After a high quality denim jacket

After a high quality denim jacket.

Is Acne a good place to start?

Anyone own an Acne Who jacket? Is it worth the money and how does it fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

denimio.com/japan-blue-x-denimio-collaboration-denim-jacket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Levi's Trucker is GOAT tbqh. Acne's overpriced.

acne hasn't been high quality since, like, 2008. sorry kids.

Is it on the thicker/heavier side?

I have a BLK DNM jacket that I really like. I wouldn't pay too much for a denim jacket. At a certain point the cost far exceeds the style.

own the acne who indigo fray jacket which is the goat denim jacket. go for it, it's worth the price.

fuuuuck same ive been looking for a nice denim jacket for months now

tts?

I'm 6'2 190 lb, do I go for XL?

get allsaints when it's on sale

>all the og lang up for sale are shit colours
Make it end.

w2c levis trucker for cheap? Are the ebay links reliable? Or would getting something custom be good?

acne denim looks awful to be frank. always go with the classics, levi's, wrangler, lee.

that jacket looks depressed.. sad compared to how upright the acne jacket sits

b8

no light denim, no hand pockets, no lining, don't wear one if you're fat. these are my denim jacket rules. this guy is right. you probably shouldn't spend more than £60 on a denim jacket imo. (i got my trucker jacket in a second hand shop for £20)

>no light denim, no hand pockets, no lining
>these are my denim jacket rules
>autism

:^)

nice cherrypicking

I'm 6'1, 152 lbs and wear a size medium. I usually get medium in jackets so just get your usual jacket size. The sleeves are kinda long for me so I got them tailored.

Just bought this for $48. How'd I do?

Levis, Diesel, Gap, all do high quality denim at a fair price

denimio.com/japan-blue-x-denimio-collaboration-denim-jacket.html

W2C?

Itt: cucks getting tricked and then cucked by cucks

Seriously, it's just the cuckest fucking company. It's swedish (apex cuckold) they put "radical feminist" on their clothes (holy fucking shit) it's massively overpriced "basics" which only insecure cucklets buy because MUH QUALITY SKANDENAVIUN :O!!!!!
Holy fucking shit lol
Just THE MOST KEKED. It's just this whirlpool of cuckoldry

>not thrifting a vintage levi's trucker for $10

c'mon

your opinion is shit imo

go dig some more thrift shops for jackets stripped off of dead homeless heroin addicts

wew lad

seriously, w2c

Acne is mediocre at best. Definitely not high quality.

One of the most overrated brands out there.

Their marketing is top tier though, which is basically what helps fool you into thinking it's some type of high quality Made in Paris/France/Italy/Japan - when it's mostly made in China/Bangladesh/Vietnam/Turkey/Albania, etc.

you can literally see the levis tag
good
truth

Helmut Lang

I know it's Levis but I can't find it

ebay, you're bound to find something similar

Honestly Ebay is really good for gettin that there Deh-Num jackets. For real though, the amount of cheap vintage levis for less than 50 bucks is really sweet.

based Tebow

> vintage
> worn by other people before you
> not DS

don't ever fucking play yourself

eh, I think second hand outerwear is ok, sweat doesn't usually get to the outer layer so it's not so gross

>all these plebs ITT that don't know OG helmut lang is the goat denim jacket

no good stonewashes

can't find helmut lang jackets L - XL
fucking low test betas who don't lift flooding the market with their shit

not slubby enough senpai. prefer my nip denim

american apparel

Why would you pay more than like 40 for a standard cut denim jacket? Seriously, there are only a few ways to wear one and make it look good, and if youre paying like $100+ on it itll make the outfit so tryhard.

Only if you steal it

Where to find good jackets on sale? I can possibly get one custom made with patches n stuff for cheaper than a full retail one. Would that be better? The thought of second hand sounds ew :/ cos of sweat n stuff

lmao

Won Hundred, not cheap but swagyolo. Would only wear with black jeans. Opinions?

DRKSHDW has sick washes

help me ._.

You know you can throw it in a washing machine and the sweat is all magically gone, right? Look in local outlets and the like anyway, always cheaper.

not everyones broke af mate im looking for a $200 - $600 jacket

that jacket looks ass IRL

it only looks good in a filtered image or a black and white img

This is bait. Dont listen

Lmao, acne is Zara brand. Made on Zara's manufactures. In China. Quality is medium at best, sometimes even shit. All their denim clothes - jeans, jackets and shirts are shit. Yeah, sometimes they got nice shearlings and adrian sneakers are pretty ok on sale price, but.. Fuck, brand is trash.

Nigger what are you yapping about? Acne is a private Swedish company, Zara is owned by the Spanish Inditex. The Who jacket is made in Italy.
At least try harder when baiting.

I like how sturdy their denim jacket is, hate how so many other jackets look so thin and frail in comparison. Might be a bit too boxy/90s fit for some people but I like it.

I even bought pair of used shoes. Didn`t catch any disease.

How about sherpa denim jackets?

>when Veeky Forums rejects the originals in favor of ugly cheap imitations
par for the course i guess

looks like its been left to rot in a septic tank

overpriced for what it is. distressing looks fake, looks overly slim.