STYLE EMERGENCY

STYLE EMERGENCY
In desperate need of a new look, something professional but fun. I have no idea what would look good on me. Halp?

Killing your dirty sandnigger semitic self would be a good start.

>

in terms of clothes prep/ivy is professional and fun

noosewave

Im Italian goddammit, this is why I'm asking for help

Thanks, how about haircut/beard? I feel like I need to start there
What's noosewave?

If you want to learn how to fit in society more, look good for the average joe, modern society, etc, etc I suggest you go to Reddit Male Fashion advice google it.
Seriously I'm not bullshittng you ask for advice there, they will help you better than us.

Thanks Killy, I'll check it out. This is completely new to me but I used to go with this

bullshit you are not italian. I am full blooded italian and you look like you have atleast 90 percent arab blood You are most likely american and your ancestors claimed to be italian when they immigrated to avoid persecution.

This just proves my point even more that you are not italian. You look like a spic or sandnigger here.

have your tried updog?

Hate to break it to you bro but I've done DNA tests and everything, no Arab in me at all. A bunch of European but the largest it Italian by a good margin. Also way to take context clues from the architecture, I'm sure if I was in front of the taj mahal I'd be Indian, Arab in front of a mosque, oh and Italian in front of a pizzeria

Props for making me think it

>a bunch of european
that means you have a portion of non euro in you. Spit out what it is you mutt

I can tell by how you write that you came straight from Reddit. And you look like it too.

>Halp
shave before you kill yourself so your mother's husband isn't embarrassed at the funeral

dude you are middle eastern. your genetics don't even matter you look like an oil baron's exchange student son.

Actually no
Don't even know how reddit works, closest I got before tonight was seeing the clusterfuck of a homepage and exiting
Like 100%? I look like a toddler

full rick

If I had that money I wouldn't be on this thread, regardless I know how I look, I'm here for advice not repetition

Your biggest issue is weight. Your fat as fat ass. Medical obese.

Lipstick on a pig and all that

You saw this right I might not be skeletor but I'm not fat

Tell me wher you live and I will fly out and beat your shit skinned ass until you are bleeding internally. God I hate you brown posers who say they are Italian.

OP, trim your beard, Jesus Christ!

Also, shorter sides and back. I guarantee you you'll look twice as handsome as you do, now.

I live in Rome, Italy. Noi siamo fratelli. On it, should I leave the lower portion long though? And what can I use to style my hair, it's complete luck that it's even halfway organized now

get new glasses

No you do not. It is very obvious you do not live in Italy. I have seen syrians whiter looking than you you dirty fuck

Suggestion?
Bro, I definitely live in Italy. I just checked; it's all there, vespas and everything

Prove it with a time stamp.

OP just go to Reddit mfa and let the thread fall. Don't waste your time.

Report posts like thank you and bye-bye

Proof
Thanks for looking out

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
your humor is good OP.

i have no clue what your financial situation or aesthetic preferences are, but anything vaguely similar to pic attached will do just fine. my two cents. just try to get something with rounder edges next time.

It comes in handy sometimes
Brighter color too? Wouldn't a rounder frame make my face appear longer in contrast? It's why I went rectangular originally

color doesn't make a difference, pick what you like. i wouldn't worry about your face proportions too much as long as the size of the frames is sensible. there are many different variations on this particular style, some narrower and some wider. try them out. i'm sure youll find something.

>should I leave the lower portion long though?

Of your beard? No!

Thanks, what about rimless? Too old?