Am i too flat chested for these dresses? also red or black? i'm brunette

am i too flat chested for these dresses? also red or black? i'm brunette

>>Veeky Forums

too much belly fat
and the dress is pretty horrid too

red

if anything you're too busty for the dress, big breasts will never be effay since they usually don't make for a nice silhouette

I don't think it's your boobs. Dresses that fit that way just reveal that you're not in great shape.

Plenty of busty girls dress well. They just can't do the whole heroin waif thing.

fuck i'm 172cm and 60 kg kill me

>being into anything else than heroin chique
user please

nah seriously big boobs are distracting and ruin outfits tbqh, turtlenecks are the way to go when busty

I'm not an expert, but i think that the main problem is your waist

is it too wide?

Don't get me wrong, you look cute, but yes, you look cylindrical and I think that a dress like that show better that part of the body.
Can you take a photo with a better posture? maybe with a hand in your waist? Maybe a belt can help you too.

she looks like a fucking lizard wtf lmao

your tits are too big if anything

really? i always thought they were small.

Your tits are perfect for me

That dress is horrible. Also if anything you're not flat chested enough.
t. A guy with taste

I'm this guy. I just want to tell you that the black one looks better and that if i we went on a date i would think that you are beutyfull.
Dont listen to this guy

>if i we went on a date i would think that you are beutyfull

>beutyfull
the internet can be such an amazing place huh

the neck cut doesn't fit your shoulder type

time to suicide yourself

the prints on these dresses are questionable. the one in black paisley can perhaps work with some sort of layering. the problem is not with the size of the dress -- you have great tits, great body -- but the overall look just comes off as very country bumpkin. your phone case doesn't help much either.

you have the body for fashion, but your aesthetics need an upgrade.

No waist or hips and your shoulders look hunched and rounded.

Improve your posture first.

dont be this guy, kids

mfw i copped both

looks like a pregnant fat mexican dress to me
your shoulders to waist ratio doesn't make tit look good

You're gonna have to show the goods in order for us to judge better

Weird, that's how I imagine your face looks all the time

They both look awful

The patterns are cancerous but the your problem is the probably the fabric and the cut. Skater dresses ought to get wider at the waist to create a more feminine figure but the fabric is too thin and just uselessly hangs down your body. Maybe your figure doesn't really go with this kind of dress. I can't tell but I can tell you that you shouldn't buy them or burn them if you already have.

can i burn the red one and keep the black one?

tfw no qt to listen to hanl with ;_;

excuse me? These dresses look best on a busty girl with one of those waist-high belts to accentuate the breasts.

You're insane.

whew only a matter of time til ppl start shilling her

shes new queen of Veeky Forums desu SENPAI BAKA

That isn't fashion, it's just prostitution

look at that godawful posture. straighten out your fucking back you look like a tranny with scoliosis.

Looks mtf

Everybody is insulting OP, but I'd break my dick off in her ass if you know what I'm saying

print and neckline are no good

They really are bad. I'd try to return them if I could, take that money, and buy one really nice dress. preferably without print.

this too

The issue is you have terrible posture and those dresses are ugly and shitty looking. Try hold your shoulders back and down and your head and neck up and straight on, it would improve your silhouette immensely.

I'm a guy and think this girl looks cute but then I am into the whole Adam's family beauty when I was a kid. Not a fashion expert so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Also for the OP's pic both dresses are ugly but she looks slightly better in the red one than the black. The black one has a weird shape.