Inspo

Ones we haven't all seen before, preferably. No boring fits either, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i55DR4C42ZM
janetdelaney.com/south-of-market/cqjkvx2ja1wvpbte6tpooc6dw2ovna
timwalkerphotography.com/
philippejarrigeon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=87jErmplUpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will dump

Embarrassing.

w2c ski mask?

kill urself my man

how many Acne pieces do you own

Any short core? 5 4 here

Its really sad how often this gets asked

depends if you like Strawtengus or not

Boring shit. Go post this in waywt or any over shitty place on this board, we dont need this here.

Mormoncore.

Wow, crazy fits. Thx m8.

can't actually tell if this is sarcastic or not, assuming so though

>baggy shirt, jeans, and skate shoes
>inspo

Daamn, sick. She's doing it. Maan, amazing.

imagine seeing this pic and saving it as 'inspo' pmsl

really strong first 20 or so posts though, decent inspo thread as far as they go on Veeky Forums desu

Why would you wear something that impractical and go true the pain of just simply walking in this fuckin shit...
Like yea i get it fashion and all but yeez life is annoying enough why make it even harder by wearing borderline impractical clothes ?

Of course this is sarcasm. This is fucking boring, ugly, uninspirational shit, which one is posted in EVERY fucking inspo thread for YEARS. The same fucking shit.

time to abort thread I think, it was nice while it was good

everything you posted is ugly as fuck.

any mac demarco inspo anyone???? w2c palewave jeans???? cop or not stan smiths????

grancore

yeah get out kiko

hurr look at my special snowflake tastes im so original, way better than all the people that actually fucking look good

not him but those fits are sikk and you're a fucking plebeian

kill yourself my man

keep posting, fuck the cucks

>s-stop being on a fashion board and caring about fashion!!!

only have a few more

u could credit jellaba once u get her dick out of ur mouth

Sure, instagram.com/vanillajellaba/.
Much worse ppl to be sucking dicks of desu.

Would you happen to have any of the old fits before they were removed? Only been following for a couple weeks or so and I love this stuff.

go fuck yaself

those pants ruin the fit

Wow. I actually love this guy's stuff, not as something I could or would ever wear but as art it's interesting. Especially Kimono floweface

nah, sorry. she isn't really my cup of tea and i really only know her because of kiko

w-who is Kiko? A newtrip or something? Haven't been on Veeky Forums for a while and Warosu is still dead

kiko kostadinov, designer studying at central saint martins. he and jellaba have both been working with errolson hugh of acronym

ah yes, I know of him. Had no idea that they were working together, sounds neat

here's a link to his masters collection and a picture from his stussy collab. u can also find his masters collection online among other stuff. he also used to post on some forum but i cant remember which one

how tf is this inspo.

lol forgot to delete that first part

W2c that sick zipper ski mask?

Does anyone have the picture with the asian male in the woods, knee deep in the water, wearing yellow outdoors clothing? I need it for a collage.

Literally only good thing ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=i55DR4C42ZM

janetdelaney.com/south-of-market/cqjkvx2ja1wvpbte6tpooc6dw2ovna

timwalkerphotography.com/

philippejarrigeon.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=87jErmplUpA

>Kuwabara

thanks user

Front row, second from left to right is sick

From the thumbnail, I thought that was a naked black chick with a bowtie and white gloves.

jellaba is female, fuccboi

oh nice a Jellaba thread

floral phase is best phase I love it all

anybody know of similar accounts?

The Jellaba dude is a cornball.

One of the biggest pseudo-creatives I've ever seen.

Please stop buying into that bullshit.

Kid is like 4'9 tall too, lel.

Holy shit, is it really a female? I'm never sure whether someone on here is trolling or not, so I'm not even sure I'll trust your response to this, but whatever.

I remember seeing him/her comment on an upcoming designer's pic, something along the lines of "let's link up and create, getting tired of all this lame uninspired shit in this industry" which seemed like a very male thing to say.

this is beautiful

can you explain what you mean by psuedo creative? I think I know what you are talking about in terms of this person but I dont really see the problem.

>

what is this?