Adidas general

summer edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wdJNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So will adidas run the market for a long time?

Does anyone see it shifting back to Nike or going to a different brand like UA, reebok or puma?

adidas has pushed their technological advantages in its shoes in some form(boost) as well as pulling other many shoes that are designed for an every day life style . That + hype makes a lot of fuccbois willingly sit in line for hours and spend hundreds of dollars of shoes. You hype a shoe such as yeezys or a limited edition ultra boost and adidas profit when people buy the grand release versions due to that hype. And since there are more upcoming variations of boost shoes releasing soon, i'd say adidas will have the momentum for quite a while. At least until the end of 2017.

meant to quote

Do you think they'll release a miAdidas line for NMDs once the hype dies down?

>tfw i posted OPspic in palewave thread
>tfw minimialistic fuccbois are gonna ruin my chance of getting yet another adidas shoe i want

user I've been posting about EQTs and PrimeBoosts for a year and they're barely getting ground on this board

just copped some of the triple blacks. anyone know if they run half size too big and/or stretch after a few wears? I did half size down from what i wear in the tubular runner because those stretched a bit after wearing.

Are the soles made out of styrofoam?
kekkedy doodle

Boost sole is comfy

Are you the one who posted these in the recent cop thread? If so, good taste

No I've been buying eqts since the city pack from early 2014

It all depends on the width of your feet. Best thing would have done is to try them out before purchasing.

The backs of my feet are very narrow but the end is pretty wide. I got trainerendors in 11 and they hurt my toe a bit after wearing for too long but are otherwise comfy.

I am concerned about these particularly because I made a gamble going half size down and now my normal size is sold out...

you are lying because it was ME who posted them... Just say you wanted the shoe no need to get autistic about it. As if I wasn't checking threads about them baka

m8 I posted that pic 40 posts before you did, assuming you were the one that posted that pic with the filename "image".

Most people recommend sizing 0.5 down, but it will vary from person to person. adidas customer service recommended me to size down half a size so you'll be most likely be fine.

got damn now wishing I hadn't missed the KITH drop. those are sexy

Nike still holds most market share sales wise but seems to be slowly regressing to background status at their rate. Jordans have become "meh". Adidas is too inconsostent and eager to drop releases to appeal that it seems forced, but i appreciate their efforts with collabs tho.

Having said that they both bumped up their apparel game tho, and subs like nike acg was dope as hell thanks to errolson

that was me, thanks mane

memes

more memes

love this silhouette but the texture is pretty nasty. Any chance of a primeknit edition?

>implying memedidas isn't working on a primeknit version with a boost sole , tublar cage, nmd blocks , yeezy stripe and wings on the side as we speak.

They know very well what they are doing. Adidas is seriously kicking it hard, their collabs, their marketing, they are becoming more appealing to streetwear, they have been taking inspiration from the avant garde which is great.

Personally I love their Tubular memes, they seem like their most 'cyberpunk' models atm. I just bought ones a few days ago, I'm waiting for them to arrive along with some silk loose designer tees on sale I bought on Farfetch.

Can you take off your trip? Thanks.

I hope they do that with the tubular novas.

hype

Is there more than just one picture of these in existence?

Nah m8. Looks like they'll be out in late june though

what does Veeky Forums think of pic related

micky d's

so Dooms aren't tts? Well that's what ive often heard. Got screwed on every pair so far

now where in the heck can i cop these my dude

Your best bet would try rakuten or yahoo.jp and search there. I've been looking some for myself but the sizes for me were sold out. I'll give you an update if I see anything.

Why do people not research before they buy something

I just copped a pair from a reseller, got him to take a few pictures of them on foot.

imgur.com/a/wdJNU

He told me he usually runs a size 10, and that he ordered a 9.5, and that they were a bit too loose for his liking. He was going to buy a size 9. I run 10 as well but I don't like shoes tight to my feet.

wow newfaggotry could not be more rampant..
looks good my dude. So you went tts and they fit well? The back view of those shoes is so sexy

Stay uninformed nikefanboy.

#pleb #notclassy #manchild

I wanna be a ninja lols.

Is it safe to say this will be impossible to cop? I don't know anymore lads

Prepare to take a huge L

Will probably cop these for summer.

At the moment I'd say that Adidas are on top. Even though I personally wouldn't wear a lot of their memes, I really like the look of the tubulars.

Only questionable releases I can think of recently are busenitz boosts and the spezial primeknits.

I see Reebok gradually making a comeback. Here in Japan it seems to be a balance between Adidas whatever-the-current-trend-is, Nike Airmax and Flyknits and random New Balance stuff with the occasional Asics/Onitsuka Tiger popping in.

Damn, those are sick.

Thinking of getting these in white. thoughts?

What's wrong with spezial? They actually look nice in primeknit

I don't know man, just something about them that isn't really my thing. I don't think they look awful or anything, can understand why people would like them.

are there any adidas non runners that don't have a fat toe cap? I have narrow feet and the superstars I've tried looked weird as fuck, I'm assuming stans look the same?

Have you looked at Spezial? I bought some not too long ago and they were too tight for my liking. Had to return them and size up. Stans are a bit bulky but not as much as the superstars IMO>

w2c?

Where you from?

what are these called

somedays I like vans

1 and 3 are the only nice ones 2bh

Resplit lo . Good luck finding them

I mean I got screwed on every chance to buy a pair so far. Never owned a pair, really want them. My bad for shitty wording

Adidas pushing alot more new shit (tubular, boost, future craft etc) but theyre hit-and-miss IMO. Think puma is trying hard, bringing alot of new models out and doing more collaborations, the quality is better too

are they good or what

The good outweighs the bad

nope. go get mid courts instead

Yeah good luck finding those outside of UK

the three stripes always ruins the shoes for me. Why do they keep it? Some of their most popular shoes are the ones without the stripes. They're so shit it's ass remove the stripes and the shoe looks 100 more better

Jesus christ these are horrible, you can see the outline of his feet? What the fuck dude.

pls sell me yours.

I always preferred the stripes to the swoosh desu. But thats what make the shoe sell though.

I'm so stoked

Someone was talking about stans with better leather than others, which ones were those exactly?

I'd cop those but 130€ is way too expensive.

Premium

I don't mean the ones made in germany, it was some beige-ish colorway I think

Does anyone know when this will come out ?

Not him but did you mean with the with the gold stan smith name ?

Get it before it becomes a meme

yeah I believe so and the back thingy was beige

Does the sole crease on the tubular dooms, novas or radials? I bought a pair of tubular moc runners and they're starting to crease a lot

Where m8

are those really so white? they look beige on other photos

Anyone else hype for these?

FUCK YES

these look really uncomfortable