basically someone who you give the money to, they buy it, then ship it you you.
it can be risky, and pricey though.

the only asian brands i really know of are like bape, cdg and 87mm

>the only asian brands i really know of are like bape, cdg and 87mm
then drop the name, cunt

you mean the names of the brands?
Bape, CGS, 87MM

CDG*

Buy from Rakuten the sizes on Asian markets are smaller and they have the same brands

LMAO

i don't understand what's funny. you're just being a retard.

mind clarifying what you mean?

boy i aint him and you must have no reading comprehension

Different fag but the ten year old kids who play basketball in the park near my apartment in this shithole flyover state can namedrop more Japanese brands than you did

senpai, lay off. im tired, and not in the mood.

why don't you try listing more, and contributing to the thread instead of just being a complete prick.

Do you have dm1, OP

are you memeing son?

why don't you try posting anonymously like everyone else?

there's only to excuses to have a name:
>respectable poster with valuable advice to dispense
>mega troll with wicked bantz

you could at least make an attempt at the latter

Peter Manning NY, haven't bought from them yet but I'm saving up for some of their stuff. They make clothes specifically for smaller men.

i only have a name because i post in soc and b gfur bread

desu im jsut too lazy to clear it

>b gfur bread
is this the wicked bantz coming out?